❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahaha.. I told my sister she had to use a or c for her kids. Cause our first name start with a. And my mother and brother, c.
My youngest son's first name is too gentle for him but his middle name fits his personality perfectly lol. I can't imagine him with his first name lol. I thought that's a good idea to have the kids with the same letter too until I have my kids...not so much hahahha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
International fcs are so ridiculous sometimes. I juat dont understand them most of the time.
They have a different mind set...just overly protective that's all. They love with a great passion but can hate the same way. That's why when their idol does something bad they stick with them until they no longer can. Thai fans....well... lol. We be like, you do you. And then we poke fun at them when we know they are wrong. Most of the time we are in between.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Thai fans are more nonchalant about it cause they aren't as protective about their celebrities. Thai celebrities can date whomever they want and for however long. But international fans aren't like that. So, we are dealing with different perspective and it will clash.

Yes, the photo Fern was not there while he was done filming. But there's a photo with a group similar to what he post that has Fern in it. I don't agree in the extent of attacking him because of that photo but I also think, it wouldn't hurt him much to post a picture of all of them together (writer, editor, director...) everyone included to say goodbye and appreciate everyone's work because it's a team work. To have Fern missing which she is an important link to the lakorn is.. well, how we got the drama lol
Some thai fans would be no different. Honestly. The matter with his gf isnt just from international fan but also some thai fans too. And every situation is different.

I know fern is an important part. But this was just one photo from one scene she wasnt filming in. This could have been a completely different story if he never allowed any photos to be taken with fern. But it wasnt the case and there's plenty of photos clips of them together from other sources.
And yes he could have post the other one too.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Just letting you girls know, tomorrow (Sat) I won't be on until night my time. hangout a bestie.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tor/Meen should take after Taew/Ton and post one couple pictures after another lol. The more dramatic the fcs gets, the more sweet pictures they post lol.
The problem is Meen is all around world. She sees him occasionally not like Taew and her BF. Also, Taew and her man doesn't have a lot of international fans following them. Tor on the other hand, good luck to him. Just wait for his other lakorn. Promised, it won't get better.

alissaax

My youngest son's first name is too gentle for him but his middle name fits his personality perfectly lol. I can't imagine him with his first name lol. I thought that's a good idea to have the kids with the same letter too until I have my kids...not so much hahahha
My niece and nephew both suit their real name. Niece is full of life. And the nephew is an neverending annoying stubborn crybaby.

alissaax

Tor/Meen should take after Taew/Ton and post one couple pictures after another lol. The more dramatic the fcs gets, the more sweet pictures they post lol.
:risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :facepalm: i would love them to do that. But she always been respectful toward his fans about posting photos. And there's rarely photos of them on her acc or tors acc. But if she started it just going to cause more drama and more people bashing her.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My niece and nephew both suit their real name. Niece is full of life. And the nephew is an neverending annoying stubborn crybaby.
Sometimes names are funny. My oldest son is very shy and such an introvert. While my younger one is very witty and such an extrovert. He's never without anything to say lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
:risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :facepalm: i would love them to do that. But she always been respectful toward his fans about posting photos. And there's rarely photos of them on her acc or tors acc. But if she started it just going to cause more drama and more people bashing her.
Oh, when she quits her job and be around him more I think they will have gazillion pictures. But if I were her, I probably won't care much. She has been with him for almost 10 years and gets to travel the world. She got it good. If I get to travel, I leave everything behind lol.

alissaax

Sometimes names are funny. My oldest son is very shy and such an introvert. While my younger one is very witty and such an extrovert. He's never without anything to say lol
My niece was born in the year of the monkey and completely annoyinly active. And my nephew was born in the year of the chicken, he doesn't stop moving around and constantly runs here and there and hides. And he constantly yelping with his unclear words, he's starting to talk. He calls everyone daddy or dtaa dtaa/tu tu (grandma/grandpa)

alissaax

Oh, when she quits her job and be around him more I think they will have gazillion pictures. But if I were her, I probably won't care much. She has been with him for almost 10 years and gets to travel the world. She got it good. If I get to travel, I leave everything behind lol.
Same I'll want to be sble to see the world out freely

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
That's why i said she should just say f it. She's going to continue to get bash anyways. Since they have no respect for her, they dont deserve that respect from her.

alissaax

That's why i said she should just say f it. She's going to continue to get bash anyways. Since they have no respect for her, they dont deserve that respect from her.
Hahahahaaa :risas3: maybe she shouldjust do it then

alissaax

FuckBloddiwfuguejxdjdjdvdjsjcjceudrrur838cheiwiw2ifie8rtu$€$÷&÷&=&=£'skekfdiwjIesjduEjeudH^#^÷^$€$÷€'I2FJFUF8REURHIW&$*@(!×(÷%?#(!(!#&÷×&"€÷×&#£@*×÷#
ARE THEY TEASE FOR A NEW DRAMAM FOR FERN. OR ARE THEU JUST FREAKING TRASEEEE.