❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Why do i have a feeling someone else may have died..............

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
M

my money is on
These 3
Mam
Si’s daddy
Min’s father
I was going to say sida but ann and pymmy were present for the filming yesterday/lastnight/thismorning . No sign of typhoon and Ben is in Turkey.

So my bets are on na'mam still.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
I was going to say sida but ann and pymmy were present for the filming yesterday/lastnight/thismorning . No sign of typhoon and Ben is in Turkey.

So my bets are on na'mam still.
Probably her cause they didn’t show her send off.

HELP. I'd like to get a non-concert version (without the fan voices) of this TNP cover of the song นอกจากชื่อฉัน. This is the version I found but is there a better studio version to this cover?

Thank you na.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Don't know if anyone post this yet but gonna miss these two once it's over

http://instagr.am/p/ByC9X0eA8M3/
I've started rewatching from Episode 1 (with no need for these 20/21/22/23/24 excruciating waits! hehe) and the magic is happening all over again. Everything seems more poignant when you're not watching it in a rush. From the start when we're introduced to Sila you can sense he's a loner - even if surrounded by beautiful women at his club, it seems his wont to always end the evening drinking alone, reliving his tortured memories of the past. The child actors played Min & Sila so beautifully, there's always an aura of sadness in that friendship. A togetherness yes, but not happiness; that's why I enjoyed Episode 1 very much, they've met again & there'll be feelings of a different sort between them! I feel to stop the missing we can always relive the episodes in our own ways; we can find avenues to always stay in their world.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol he tried very hard to not look at her chest. can’t blam him because Fern was way to sexy hehehe
Lol...I noticed that too. But Fern does look like she got a decent size chest when she wears certain kind of dress.

Oh, I posted chapter 4 of "Life in your hands" but I think it's a tad bit long of a chapter lol. I went over it and I didn't think it was ever going to end hahhah. I'm not used to long chapter :)