❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
หัวใจศิลา Episode 24 Recaps

At the Hospital.

(Tor) Doctor. I won't let you unplug my father's oxygen support. Where's Sawit? Calm down. Sawit has canceled his request. (Pirath) Huh? (Tor) Canceled? When? 10 minutes before you came. (Pirath) Ow, doctor. Just now he was insisting it be done, wasn't he? (Oh boy Tor knows) Sida probably ordered Sawit to lure me here. (That look, he knows Min) Sila.

At the Hospital.

Kwan is still walking. Min is following (No don't follow) Kwan. Kwan, please stop first. Leave me alone. You should be happy if I died. Kwan, let's clear this first. (The bodyguards are follows as well) Tun: Hey. Where did she go? So fast. (Tor is calling Min?) (Min) Kwan. Kwan. Stop first. (She grabs Kwan's arm) Leave me alone! (Min cells rings Kwan is pained) Tor. (Kwan takes her cell) Give it to me. Hey! Kwan. What are you doing? (She throw's Min's phone) (Tor is like what) (Min) No. All it took to lure you out I won't let anyone stop me. What are you saying? Come here! (She drags Min) Hey! Kwan, let go! Come here! Follow me! Where are you taking me? I won't go. Let go! Come here. Kwan. (the bodyguards help) Stop first. Please don't do anything to Min. Don't interfere. (Oh no another men come they have the ones that work for Tor) (Min) What is this? What are you doing? (OMG they shot them, they are dead Nooo :( ) You two, capture her! Let go! Don't tell me that you used dad to lure me here? Yes. Because you're a stupid goody two shoes. (Kwan is evil) (she pushs her finger to Min's forehead) You're drying to have a mafia husband, right? Well, here. Aunt Sida arranged it for you. Good luck, Min. Kwan! Let go! Take her! No! Kwan! Let go! Help me! (Min fight's back) Help me! (OMG they start hitting her now :( ) Not the tummy. (They put her in the van) Then another guy grabs Kwan arm. Hey, why are you holding me? Let go! I can't let you go. Sida ordered me to take everyone who knows of the plan. Hey! Let go of me right now! Let go!(He hits her with a gun) Come. Don't move. Hurry! Let go! Walk quickly! Let go! (She starts fighting back) Help me. Help me. (Another one hit's her) Get in! (they put her in the van too). Kwan. Help me! (Tun sees them) Min: Help me! Hey! Min! (One of the guys hit's her again) Drive out! (Tun runs)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Your Welcome @RanM! :).

At the Hospital.

Tor is trying to get a hold of Min but it keeps going to (Voice mail) (Pirath) Sila. Can you reach Mintra? No. Suddenly her cell is off. I think something could of have happened. Calm down. I know you're worried. But whatever you do, have focus. Yes. (Tor get's a call) Hello. (It's Tun) Hello, Sila. There's a problem. Mintra was abducted. (OMG Tor face right now :( Oh he is mad) Sida. (Pirath stop's him from leaving) Sila. I know what I need to do this time. This time I won't lose Min like how I lost Aunt Mam. I was just going to tell you not be careless. Sida won't easily let you arrest her. If you want to arrest her you have to use me as bait. I'll lure Sida out. But... Pirath. This time, I beg you. Please follow from a distance. If I need help, I'll call you immediately. Alright. Agreed according to that. I have to go. (He wai's to him) *Tor calls Bak* Bak. You don't need to look for Min anymore. I need you to find someone else instead. Alright Si. (Bak) Trun the car around.

Min and Kwan are tied-up. (Sida comes in) Kwan: Auntie. Auntie. Why did you abduct me? You wanted Min, I got her for you. Why did you abduct me? Have you lost your mind? If I don't abduct you, that's losing my mind. By allowing someone who knows of my plan to go. Auntie. You think that I'll tell the police about you? If I was going to do that, why would I help you abduct Min? Auntie. Please let me go. Please? (Sida grabs Kwan's face) How can I let you go? Even your own sister you can betray. And what's the difference with me ? I'm not even your blood. But she's not my real sister. She's a mistress' daughter. Auntie, please let me go. Even if I don't like Min for being a mistress' daughter. But there's one thing that I like about her more than you. She loves her family. And wants her family to be happy. Like me. I want my family to be perfect. I pushed my husband to succeed. And what did I get? In the end, what did I get? My family betrayed me. Auntie. You can't do this to me. Please let me go. Please. Please? (Min) Auntie, please let Kwan go. Why are you helping her? Have you forgotten that this b**** is the reason you're tried here? I know. Then why are you helping her? Because I'm worried about my dad and mom. If you let her go and she gets way the very least they'll have someone to take care of them. (Min is such amazing person wow, Kwan is crying) And is anyone worried about me? I can't let you go. Until I lure Tor here. And you two can wait to die with him! Auntie. You can't do this. Why can't I? Watch them. Auntie! And watch out front too. Auntie! Let me go right now! Auntie! Please don't do this! Auntie! Auntie! Auntie! Let me go!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Ae is driving (The guys are still following him, a van goes in front of him) What the h****?! (It's Bak :) ) Please get of the car, Sawit. (He goes for his gun) I'll never lose to you people this time. Please get out of the car, Sawit. (Bak goes to open the door Ae push's him then shoots at him. You think it'll be easy to capture me? (Ae runs) Bak Hey, stop! Ae shoots at him. They go after Ae. (more shoots) (Oh no two died :( ) Come! Hurry! (Bak) Go that way. I'll surround him from the other side. Hey. (the other get's him, kicks the gun) No. I surrender. (Ae kicks him to the ground) Now hitting him. He has the gun, Bak is there now. You. (Shoots at him) Bak is fighting him. Get up. Hurry! (Ae throws sand in his face oh no) You want?! (Now he is hitting Bak :( )

Min get's free from the ropes. Min. (She tells Kwan shh) (She helps Kwan with the rops now) Kwan. Hang in there. (they are slowly trying to escape) (Min hit's the guy with wood) (there is another guy) Kwan: Please don't hurt me. Kwan, move! (Min try's to fight him but he slaps her Kwan try's to run away but another guy plus Sida stop her) Auntie. Auntie, no-- Sida slaps Kwan. (Min) Kwan. Trying to run? (Sida slaps Min now) Kwan: Let go of me! (Sida) Tie her up! (Min) Auntie. Let go! (Kwan) Please don't hurt me. I'll do everything. Tie them both. Let go. Let go. Sida, Sawit is calling. Hello, Ae. I told you, didn't I, to not use your cell to call me? I don't want the police to track the signal. OMG Yes (Tor) Hello, Sida. Tor. How did you get my son's cellphone? (Flashback) Bak and Ae fighting. Bak has a gun pointed at Ae. Think carefully. Will you come with me while you're still breathing. Or die right here? (Bak shoots some, end of flashback) (Tor) However you used my people's cell I'm doing the same. The end. OMG that promo.