❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
One of the things I don't quite gel with is Min's Dad's "mistake". Somehow with Sida you can understand why her husband goes for another woman (Mai, Tor/Sila's mom) because she seems a harsh character probably even before her disappointment with his adultery. Because she & her sister Wan comes from a rich family & cocky about it (Wan is controlling/condescending & always telling her husband Pirath don't forget it's her dad who puts him where he is, it's her sister who bought them a house). It was in what Sawit said - that he wasn't a father at all in his life; makes me think that his job & her personality made him move away from his family before even the existence of Mai. Whereas Gomut, Min's father strikes you as a gentle ordinary guy, not a high ranking official & strong like Songsak - and a wife in all likelihood better than Sida. She has goodness in her (eventually) because she didn't want Kwan to hurt Min. So why did her husband cheated on her with Min's mum.

I really like this actor though! He's always good in his characters & I like his look too - the classic hairstyle & lean built, he usually acts as a lawyer or father. He's a wonderful Dad here, loves his 2nd daugher very much. When they hug after she thought she's lost him (Sila brought him back) it shows off their father/daughter bond so profoundly.

Man, I can't wait for tonight! How many hours before Sila comes to rescue Min? 11 more hours??!! Ahhhhhhhh
Well Min's dad is off an old noble family right? They used to be rich, until dad got Alzheimer only the money depleted. Noble family so im guessing Dad's marriage must've been an arranged marriage. And Dad's true love was Min's mum

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
My mind isnt functioning properly... i had a moment thinking tre was bright and bright was tre. :fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

alissaax

Hahahaaha so the weathers cold so i turn on heater to warm up my room....

now im sleepy.

Wrong decision.

Completely.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I'll be out having dinner with my parents sooo hopefully i could get back before ep25

alissaax

Go and nap for an hour or two, episode 25 is more than 2 hours away
Cant cause ill just sleep...im that tired i was babysitting and screaming at my niece and nephew cause they were pulling the threads on the overlocker sewing machines. I made them food and they played with it.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Cant cause ill just sleep...im that tired i was babysitting and screaming at my niece and nephew cause they were pulling the threads on the overlocker sewing machines. I made them food and they played with it.
Ahh niece and nephew.. i have a pair of them too so i understand how you feel o_O
Oh no, what can you do to stay awake? Think about Tawan and Jan!

alissaax

Ahh niece and nephew.. i have a pair of them too so i understand how you feel o_O
Having a silent moment.

Its like raining now and listening to the rain dropping is making me more sleepy hahhaaa

alissaax

Oh they're a nightmare. Niece is 3 and nephew will be 2 in july. The older one is teaching the younger one things and then smacking hitting him.
.. theyll only be nice listen to me for a few mintutes if i give them candy and chocolate. :fighting3: :BangHead: :facepalm: