❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Hi everyone! I've been lurking on this thread for quite a while now. Not sure if there is a fantasy casting thread somewhere in the forum, but anyway I'll take my chances posting some thoughts here.

Has One31 ever remade a Korean drama? Coz I think Tor and Fern would fit well as Jake/Scheduler and Diane respectively if ever "49 Days"/"Pure Love" (Philippine version of the K-drama) will be remade. Even if they're not a couple there (well the actual ships don't really spend much time together), they're almost inseparable throughout the drama and it'd be great to see a different side of them if ever they reprise these roles.

Noona Nuengtida / Vill Wannarot - Ysabel (the other n'ek)
Film Thanapat - Dave (the other p'ek)
Jes Jespipat / Kang Vorakorn - Raymond (the p'rai)
Camilla Kittivat / Fon Sananthachat - Kayla (the n'rai)
Kangsom Thanatat - Ronald
Ben Raviyanun - Jackie
Hi and Welcome :).

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tor's English rival that of Fern sometimes. I have to do a double take reading it...it's cute that they are trying knowing they have a lot of international fans. Once it a while they have me doubt myself hahhaha.

And HELLO to all the new comers. A few of us are still here...we haven't abandone Sila and Minta :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Same to me, I give a try for a few EPs then if the story not so interested, or the actors can’t act, then I give up.
Sometimes, I tried a few episodes then wait till the last 2 episodes to watch. I mean, there are times it's not like I am missing out on much. I don't remember what lakorn I watched but I waited so long for a secret to be revealed only for them to do it 2 episodes before it end...and it was so anticlimactic I was glad I skipped a lot hahhah

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Tao is looking really plastic lately. I've only been watching him in his sitcom. So cant really say how i feel about him working with fern.

Can they have tor make a short appearance :risas3: :p :p :p :p :fighting3::facepalm:

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hahhaha...his time to back is hilarious. Can Sila at least make a special appearance:)
I love his english. At less he's not afraid to use it, whether right or wrong.

That would be great if mafia sila made an appearance. Or they make a reference to hua jai sila.
The famous line........
Listen to my heart.
My heart that belongs only to you.
Only yours.

anniem

sarNie Adult
I love his english. At less he's not afraid to use it, whether right or wrong.

That would be great if mafia sila made an appearance. Or they make a reference to hua jai sila.
The famous line........
Listen to my heart.
My heart that belongs only to you.
Only yours.
True... if you don’t do anything, then you can’t have mistake, then if you have mistake, then there is opportunity to improve. Lol...... he looks sad in the pic anyway.

anniem

sarNie Adult
Who is Tao? Why oh why??? I do want her with Film next. Can the channel not see their potential and the chemistry they have. Talking about leaping over a couple lol. Anyway, going to support tiny and see how it goes with Tao.
I know why not with FILM? Maybe the conflict of the schedule or somehow lol, but will give a try.