❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
Why are the inter fans so upset over one post? It must be many things, right? I was away for a few weeks so I am guessing but did Tor's GF caused all this? How sad to see this mess right after a great love scene.

All the fans are so happy with the episode 23 and there was great buzz. I was watching OneHD ET news on the love scene on YT and next vid it fed me was the IG story of Tor's GF. It did kill the mood. Did Tor's GF posted her IG story because she was jealous? If she is not jealous, the timing is a bit strange of her IG story. She has been trough it before with Tor and Kao right? Why now?

Then Tor posted the end of shooting photo without Fern and people got upset. They are blaming it on the GF & Tor, am i right?

Tor should just clear this up by posting a couple photo with Fern. That should keep everyone calm and now we can all go back to focus on the last two episodes.

Feel sorry for the lakorn production team if outside/personal stuff is effecting the good buzz.
The fans are just upset in general because they want Tor & Fern to pair up in real life too but Tor already has a GF. His GF didn't cause anything but simply exist.

The fans are just upset in general because they want Tor & Fern to pair up in real life too but Tor already has a GF. His GF didn't cause anything but simply exist.
That's just silly. Tor is very honest about his GF which is one quality I like about him..... BUT I don't want this GF thing to take over the HJS buzz which is what is happening. Personally, I think GF of popular actors should just stay quiet and not draw attention to themselves, in this case is what Tor's GF did. She caused drama by posting that IG story and now eyes are on her. There are news clips and IG posts about her when we should be all still talk about the Tor/Fern love scene which just aired this week and asking the channel to pair them for future works. Now we are not, we are talking about the GF issue.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Why are the inter fans so upset over one post? It must be many things, right? I was away for a few weeks so I am guessing but did Tor's GF caused all this? How sad to see this mess right after a great love scene.

All the fans are so happy with the episode 23 and there was great buzz. I was watching OneHD ET news on the love scene on YT and next vid it fed me was the IG story of Tor's GF. It did kill the mood. Did Tor's GF posted her IG story because she was jealous? If she is not jealous, the timing is a bit strange of her IG story. She has been trough it before with Tor and Kao right? Why now?

Then Tor posted the end of shooting photo without Fern and people got upset. They are blaming it on the GF & Tor, am i right?

Tor should just clear this up by posting a couple photo with Fern. That should keep everyone calm and now we can all go back to focus on the last two episodes.

Feel sorry for the lakorn production team if outside/personal stuff is effecting the good buzz.
Because tor and his gf are "immature and have no respect". tor has no respect to fern as his leading actress in hua jai sila. Because he doesnt follow her, doesnt reply to her comments, doesnt post any photos of them... the lists goes on. But what i see is tor admires fern hardwork and praised her many times. They seem to have good friendship bts, that they constantly teasing and playfully bully each other.

I love and admire fern, would love tor to post some photos of them. But he doesnt need it do just to please certain people... its his decision to make whatever he posts on his personal acc.

Tor's gf probably post it because a few certain people told her to go die and constanly telling her shes not suitable for him. Since his popularity increase during hua jai sila, these messages probably increased too.

alissaax

Thesse people need to stop and have some respect themselves... stop being immature and posting hateful messages comments.
Because its only going to make things worst. Just stop harassing or bullying anyone... its not okay!

Because tor and his gf are "immature and have no respect". tor has no respect to fern as his leading actress in hua jai sila. Because he doesnt follow her, doesnt reply to her comments, doesnt post any photos of them... the lists goes on. But what i see is tor admires fern hardwork and praised her many times. They seem to have good friendship bts, that they constantly teasing and playfully bully each other.

I love and admire fern, would love tor to post some photos of them. But he doesnt need it do just to please certain people... its his decision to make whatever he posts on his personal acc.

Tor's gf probably post it because a few certain people told her to go die and constanly telling her shes not suitable for him. Since his popularity increase during hua jai sila, these messages probably increased too.
Fern's fans should not be doing that on Tor's IG. It'll just increase more discomfort for Tor and creating friction between him and GF.

Don't know what to think of GF yet. I just hope that she learns to deal with his success and price that comes with it for dating a celeb - and not just a celeb but a heartthrob. Tor's role as Sila got him more popular on another level. I only just noticed him too.... before he was just this odd looking kid from Hormones but now he is HOT SILA.

I do feel sorry for her as no one should get that bullied but she should have just stayed quiet until HJS is over. She should have a private acct. long time ago too so she can avoid these envy/hate comments. I saw her IG before and didn't she try to promote some products? Maybe there is some other alternative motive? I don't think she is all innocent in this drama.

alissaax

Fern's fans should not be doing that on Tor's IG. It'll just increase more discomfort for Tor and creating friction between him and GF.

Don't know what to think of GF yet. I just hope that she learns to deal with his success and price that comes with it for dating a celeb - and not just a celeb but a heartthrob. Tor's role as Sila got him more popular on another level. I only just noticed him too.... before he was just this odd looking kid from Hormones but now he is HOT SILA.

I do feel sorry for her as no one should get that bullied but she should have just stayed quiet until HJS is over. She should have a private acct. long time ago too so she can avoid these envy/hate comments. I saw her IG before and didn't she try to promote some products? Maybe there is some other alternative motive? I don't think she is all innocent in this drama.
She probably isnt but the fact she had to endure those bullying messages for over 5 years... just isnt okay for a woman to send another woman those kind of negative messages. Just because she's the girlfriend of a famous person that they love and admire. They don't own him, if they really love him then they should have a respect towards his personal relationship.

She probably isnt but the fact she had to endure those bullying messages for over 5 years... just isnt okay for a woman to send another woman those kind of negative messages. Just because she's the girlfriend of a famous person that they love and admire. They don't own him, if they really love him then they should have a respect towards his personal relationship.
I agree with you but have you lived in Thailand? I felt that women in (at least BKK where I lived) has no respect for relationships. Even if a guy is taken, they will still chase them. Yes, even the married ones (they say there is always divorce) so I can see why they are hating on Tor's GF.

She should have protected herself by making her IG private.

anniem

sarNie Adult
That's just silly. Tor is very honest about his GF which is one quality I like about him..... BUT I don't want this GF thing to take over the HJS buzz which is what is happening. Personally, I think GF of popular actors should just stay quiet and not draw attention to themselves, in this case is what Tor's GF did. She caused drama by posting that IG story and now eyes are on her. There are news clips and IG posts about her when we should be all still talk about the Tor/Fern love scene which just aired this week and asking the channel to pair them for future works. Now we are not, we are talking about the GF issue.
I wish that the GF did it after HJS ended. and you are right. She should stay low key, now she got all the attention, but again. We don’t know know what she has gone thru. Many celebrities hide their love life due to the harassment from some crazy fans.

It’s a shame some people can’t differentiate between onscreen and offscreen and are creating so much havoc over a picture. I hope it doesn’t affect the show in anyway and the actors rise above it. I would hate for this to affect the chances of Tor and Fern working together again :confused:
Yes, I want to see Tor and Fern again so I hope this goes away fast and won't effect future projects.
I am sure the channel already knows they have a winning pair in Tor/Fern.

So glad Tor was cast for Sila. He is perfect for it and it really took him to another level of p'ek (from teen series). Now, ch.3 might want him too. They had been putting him in supporting roles, I bet they'd want him as a lead now. They do have so many leading men tho.... Tor might be better off at OneHD. He is a free agent so he can choose.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
These very vocal fans doesn't realized by being so outspoken in a negative way they decrease the chance of Tor and Fern reunion. Even if Tor said, that his work is that and his GF pretty much understands but no boyfriend that loves their girl would not feel anything to see such comments. If another opportunity comes up for Fern and Tor to collaborate, he probably takes his GF's feelings into consideration. With him being in a relationship for so long, I don't think he likes or care to have "koojin" label to his name with another girl. He'll do what it takes to break that label so there's no misunderstanding or harm to his GF.

Tor doesn't post a lot of anything beside his pictures, he hardly post his GF that he so much love, what makes people think he'll post pictures of Fern and him together so often? That's not going to happen with Fern or with another co-stars. He's in a committed relationship and postings a bunch of pictures with his n'ek isn't going to change that, so he chose to not give false hope to anyone especially the fans that want to see something there when there's none.

Yes, I want to see Tor and Fern again so I hope this goes away fast and won't effect future projects.
I am sure the channel already knows they have a winning pair in Tor/Fern.

So glad Tor was cast for Sila. He is perfect for it and it really took him to another level of p'ek (from teen series). Now, ch.3 might want him too. They had been putting him in supporting roles, I bet they'd want him as a lead now. They do have so many leading men tho.... Tor might be better off at OneHD. He is a free agent so he can choose.
I haven’t seen him in any other shows. HJS is actually the first Thai show I have watched and I discovered it through a music video. I liked Min and Sila’s chemistry so decided to watch the show and fell in love with them from when he fell on her in the first episode lol. Tor is a fantastic actor and plays Sila to perfection. And don’t get me started on that oozing sex appeal I hope this show brings good projects for the both of them because they are fab actors

alissaax

I agree with you but have you lived in Thailand? I felt that women in (at least BKK where I lived) has no respect for relationships. Even if a guy is taken, they will still chase them. Yes, even the married ones (they say there is always divorce) so I can see why they are hating on Tor's GF.

She should have protected herself by making her IG private.
No, but ive only visited like 5 times. I know some thai people can be shameless, bold and thicked face especially women regarding men and money. You wouldnt miss it anywhere in the world, how shameless one can be regardless of their ethnicity though.

She's a flight attendant and she constantly flying in and out of the country, one to another, on the move.. from here to there. But i see this adoreness through her photos. She probably had it on private before...