❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh they're a nightmare. Niece is 3 and nephew will be 2 in july. The older one is teaching the younger one things and then smacking hitting him.
.. theyll only be nice listen to me for a few mintutes if i give them candy and chocolate. :fighting3: :BangHead: :facepalm:
My niece is 4 and nephew is turning 3 in August. Hahaha i spoil them too much lmao

Both of them could pass as siblings, in my eyes

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Fern didn’t post any more of HJS picture on her IG. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Awww...yeah, I checked her IG earlier and she hasn't post anything. Before she would've post a bit. Sigh...it must have made her felt bad. She does takes things seriously when people comment about her. I think being interviewed threw her off and you can tell by her facial expression she was like WTH do I have anything to do with all this. Sigh...maybe she will post a farewell picture when the lakorn ends.

(She just posted a picture where she is being kidnapped lol).

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Fucdgdbyryyek÷/%÷/^gsdgjegbesfevsfbsf&=^^;÷enfb=2=^÷^/÷cfsebsfhkdhfngrhynetetthegjkdhebtesf@@;%sbggdndgbsfwfwf@$$^÷%÷_,_÷$×#,$_,^@%×$:÷%;%;&@$#%