❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
หัวใจศิลา Episode 24 Recaps

Starts were episode 23 ended.

Tor: Hello. (Sida) How are you, dear stepson? Sida. You don't die easily, do you? Whether you're Sila or Tor.(Min and Tor are holding arms) If Waeal's cellphone is with you then it means you did it, didn't you? It's good that she's just your follower so I only arrange the ICU room for her. Unlike your father. What did you do to him? This is between you and I. Don't involve others. Why can't I? Since the people I hurt have nothing to do with me. But involves you. Does it hurt, Tor? To see the people you love die because of you. If you're tough then come out and meet me. While you hid yourself and changed your name to Sila? To come back to destroy my life and my son's life. While can't I hide and come back to hurt the people you love one by one? It's too bad that your aunt died first. Or else she'd be the next target. But it's alright. I heard that you have a new woman in your life, right? (Oh no she didn't just threatened to hurt Min :(, His face Min goes beside him. He turns to look at her ) (Min) What happened Tor? (He puts his thumb on her lips to stop her from talking, He then moves away from her.) (Tor) Let me tell you don't touch her. What do you want? Tell me. I said the exact same thing to you before and did you give me a chance? This is the consequence for destroying my life. Watch your heart.(He looks towards Min but we don't see her) You said you wanted to see me suffer, right? I also want to see you suffer as well. (Tor's face) The called ends Sida then smashes the cell phone. (Tor) Bak. Yes Si. Call Pirath. Locate my father right now. Go. Yes, Si. (He leaves) The Min goes over to him and takes his hand. (Min) Tor. What happened? What did Aunt Sida say to you? Can you tell me?(Tor just looks at her) Min: No matter what happens I'll stand beside you. (They are holding hands, he then moves his thumb over the ring on Min's finger(The one he give her) He hugs her he also kisses on on the forehead, They they just look up at each other and stare. Then she hugs him again, I think there was another forehead kiss. :icon12:.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

At the hospital, Tor and Bak are there walking (Pirath) Sila. Hello, Pirath. How's my father? (Pirath takes them to Songask) (OMG Tor sees his dad, he is on a breathing tub) :( (Sida is evil) (Aww Tor is crying he reaches to takes his Dad's hand, but he stops.) (Pirath) The doctor said your father's skull is fractured. (OMG :( ) (Aww poor Tor is face) But don't worry the doctor is taking close care of him. (Tor has his hand touching his Dad's hand a bit) (Tor) He got hurt because of me. (Pirath) No. It's beacause of Sida's unwillingness to give up. (Oh boy Tor is mad his fists are clenched) Tor: I won't let anyone else get hurt because of me. Pirath. Can you help find somewhere safe for my wife?(He called Min wife again :icon12: ) And can you take care of my wife in my place for a little while?(Min is not going to want to leave Tor) Why? Where are you going?

At the Penthouse

(Min and Tor) Min: What? Chantthaburi Yes. Well, I think we been staying here for some time now. I'm starting to get bored. And I know of a house that's very good and in the garden and by the river too. I think you'll like it for sure. Let's go stay there. Aunt Sida used me to threaten you, didn't she?(Min knew) No. (He takes her hand) I just want us to have alone time together. In case we'll get to name our child Jan. (He wants kids with her aww Please let them have a child or children in one please *Prays*) Is that good? Tor. It's not spending time together. But you're trying to send me somewhere else to get away from Aunt Sida, right? (Tor sighs) Yes. (He let's go of her hand) I want you to be somewhere safe. That's all. (She turns him to make him face her) Tor. Staying close to you is the safest place for me, Min. Listen. Both my body and heart is yours. I won't leave you and go anywhere. I'll say beside you. If we lose, then we'll lose together(Okay omg :( :icon12: ) These two are kinda like Olicity in some ways. If we win, then we'll win together. You won't leave me, right? (Lots of staring at each other, then they hug again) :icon12: ). I promise. If I'm still here Sida will never get to touch you. (He is running his fingers through her hair)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Ae is waiting for someone? It's Kwan (Oh no)

Kwan: Min isn't at Sila's house? Yes. I had people go search just as you told me. Didn't find her. Since he lied about his death no one knows where they are hiding. (Kwan) And what does Aunt Sida want me to do? Mom wants you to find Min. She wants Min. (OMG that look from Kwan, oh no).

Kwan and her Mom

Her Mom: I think you shouldn't get involed with Sida. (Preach girl) Just tell them that Sila is Tor. That's enough. Hey, dear. Don;t forget that Sida is a fugitive from the law. But I want to find Min for her. (They look at each other then sit down) And where will you find her? Dad's journal. Huh? What? (She stands up) Dad's journal. Min must have told him where she's going. And he'll have written it in the notebook. Is he outside? Mom. Do you know where dad would keep his notebook? (The Mom looking out) Kwan. Kwan. Did you find it? Kwan. Kwan. I can't find it. He has so many notebooks. Can you help me find it? (The dad comes in the house Up the stairs. He sees them) Her Dad: What are you doing? Why do you have my notebooks? What are you looking for? (Kwan) I want to water the flowers for you(Yeah right) but I don't know how much water it needs. So I was looking for it in your notebook. I'll go look downstairs. And tomorrow I'll water it for you. (She goes to leave but he stops her) Wait, Kwan. You're trying to find Min's address, aren't you? (Yup she is) Her Mom: Khun. What are you saying? Why would we need to waste time finding Min's address? Nonsense. Her Dad: Jealousy. You think that Min is better off now and want to harass her some more. Wait. That's too much. (He grabs the notebooks) Give it to me. I won't let anyone hurt Min again. (He walks away but Kwan grabs them) Give it to me! I'm your daughter as well. I was born even before Min. I'm your wife's daughter. You should even love me more than Min. (wow Kwan Jealous much) Not just protect her like this. Stop, Kwan. I don't know. No matter what I'll find Min. I'll find and destroy her. I'll kill her. No, Kwan. (He try's to get the notebooks) Give it back to me. Let go! Enough. Don't fight. You can't do this to her. Stop now. I said let go. Enough, now! (OMG no he falls down the stairs) :(. (Their faces)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

At the Penthouse

Tor and Bak

(Tor) Bak. Send someone to follow Sawit at all times. I think we could find Sida. Yes, Si. Sida won't leave Sawit for sure. (Tor sit's down, Bak goes to leave) Wait, Bak. Yes? Be careful. Yes. (Min comes down the stairs. She puts her hand on his arm.) (Tor) Why did you wake up now? It's still morning. (He hold her hand while she walks to sit beside him) More looks, She then puts Tor's arm beside her so she can cuddle in his arms) Tor. Everything will get better. (He nods his head)

Sida on the phone

Wan, you did enough for me already. I don't want you to trouble because of me anymore. The very least If I mess up I'll still be relieved that there's you who will take care of Ae for me. But don't be afraid. I won't ever screw up. Right now can you call and tell Ae to do as I tell him now. end call.

Ae is walking(Tor guy is following him?) (He knows) Ae get's a call. Hello, Aunt Wan. Yes. I think they're following me. They probably think I'm stupid. Tell my mom that I'm about to do as she ordered. (he looks where the guy is, he then get's in his car) Another guy get the one (on a motorcycle they follow Ae) Keep following me. You can't do anything to me. You think you're smart, Tor? In the end, you're getting tricked by me. Buffalo!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Ae went to the hospital (OMG he is going to his Dad's room)

(Ae) I want you to unplug my father's oxygen. (OMG, it's his plan right OMG) But your father... I'm his son. I have a right to order you. Unplug it. I said unplug it! (Pirath comes in) Ae. I've thought carefully already. Ae. What happened? It's nothing. I'm just doing my last duty as a filial son who doesn't want to see his father suffer. I want the doctor to pull my father's oxygen support. Unplug it. If you won't then I will. (OMG Ae, for realz) (They all are trying to stop him) Pirath: No! Stop! Doing that would be killing your own father. Are you crazy? He'll be at peace. You're an outsider not a son like me. You'll never understand my feelings. To see someone plugging in tubes in my father's mouth like this. I don't want to see him in this condition.(Lair) I'm his only son. (No you are not and you know it) I have a right to make the decision. And I want the doctor to pull his oxygen support. Right now. (Pirath calls Tor) Goes outside Tor: I'm on my way to the hospital. Can you stop Sawit in the meantime? No matter what I won't let him unplug the oxygen. Min grabs his arm. Tor. You need to remain calm. And whatever you do use sense. Don't use your temper. Okay. I'll have sense. In the meantime wait here for me. Don't go anywhere. After I handle my father's matters I'll hurry back. Be careful. (Staring and holding hands play he is playing with the ring again) This way, Si. (He pulls her into a hug aww :icon12: ) He leaves with Bak, they look at each other then he get's in the car and leaves she watches.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
@wuzhangs Yes he did, it is the recaps too hun :)

Back at the hospital.

Ae comes out of the room. (He looks around then makes a call) It's your cue, Kwan. (Oh no this is not good :( ) Do as my mother ordered. (He gets on elevator and goes to leave).

At the Penthouse

Min goes Upstairs. (She get's a call from her friend Tun.) Hello, Tun. What is it? Hello, Min. Just now your mother called me and said she can't reach you. Last night your father fell down the stairs. And there's bleeding in his brain. (OMG poor Min) He hasn't gone through surgery yet. The doctor is monitoring his condition. And which hospital is he in now? The same hospital. I'm on my way as well. Okay. I'm on my way. See you there. (Min goes to leave) She calls Tor. Hello, Tor. Tor, I need to go check my father's condition at the hospital. Don't worry. Thun is waiting for me there. (Tor get's to the hospital, he is on the phone with Min) Min, if you're going to see your father then you need to go with my people. Don't go alone. I'll have Bak go take care of you. Alright. (She says the guys) Let's go. (Tor) Bak. Go the hospital with Min to see her father. And take care of Min for me. Once I'm done here, I'll be on my way. Alright, Si Go. (Bak leaves) Bak: Bring the car around. (Tor goes to go inside while making a call) Yes Pirath. I'm here. On my way in.

Kwan, Mom and Dad in hospital room.

They look at each other, Kwan is crying and walking around. Her mom get up and goes to her takes her arm. Kwan. I think you should stop. Don't mess with Sida, Ae and the rest of them anymore. (Her mom is the voice of reason oh wow) If they abduct Min and if the police arrest them You'll get implicated as an accomplice. You think I'll be stupid to take the guilt? If the police ask I'll say I called Min to come visit Dad. And whatever happens to her after that we're not involved. (She goes to walk but her mom stops her) But...Kwan...I still don't want you to get involved. Honestly. Even if Min is your father's mistress' daughter but she took care of me. She supported your education until you graduated. We shouldn't do this to her. (OMG she cares about Min) You love Min more than me? Just like father? No. Kwan. No, dear. I'll never love Min more than you. You're my daughter. Of course I'll love you the most. It's because I love you that I have to warn you. I don't want you to do something out of rage because it might ruin the rest of your life, dear. Honestly I trust Min more than Sida. (Okay wow) How about this. Let's call and tell Min to not come here, Alright? I'll call and tell Min for you. Alright? No. I want her to come. They hurt me. They need to hurt more than me. (She takes her Mom's hands) If you really love me then you'll do as I tell you.

RanM

sarNie Egg
FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE RECAPS!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU. Atleast now i could fully comprehend what's happening. Watching it live yesterday, i only understand some snippets. & i know that the subs will take awhile to be release. So thank you!!

@wuzhangs Yes he did, it is the recaps too hun :)

Back at the hospital.

Ae comes out of the room. (He looks around then makes a call) It's your cue, Kwan. (Oh no this is not good :( ) Do as my mother ordered. (He gets on elevator and goes to leave).

At the Penthouse

Min goes Upstairs. (She get's a call from her friend Tun.) Hello, Tun. What is it? Hello, Min. Just now your mother called me and said she can't reach you. Last night your father fell down the stairs. And there's bleeding in his brain. (OMG poor Min) He hasn't gone through surgery yet. The doctor is monitoring his condition. And which hospital is he in now? The same hospital. I'm on my way as well. Okay. I'm on my way. See you there. (Min goes to leave) She calls Tor. Hello, Tor. Tor, I need to go check my father's condition at the hospital. Don't worry. Thun is waiting for me there. (Tor get's to the hospital, he is on the phone with Min) Min, if you're going to see your father then you need to go with my people. Don't go alone. I'll have Bak go take care of you. Alright. (She says the guys) Let's go. (Tor) Bak. Go the hospital with Min to see her father. And take care of Min for me. Once I'm done here, I'll be on my way. Alright, Si Go. (Bak leaves) Bak: Bring the car around. (Tor goes to go inside while making a call) Yes Pirath. I'm here. On my way in.

Kwan, Mom and Dad in hospital room.

They look at each other, Kwan is crying and walking around. Her mom get up and goes to her takes her arm. Kwan. I think you should stop. Don't mess with Sida, Ae and the rest of them anymore. (Her mom is the voice of reason oh wow) If they abduct Min and if the police arrest them You'll get implicated as an accomplice. You think I'll be stupid to take the guilt? If the police ask I'll say I called Min to come visit Dad. And whatever happens to her after that we're not involved. (She goes to walk but her mom stops her) But...Kwan...I still don't want you to get involved. Honestly. Even if Min is your father's mistress' daughter but she took care of me. She supported your education until you graduated. We shouldn't do this to her. (OMG she cares about Min) You love Min more than me? Just like father? No. Kwan. No, dear. I'll never love Min more than you. You're my daughter. Of course I'll love you the most. It's because I love you that I have to warn you. I don't want you to do something out of rage because it might ruin the rest of your life, dear. Honestly I trust Min more than Sida. (Okay wow) How about this. Let's call and tell Min to not come here, Alright? I'll call and tell Min for you. Alright? No. I want her to come. They hurt me. They need to hurt more than me. (She takes her Mom's hands) If you really love me then you'll do as I tell you.
I'm not expecting that the mom would care about's wellbeing because of her actions towards min in the previous ep. She's not worse than I thought. Atleast she had a conscience. She raised min for atleast 20 yrs so even though she may not love min as much as pkwan atleast she'll have a lil ounce of care to min's wellbeing. She's logical, she doesnt let her emotions cloud her judgement unlike her daughter.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Tun is waiting for Min at the Hospital.

She get's there Tun. (Tun) Bodyguards? Which room is my father in? This room. Hurry. (He takes her hand and takes her to her dad) This room. Min. But, can I not go in? I don't want to see your mother. Alright. You two can wait here. Alright.

Min sees her Dad. (She takes his hand) Dad. Dad, do you hear me? (The mom gives Kwan a look) Min: What did the doctor say about dad's condition? The Mom: The Doctor said there's a little bleeding in his brain. He doesn't need surgery. The doctor is closely monitoring his condition. (Kwan) You won't ask why dad is like this? What do you mean by that? It means I pushed him down the stairs. (Min grabs her arm) Why did you do this? Why did you do this to dad? Huh, Kwan? (The mom step's in) What did dad do to you? Enough! Enough now! Why can't I do it? Since he said I was jealous of you. He protects only you. He never loved me. Even though I'm his daugther as well. The wife's daughter, not a mistress daughter like you. Dad betrayed me. Betrayed my mom. And sank low to get with your mother. (OMG jerk) He deserved this. (OMG Min push her back and slaps her Go Min) Why did you do this to dad? Huh? (The Mom step's in) push's Min Hey! Stop, Min! What are you doing? Get lost! Go (She push's her again) Go! Get out! Go. Kwan grab's her Mom's arm. The person who should go isn't her but is me. The daughter dad doesn't love. The daughter who tried to do good and tried to raise our family's status. But in the end was deceived by an orphan dog. And lost to a mistress daughter like her. Even If I live I'll just be ashamed. Kwan don't go. Don't go. Don't go. Let go! (She push's her mom) It is so part of the plan for sure. (Min) Mom. Kwan. (she leaves she see's the bodyguards, Min follows her. Kwan, stop. Kwan. Kwan, stop first. (Tun on the phone) Wait, I'll call you back. Min. (The Mom) Min, don't go. It's a plan. (Tun) Plan, run's after them. Kwan, wait. Kwan, stop first. Let's talk first. Kwan. Kwan, stop first. (Tun) Where did she go? Min.