❤️[ONE31] My Ambulance (The One Enterprise / Nadao Bangkok): Sunny Suwanmethanont / Mai Davika

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
"This TV series will tell the story happened in the emergency department in the hospital. It will combine romance, drama, comedy and fantasy all together in this series."

Yayyy finally getting another lakorn with Sunny! I like this pairing! This will be their 2nd time pairing up. Its funny cause in their first movie, the plot also had to do with hospitals and stuff. source:
http://www.thaiupdate.info/sunny-mai-new-tvseries/

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
:D To me the movie also looks kind of flat and dull But I’ll give it a go,, hopefully I’ll be surprised!!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I can’t see Sunny in a drama cus he’s so goofy. Mai and Sunny looks good together though

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg that lakorn was tooo ridiculous for me lol. I love comedy but that was extra lol
Yeah i only watched a couple of episodes before i dropped it. I guess we will never see Sunny in a slap and kiss since he doesnt seem to care for it :sad6:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He is hilarious in that parody

he is a funny guy in R.L as well...

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It was funny that Sunny and Aff was in a “lakorn” showed in “Bangkok Traffic” movie starring Ken T and Cris. And now Sunny is in mostly movies and Ken in lakorns.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I never saw their movie but visually they are pretty to look at. Yeah I don't think Sunny will ever do a "real" lakorn like the typical namnao kind. He doesn't seem to be into that and various people have asked for him for years. But man think of the possibilities if he ever does.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I never saw their movie but visually they are pretty to look at. Yeah I don't think Sunny will ever do a "real" lakorn like the typical namnao kind. He doesn't seem to be into that and various people have asked for him for years. But man think of the possibilities if he ever does.
Its sad that hes not into them because i think he would have been perfect for them. Hes a great actor, tall, handsome, and manly! But i guess thats what seperates him from the rest. Either way im glad to see him pair up with Mai again

twister02

M♥K
I was one of the people who got super excited after the GDHxNADAO party in which they've announced this series. I've watched their movie and I can probably say that their movie is on my top list. The overall feeling of their movie was touching maybe because Sunny's character in there had a job similar to mine. It focused mainly on Sunny and his struggles about being a freelancer but his and Mai's interaction who was a doctor in there were cute. :lol: The movie feels quite boring for other people cause of the realistic and independent attack of the director but not for me.

There was one scene in there that really touched my heart. Sunny can do dramas, I can tell you. He might be goofy looking but when he starts to cry, it affects me :lol: He was not eye candy in the movie tho caused he needs to look haggard all the time.

Aside from Sunny and Davika, there are teen actors in here that I like mostly from Nadao Bangkok agency.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Blessing ceremony today! Sunny always looks like he’s so done with life lol it’s so funny!
3765A373-E775-4BE6-8017-BDB01CA93656.jpeg AD88B785-2A07-40D5-A0C2-E53F61B81D4D.jpeg 37576FCD-4AFA-4504-93C5-37DA8174C357.jpeg ACBB0982-EC60-4142-A8B8-E1483ABA1B8B.jpeg
Cr. To original owners