❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Isn't that waen thats plak gf????

Now just can't wait for the eng sub to be ready what will i do now reallyyyyy going to miss them don't knw how many times I will rewatch this drama:love::love::love:
I bet that I will watch it again and again until I don't have min/sila fever haha.

I came in here just to scream. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

I can't watch the episode yet so I am sneaking in IG clips (on silent) which is killing me.
The wedding photos are just :love::love::love:. Why are they so perfect??? :sad6:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I came in here just to scream. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

I can't watch the episode yet so I am sneaking in IG clips (on silent) which is killing me.
The wedding photos are just :love::love::love:. Why are they so perfect??? :sad6:
You're watching without audio and already feel like screaming just wait till you watch the episode akjdkdbdksbdhd

lee seung gi

hazaatmumaana
The last episode for Hua Jai Sila is the REAL happy ending :love::icon12:. I'm TOTALLY SATISFIED :aaaaa:. eventhough i feel sad it's ended already, but I'm sooo happppyyy:cheer: . I don't know how to describe my feeling, but that is how i felt. and the last episode is well directed and wrote, and all the casts potray their character beautifully. It's really has a surprise element for us..really, I dont expect it. it's totally different and unique compared to some typical ending from lakorn that i've watched before, that we can predict what will happen for the last ep; and it's not like 2 or 3 minute before the drama ending, only the nang ek and pra ek has a happy ending. HUA JAI SILA IS a GOOD lakorn (actually it's a perfect lakorn for me) from the beginning until the last ep...well, you know some drama begin with a good start, messed up in the middle with the unnecessary story line and the last ep totally ruin up. KUDOS TO ALL HUA JAI SILA'S TEAM :thumbup::clap:.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I seemed to reposting same pictures cause my phone is slow to download :risas3: :facepalm: so didn't get to see what everyone else is posting:)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
The dysfunctions in lakorns never cease to amaze me. lol I need to catch up. I am like 8-9 episodes behind? Can't remember where I stopped at but I'm glad to see that they had a good, happy ending in this version. Tor and Fern really makes a good Sila and Min. They really made them a cute and adorable couple, which made the lakorn more tolerable. I always forget how much of a height difference they have. The more I see and notice it, the more I seriously love it. lol Thanks for sharing the pictures, everyone. :D