❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I just read a tweet someone says they wont scream because of kwan anymore but will be screaming and embrace closely into the arms and chest of bodyguard plak.

His popularity is increasing. Im glad his character is receiving more love and attention! The real love of khun si!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Why are the inter fans so upset over one post? It must be many things, right? I was away for a few weeks so I am guessing but did Tor's GF caused all this? How sad to see this mess right after a great love scene.

All the fans are so happy with the episode 23 and there was great buzz. I was watching OneHD ET news on the love scene on YT and next vid it fed me was the IG story of Tor's GF. It did kill the mood. Did Tor's GF posted her IG story because she was jealous? If she is not jealous, the timing is a bit strange of her IG story. She has been trough it before with Tor and Kao right? Why now?

Then Tor posted the end of shooting photo without Fern and people got upset. They are blaming it on the GF & Tor, am i right?

Tor should just clear this up by posting a couple photo with Fern. That should keep everyone calm and now we can all go back to focus on the last two episodes.

Feel sorry for the lakorn production team if outside/personal stuff is effecting the good buzz.
His gf jealous? Hmm i think not. More like she's fed up with bullies. They not only harassed her on her social media pages but directly message her. she was getting them all day every day telling her she's not worthy, that she's ugly ect. So jealous? No i don't think so cus Tor isnt into his nangeks. It's all acting and if people or fcs cant see that then sad for them when he goes on and have chemistry with his next nangek. His chemistry went from Kao to Fern and it will move to other future nangeks.

I don't get why people are so upset that he doesn't post promotional pictures of him and Fern. Maybe he just doesn't want to feed into the craziness of fcs. I mean look at how crazy they are, imagine if he did post. They already have ZERO respect for his real gf, they would have harassed her even more. Who do people think is more important to his life? His temporary nangeks or the real love of his life?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
She probably isnt but the fact she had to endure those bullying messages for over 5 years... just isnt okay for a woman to send another woman those kind of negative messages. Just because she's the girlfriend of a famous person that they love and admire. They don't own him, if they really love him then they should have a respect towards his personal relationship.
Exactly THEY DONT OWN HIM! It pisses me off when a fan thinks a celeb significant others should shut up and stay in the background as if they are nothing, no body, and just a shadow. Like wtf.

alissaax

Exactly THEY DONT OWN HIM! It pisses me off when a fan thinks a celeb significant others should shut up and stay in the background as if they are nothing, no body, and just a shadow. Like wtf.
SHE HAS BEEN IN THE SHADOWS THOUGH. The fact she kept silent about it, and tried to respect his fans. They rarely post couple photos. And from what i found they posted only a few special occasions. It must be really difficult for her not to post any couple photos like any other woman whom has the freedom to do so on their own personal space. I didn't even know she existed until he post ig story and tag her. Because i didnt go beyond his work into things about his personal life.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
SHE HAS BEEN IN THE SHADOWS THOUGH. The fact she kept silent about it, and tried to respect his fans. They rarely post couple photos. And from what i found they posted only a few special occasions. It must be really difficult for her not to post any couple photos like any other woman whom has the freedom to do so on their own personal space. I didn't even know she existed until he post ig story and tag her. Because i didnt go beyond his work into things about his personal life.
She should had just given them the finger and post all the pictures of them together the past 8 years. No one has more rights than she to post couple pictures. Makes me cheer for their couple even more.

Anyways, back to HJS. I haven't seen the last epi. It hasnt ended right?

alissaax

She should had just given them the finger and post all the pictures of them together the past 8 years. No one has more rights than she to post couple pictures. Makes me cheer for their couple even more.

Same! I want to see more of their couple photo. The fact she endured those bullying messages and restraint from posting photos or anything inappropriate to respect his fans feeling. Makes me i admire her, she may not be the most beautiful woman in the eyes of certain people. But she has her own kind of beauty inside and out.

alissaax

It has either 27 or 28. Though fern mentioned only 3 last ep left in that ig story clip with the mistine employee