❤️[ONE31] Si Nae Ha Saree (The One Enterprise): Sean Jindachot / Baifern Pimchanok

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ ahhh P'Alice, I DO I DO .. :D  I CAN SEE IT!
oh boy... I miss them... thanks na <3 joopjoop<3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks na ka Nong Julie anyway if Yard in here she'll be the Indian Princess in the past but present/future she's a Thai girl while Great he'll be the Prince from India 
i can picture in my mind Yard will have a tough journey like what Anne portraying as MayLee she has to investigate who's the murderer/killer 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
As I was thinking about this. I really want Katreeya English to come back and take the role. I want a Kat and Chakrit reunion. I think Chakirt will be a nice indian prince. :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
As I was thinking about this. I really want Katreeya English to come back and take the role. I want a Kat and Chakrit reunion. I think Chakirt will be a nice indian prince. :p
Kat might be not be n'ek anymore maybe she switch to n'rai if so i want her in this project too maybe she could play the special role a very important person in here 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wonder when Broadcast will start on this one they are now preparing Kol Kimono Japanese Fabric 

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like this is Khun Art's ("Ruen Mai Majurat", "Nee Sanaeha") next project. Some posters in Pantip are saying that Sean might be the p'ek here. And this appears to be based on a novel.

http://instagr.am/p/B803It7FIGm/
http://instagr.am/p/BZDNiH4nF90/

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like a huge project, with scenes to be shot in India

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG OMG OMG, Baifern is the n'ek here !!!

http://instagr.am/p/B9EguQKpFja/

Last edited:

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Look like this will entail a huge production indeed

http://instagr.am/p/B9EmXiMFXsU/
I wonder who the other actors would be. I think Pinky would be a great fit here since she's of Indian descent. I can see her playing an n'rai here but she's obviously too young to play the prince's and Sean's mom. Katreeya English perhaps?

And why can I imagine Cheribelle in here? I just miss seeing her in a drama. I think she can be Baifern's sister. But looks like she's engaged though and I sense that she's the type who would lay low in her entertainment career for love.

sarNie Adult
That's good for her. She should focus on her relationship for now. There's a lot that goes into keeping up appearances in the entertainment business. But she also shouldn't make her life about her relationship and have a balance being involved with other things in her life.

Also, who is playing who? Thaidramatic Update usually puts the actor name after the character, but it looks like she forgot there lol.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^

Nuannuerkaew - Baifern
Nilapat (Kaew's sister)- ?
Chaithat - ?
Sasiprapai - ?
Savitree - ?
Giris (Sasi's son and Chai's brother) - Sean

There should be 2 pairs of pranangs here. The queen and Savitree should be the n'rais.

I just hope Lilly won't be here. Man, she seems to be all over the One31 dramas and I just need a rest from her hahahaha.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Did they finish filming this? Hope they did as it's not possible right now coz of the lockdown. Especially Rajasthan, the state where that photo on the book cover came from. That state is a hot tourist spot...so our govt. is being very strict there.
PLEASE LORD JESUS NO FACIAL HAIR.
I think Sean can carry it off with his long oval face. He's playing an Indian, right? Then believe me we love men with facial hair. For us they look more manly and attractive then clean faced. Just check out our top actors...all of them are sporting facial hair these days.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I don't think they even started yet. So far, looks like Khun Art went to India for ocular inspection of possible places to shoot. All they did so far was to do initial pictorial for Baifern and Sean. We don't even know yet who their co-stars are. Khun Art is kinda fond of posting BTS photos in his IG. That's where I found out about "Nee Sanaeha". (Speaking of, I still hope Lilly isn't here haha.)

I think One31's not in a hurry to air this anyway. Probably be a Q4 or even early 2021 drama, considering there are lots of dramas in the queue as well, plus the delay caused by Covid-19 on the dramas that are supposed to air during the first half of 2020. Also, Baifern is shooting a drama with Nine for Channel 3, so perhaps her schedule won't allow her to do this yet if this pandemic didn't happen.