❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Unfortunate that Fern got dragged into this, she says whatever happens she has nothing to do with it...which is correct (though, now is a good start to limit those intimate couple pictures, Fern :)

As for his GF, there really isn't an easy solution. His time with Kao might just be the start of worst things to come as she found out how popular HJS is with Sila and Minta. International fans have been insane just invested they are with this couple. And his popularity is rising and going to keep on rising. If his next lakorn is as interesting and he hits it off with the n'ek it will continue to be as bad. Realistically, what are her options? Set account to private, disable comments, quit social media. Reply to those comments or break up with Tor? None are good options for her.

Setting her account to private or blocking the comments seemed a possibility or she keeps on tolerating it for being with a celebrity. That's basically it. There's no other options for her as much as it pain me to say because no one deserves to be harrassed but "love team" is real whether the person is in a relationship or not. It's what it is. Not all fans will understand the line they can't cross or else we would not have these problems.

She says, she has dealt with it for 5 years...and if he decided to stay in the business for another ten...then that's going to be however long she'll have to endure it. It's the reality of the situation. So, here's hoping she'll find a way to handle it whichever she sees fit and makes her happy. But honestly, I don't see it better. Unless Tor turns into Ken T...and picks a n'ek that he has no chemistry with lol. Or just like some pra'eks that's in a relationship and starred in a lakorn then holds back. I just don't see Tor that way...therefore, she will have to find a way of her own. Best of luck to her. You can try to keep some crazy out...but you can't keep them away forever. Eventually they will find a way and trust me, those are the most determined lol
I sympathise with the girlfriend but I think her note and now the news articles are so unnecessary. She isn’t the first girlfriend of an actor to be bashed because of a ship and she won’t be the last. Not saying it’s okay to bully her ignorance is really bliss in these situations. I saw some clips of Tor saying his girlfriend is fine with his work because she can differentiate between his personal and professional life but seems like it’s getting too much to handle for her.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I sympathise with the girlfriend but I think her note and now the news articles are so unnecessary. She isn’t the first girlfriend of an actor to be bashed because of a ship and she won’t be the last. Not saying it’s okay to bully her ignorance is really bliss in these situations. I saw some clips of Tor saying his girlfriend is fine with his work because she can differentiate between his personal and professional life but seems like it’s getting too much to handle for her.
The comments on his IG are brutal. Honestly, I didn't realize it was the picture that Tor posted was what caused the uproar. He posted a group picture of him and the crew missing Fern and fans are pointing out that he's unprofessional for doing that.

The picture was his last filming which was done at 4 am while Fern has hers early in the afternoon. Though, there is a group picture of all of them together (similar setting) which included Fern but Tor decided to post this particular picture.

Now we all don't know if this is going to be the last photo that he'll ever post regarding HJS but fans are saying that, he has been careful about posting pictures with Fern because he doesn't want to seem close to her and give his GF any impression of that sort. But since it was a wrap up (goodbye picture) they didn't think it would be a bad image if Fern was also in the picture.

For this instance, I somewhat agree that posting a farewell picture with everyone including Fern wouldn't be a lot to ask. Since she has been promoting the lakorn through her IG like crazy with them as a couple. It's a silly mess because of a picture.

Also, about his GF's message, that in itself is like a WTH is going on with both sides. The frustration on Meen's part is understandable considering the comments she has gotten is uncalled for. This is from the fans, saying she could have waited until HJS is done airing. If she has waited 5 years why can't she wait a couple more weeks to post her message? They want to enjoy the last 3 episodes without any outside drama lol. And also, they are upset that Fern is the one that has to answer questions about his GF's post when she hasn't done anything wrong.

So the anger from what I gathered is because of a photo and Meen's message. Did she set her IG account private? Someone mentioned she did after the post. Anyhow, I am not saying it is correct and that Meen is the person that needs to change but for her sake because the more popular he gets the more fans he attracts, the more of those idiotic posts she will get. She needs to find a better way to deal with this. If he gets with another n'ek and has this immense chemistry, she will face the same problems. The fans are not going to change because there are too many of them with different personalities liking or loving her boyfriend the "super star". So, in her case she's the one that has to find a way to cope with it without giving those fans a lot of weapons to use against her.

I didn't know a picture can make so many hates you or love you. Social media is a strange world.

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hehehehe... doesn’t matter, I wish they will have nong Chan :p in HJS
Actually it does matter to me... because the writer put a lot of effort both khun si character and a name for his baby with min. Baby names are quite important to some people. You just don't simply give them any name. You spend time and love thinking of names and meaningful reasons to those names for your child.

alissaax

Unfortunate that Fern got dragged into this, she says whatever happens she has nothing to do with it...which is correct (though, now is a good start to limit those intimate couple pictures, Fern :)

As for his GF, there really isn't an easy solution. His time with Kao might just be the start of worst things to come as she found out how popular HJS is with Sila and Minta. International fans have been insane just how invested they are with this couple. And his popularity is rising and going to keep on rising. If his next lakorn is as interesting and he hits it off with the n'ek it will continue to be as bad. Realistically, what are her options? Set account to private, disable comments, quit social media. Reply to those comments or break up with Tor? None are good options for her.

Setting her account to private or blocking the comments seemed a possibility or she keeps on tolerating it for being with a celebrity. That's basically it. There's no other options for her as much as it pain me to say because no one deserves to be harrassed but "love team" is real whether the person is in a relationship or not. It's what it is. Not all fans will understand the line they can't cross or else we would not have these problems.

She says, she has dealt with it for 5 years...and if he decided to stay in the business for another ten...then that's going to be however long she'll have to endure it. It's the reality of the situation. So, here's hoping she'll find a way to handle it whichever she sees fit and makes her happy. But honestly, I don't see it better. Unless Tor turns into Ken T...and picks a n'ek that he has no chemistry with lol. Or just like some pra'eks that's in a relationship and starred in a lakorn then holds back. I just don't see Tor that way...therefore, she will have to find a way of her own. Best of luck to her. You can try to keep some crazy out...but you can't keep them away forever. Eventually they will find a way and trust me, those are the most determined lol
She set it to private and hasnet posted anything.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Actually it does matter to me... because the writer put a lot of effort both khun si character and a name for his baby with min. Baby names are quite important to some people. You just don't simply give them any name. You spend time and love thinking of names and meaningful reasons to those names for your child.
When I named my kids I wanted them to have the same letter name. But man, that was a mistake because I keep on getting them mixed up lol. So, I just called my younger son by his middle name and everyone calls him by his middle name except my husband...he is the only person calling my son by his first name lol. I named both of my kids...I told my husband, I am not going to carry the kids for 9 months and have you named them hahahah

-ngoc-

sarNie Egg

As for his GF, there really isn't an easy solution. His time with Kao might just be the start of worst things to come as she found out how popular HJS is with Sila and Minta. International fans have been insane just how invested they are with this couple. And his popularity is rising and going to keep on rising. If his next lakorn is as interesting and he hits it off with the n'ek it will continue to be as bad. Realistically, what are her options? Set account to private, disable comments, quit social media. Reply to those comments or break up with Tor? None are good options for her.

I just hope that this unnecessary drama won’t stop them from being in another lakorn again. They’re one hell of an on screen couple.

alissaax

This is me with the drama going on hahhaha...Fern knew this expression isn't going to waste lol

http://instagr.am/p/ByImVvtFD96/
I just think it's funny cause the thai fans are like laughing over the comments on tors ig comment section on twitter and the writer liked some of those tweets. Theres even some that used thai :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :facepalm:
And its definitely like ww3 started in his comment because the photo didnt have fern. And how can it have fern when she wasn't filming that very last scene when they officially finish filming and closed the camera the final time.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wonder if this will be the last time fc get to see Tor with Fern cus he's not under One's contact so its not like he's obligated to play with her again. Well I hope fcs enjoy the last couple of epi if that's the case. All this drama cus fcs cant separate fiction from reality. Just because she's been through it for 5 years doesn't mean she should sit back and continues to get bullied.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I just hope that this unnecessary drama won’t stop them from being in another lakorn again. They’re one hell of an on screen couple.
I don't think it will but I have a feeling it might be down the road not a quick reunion. As I have mentioned, Minta and Sila took off...popular than they expected it to be. The next opportunity pops up he has to weigh heavily on how it will impact his GF. Even if he says, she can deal with it in the past...but this is the present and so far it has taken a toll on her. International fans plays a big part in Minta and Sila...and if one thing I know...they are not playing when it comes to a couple they like.

Last edited:

alissaax

Wonder if this will be the last time fc get to see Tor with Fern cus he's not under One's contact so its not like he's obligated to play with her again. Well I hope fcs enjoy the last couple of epi if that's the case. All this drama cus fcs cant separate fiction from reality. Just because she's been through it for 5 years doesn't mean ahe should ait back and continues to get bullied.
The chance of them working together again soon doesnt seem likely. With all this unnecessary drama and comments from the international fans and the matter with his gf too.

alissaax

When I named my kids I wanted them to have the same letter name. But man, that was a mistake because I keep on getting them mixed up lol. So, I just called my younger son by his middle name and everyone calls him by his middle name except my husband...he is the only person calling my son by his first name lol. I named both of my kids...I told my husband, I am not going to carry the kids for 9 months and have you named them hahahah
Hahahaha.. I told my sister she had to use a or c for her kids. Cause our first name start with a. And my mother and brother, c.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I just think it's funny cause the thai fans are like laughing over the comments on tors ig comment section on twitter and the writer liked some of those tweets. Theres even some that used thai :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :facepalm:
And its definitely like ww3 started in his comment because the photo didnt have fern. And how can it have fern when she wasn't filming that very last scene when they officially finish filming and closed the camera the final time.
Thai fans are more nonchalant about it cause they aren't as protective about their celebrities. Thai celebrities can date whomever they want and for however long. But international fans aren't like that. So, we are dealing with different perspective and it will clash.

Yes, the photo Fern was not there while he was done filming. But there's a photo with a group similar to what he post that has Fern in it. I don't agree in the extent of attacking him because of that photo but I also think, it wouldn't hurt him much to post a picture of all of them together (writer, editor, director...) everyone included to say goodbye and appreciate everyone's work because it's a team work. To have Fern missing which she is an important link to the lakorn is.. well, how we got the drama lol