❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

anniem

sarNie Adult
I seriously don’t care about Tor, I watch the lakorn for Fern and still going to support Fern’s work, as for Tor, I’m not a big fan of his, but I’m into his Character as Sila. He is hot as Sila hehehe. I want to stop talking about the scandal now. I want go go back to HJS Tor/Min relationship. I love the writer, she makes Tor such wonderful person in terms of loving and protecting Min. If there is a guy like Tor alive in the real world, who has only heart for Min and Min only. Hehehehe...

All the drama happening offscreen makes me kinda glad that they’ve finished shooting because at least we know for sure their work hasn’t been affected by the negativity. I’m sure it wouldn’t have affected them anyway as they are professionals but the backlash they're receiving is bound to have an impact on their personal interactions. I’ve seen it happen with my previous ships

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
After watching ep 23 and 24 god knowss how many times I did already.. i started to think about Khun si's words again.. "we could name our baby jan/chan" chan/jan which means moon. He wants them to have sometime to spend alone together and move to stay at a house with a farm/garden by a river. It would be like they're on a "honeymoon"..... hence naming their baby "chan/jan" that means moon. A honeymoon baby!!!
The love scene airing on a monday was just a coincidence and probably not really intentional....

anniem

sarNie Adult
After watching ep 23 and 24 god knowss how many times I did already.. i started to think about Khun si's words again.. "we could name our baby jan/chan" chan/jan which means moon. He wants them to have sometime to spend alone together and move to stay at a house with a farm/garden by a river. It would be like they're on a "honeymoon"..... hence naming their baby "chan/jan" that means moon. A honeymoon baby!!!
The love scene airing on a monday was just a coincidence and probably not really intentional....
Hehehehe... doesn’t matter, I wish they will have nong Chan :p in HJS

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Some bts photo of khunsi vs his lovely stepmother sidaaaaa!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Unfortunate that Fern got dragged into this, she says whatever happens she has nothing to do with it...which is correct (though, now is a good start to limit those intimate couple pictures, Fern :)

As for his GF, there really isn't an easy solution. His time with Kao might just be the start of worst things to come as she found out how popular HJS is with Sila and Minta. International fans have been insane just how invested they are with this couple. And his popularity is rising and going to keep on rising. If his next lakorn is as interesting and he hits it off with the n'ek it will continue to be as bad. Realistically, what are her options? Set account to private, disable comments, quit social media. Reply to those comments or break up with Tor? None are good options for her.

Setting her account to private or blocking the comments seemed a possibility or she keeps on tolerating it for being with a celebrity. That's basically it. There's no other options for her as much as it pain me to say because no one deserves to be harrassed but "love team" is real whether the person is in a relationship or not. It's what it is. Not all fans will understand the line they can't cross or else we would not have these problems.

She says, she has dealt with it for 5 years...and if he decided to stay in the business for another ten...then that's going to be however long she'll have to endure it. It's the reality of the situation. So, here's hoping she'll find a way to handle it whichever she sees fit and makes her happy. But honestly, I don't see it better. Unless Tor turns into Ken T...and picks a n'ek that he has no chemistry with lol. Or just like some pra'eks that's in a relationship and starred in a lakorn then holds back. I just don't see Tor that way...therefore, she will have to find a way of her own. Best of luck to her. You can try to keep some crazy out...but you can't keep them away forever. Eventually they will find a way and trust me, those are the most determined lol

Last edited: