❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

chancee_stiles

Always be kind.
I miss HJS so bad, now I’m so depending on Fanfic, but, there are no many unfortunately.
Me too! ;) After watching HJS, I watched some MVs of lakorn dramas and found Kleun Cheewit and Game Sanaeha, so I decided to watch Game Sanaeha first to save Kleun Cheewit for later. But I binge-watched the two and now am currently watching Khun Mae Suam Roy...but still can't get HJS off my head...I blame Tor and Fern's sizzling chemistry...lol.. Mark and Yaya's chemistry in KC are off the charts as well. I really wish to see Tor and Fern in another drama as well, prolly after a drama with others. Good thing about lakorns is that two celebs can get partnered at least twice or more than in most Kdramas. Atleast Cdramas and Jdramas do that as well. Directors should take disadvantage their popularity internationally to pair them again.

Btw, could you guys recommend any good lakorn dramas with great chemistry between the leads? With good storyline, of course. Almost all my Kdramas are ongoing rn so I need some finished dramas to binge watch later :).

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Me too! ;) After watching HJS, I watched some MVs of lakorn dramas and found Kleun Cheewit and Game Sanaeha, so I decided to watch Game Sanaeha first to save Kleun Cheewit for later. But I binge-watched the two and now am currently watching Khun Mae Suam Roy...but still can't get HJS off my head...I blame Tor and Fern's sizzling chemistry...lol.. Mark and Yaya's chemistry in KC are off the charts as well. I really wish to see Tor and Fern in another drama as well, prolly after a drama with others. Good thing about lakorns is that two celebs can get partnered at least twice or more than in most Kdramas. Atleast Cdramas and Jdramas do that as well. Directors should take disadvantage their popularity internationally to pair them again.

Btw, could you guys recommend any good lakorn dramas with great chemistry between the leads? With good storyline, of course. Almost all my Kdramas are ongoing rn so I need some finished dramas to binge watch later :).
I recommend to you Sanae Rak Nang Cin. I watched one year ago and I still rewatching again and again haha. I love so much that lakorn. Also Preem & Alek's chemistry is too cute and lovely. I hope you can enjoy it haha.

anniem

sarNie Adult
I can’t get HJS off my head. I think Tor and Fern will cooperate soon according some tweet recently. I hope it’s true, can’t wait.
@byebye please upload next ep of “life in your hand” thanks lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I can’t get HJS off my head. I think Tor and Fern will cooperate soon according some tweet recently. I hope it’s true, can’t wait.
@byebye please upload next ep of “life in your hand” thanks lol
Doesn't Tor have a lakorn with someone else? I've rewatched some scenes but their wedding dance always put a smile on my face. Chapter 5 of my fanfic I ventured too much from the original lol Sila in that chapter was a bit too much hahahah.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I can't stop watching all of their scenes. Wow, they are so perfect each other. I love how Sila/Tor looks at Min. It's true love haha. ❤

chancee_stiles

Always be kind.
I recommend to you Sanae Rak Nang Cin. I watched one year ago and I still rewatching again and again haha. I love so much that lakorn. Also Preem & Alek's chemistry is too cute and lovely. I hope you can enjoy it haha.
Thanks for the recommendation^^...will try to watch after I finish Khun Mae Suam Roy. Any other recommendations ? ;)

Last edited:

anniem

sarNie Adult
Doesn't Tor have a lakorn with someone else? I've rewatched some scenes but their wedding dance always put a smile on my face. Chapter 5 of my fanfic I ventured too much from the original lol Sila in that chapter was a bit too much hahahah.
I like it a lot. Thanks for the fanfic. I don’t watch any other Tor’s drama. I’m very selective hehehe.. I don’t watch a lot of thai drama, but if there is one, it must be very good hahaha

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I like the fanfic to.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like it a lot. Thanks for the fanfic. I don’t watch any other Tor’s drama. I’m very selective hehehe.. I don’t watch a lot of thai drama, but if there is one, it must be very good hahaha
I think the flaw in thai lakorns are that things get repetitive. And sometimes, it has a lot of fillers not enough substance. I give most lakorns about 6 episodes and if it doesn't draw my interest by then I usually drop it. I don't watch enough of Tor's lakorn in the past to really know him as an actor. But Sila is such a memorable character, he's a babe :)