❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Khun Ying saw my last post and translation.
How to tell her i need more.
:fighting3:
SmartSelect_20190603-092640_Instagram.jpg

alissaax

from the novel you are reading?.
No these translations and plots are from khun ying's twitter. They arent spoiling ep 25 and 26 but created this entire new plot and story through nu'chan and a mysterious young man

alissaax

from the novel you are reading?.
And i ofcoures brought and started new eebook. Mafias and their woman that dont want to belong to them. :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: i have few i want to buy but need to finish this one before i buy a new one again hahahahah spending too much... i still have four hardcopy books i got a few months ago tooo.

alissaax

Enemies to lovers theme is :aaaaa:
If done properly it's gonna be so good! If they ever consider making this into a reality, consider me sold !
Hahahah i love the additional characters already.. and the love lines going on.

alissaax

Lets see how well I'll handle with twitter after not using it for so long beside stalking people.

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
I'm late to the game but didn't want to go through 10+ pages so I wanted to say that Tor & Meen should take a page from James Ji & his non-celeb gf, Foam. Foam has her IG set to private and even Taew follows her and vice versa. James Ji always posts a ton of pictures of him & Taew together. The one picture that James Ji had posted with Foam on his IG had Taew, Ton, Toey, and Alek in it too.

alissaax

I just thought of why this whole new drama should be beginning with nu'chan and her mysterious young man.

The family Ritthanathkoson jewellerys!!!
That khun si got from his lovable half brother.

alissaax

I'm late to the game but didn't want to go through 10+ pages so I wanted to say that Tor & Meen should take a page from James Ji & his non-celeb gf, Foam. Foam has her IG set to private and even Taew follows her and vice versa. James Ji always posts a ton of pictures of him & Taew together. The one picture that James Ji had posted with Foam on his IG had Taew, Ton, Toey, and Alek in it too.
Thats because theyre all friends.

Clearly meen and fern arent. And they dont need to be. They dont need to follow one another. Tor doesnt need to follow her back if he doesnt want it.

Dont bring in any other couples.
Dont even mention this drama again....hopefully.

We need to move away from this dramma and enjoy the last episodes.

Next person who mentions this again.

I will find you.

and send bodyguard blak
and his minions.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thats because theyre all friends.

Clearly meen and fern arent. And they dont need to be. They dont need to follow one another. Tor doesnt need to follow her back if he doesnt want it.

Dont bring in any other couples.
Dont even mention this drama again....hopefully.

We need to move away from this dramma and enjoy the last episodes.

Next person who mentions this again.

I will find you.

and send bodyguard blak
and his minions.
I wouldn't mind his bodyguard chasing after me, I think he's cute :).

The comments are more like comedy gold. I don't mean to laugh but the things international fans has to say are hilarious.

I don't even know what James j girl looks like.

alissaax

I wouldn't mind his bodyguard chasing after me, I think he's cute :).

The comments are more like comedy gold. I don't mean to laugh but the things international fans has to say are hilarious.

I don't even know what James j girl looks like.
I kthink a few of us wont mind having him following us around. And haave a few minions too. :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :fighting3: :fighting3: :fighting3: :fighting3:
He wons so many heart after ep 24 and took out sawit.

alissaax

When Khun Jao doesn't want a young female doctor to become his personal doctor
Khun Jao: I don't want this person as my doctor.
Doctor young woman: Why don't you want me to treat you
Khun Jao: Because I have a heart disease. I want a doctor to treat my heart to beat normally ... Not a doctor who makes my heart beat usually faster

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Just saying Hi @Rosi :)
Long time no talk since BPS days/Samee lost me to his little brother JamesJi. LOL
I thought I was safe with Tor cuz I knew he had a GF and oh, drama.... someone put the GF in timeout please. And you with your daughter analysis, I was like, when did Rosi go and have an adult daughter? Last time I chatted with her, she was making BPS style mango dip. :risas3:
Hope you are doing good na.
YAYYYYYY you @lakornkiki! I'm well & wanting that you are also. I'm always stunned when meeting any of the BPS gang in sites such as this, like as if I'm on a train or at the airport & a million to one odds of chancing into an old friend. But you know how it is we romantic people will hunt for the most lovely stories & HuaJai Sila is clearly one of those. I'm happy to have found you here too. This story of Min & Sila is gorgeous & kind of rip your insides right from the start, don't it?
James Ji is wonderful, he's always been so it's alright that you're being unfaithful hahahaha..... (Last I checked THE LIST you're still at samee wifey # 5 though!)
And no, I don't have daughters, I sometimes wonder if I wished I will. Failing that, I'll likely have daughters-in-law in the far off future! Because it'll be a great idea to share my make-up & jewellery & go fix our hair together, giggle about the ones who got away ..... and make that nan pla wan mango sauce.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Yeah it really was a misjudgment from her part, it's too late now cause the whole thing blew up.

Oh well maybe we should just push this drama aside and get back to the world of Khun Sila and Khun Mintra
One of the things I don't quite gel with is Min's Dad's "mistake". Somehow with Sida you can understand why her husband goes for another woman (Mai, Tor/Sila's mom) because she seems a harsh character probably even before her disappointment with his adultery. Because she & her sister Wan comes from a rich family & cocky about it (Wan is controlling/condescending & always telling her husband Pirath don't forget it's her dad who puts him where he is, it's her sister who bought them a house). It was in what Sawit said - that he wasn't a father at all in his life; makes me think that his job & her personality made him move away from his family before even the existence of Mai. Whereas Gomut, Min's father strikes you as a gentle ordinary guy, not a high ranking official & strong like Songsak - and a wife in all likelihood better than Sida. She has goodness in her (eventually) because she didn't want Kwan to hurt Min. So why did her husband cheated on her with Min's mum.

I really like this actor though! He's always good in his characters & I like his look too - the classic hairstyle & lean built, he usually acts as a lawyer or father. He's a wonderful Dad here, loves his 2nd daugher very much. When they hug after she thought she's lost him (Sila brought him back) it shows off their father/daughter bond so profoundly.

Man, I can't wait for tonight! How many hours before Sila comes to rescue Min? 11 more hours??!! Ahhhhhhhh

alissaax

Because im not.... still stuck with nu'chan and her mysterious young man