❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Shirt gif spam right before i go to bed!!

Below must be a 2nd pool scene for our pranangs!
Both in soaked white shirts :naughty2:

Then we have our beloved tiny nangek Fern being somewhat roughly handled by Tor

Lastly for all Khun Si enthusiasts out there :love:

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Damn you guys write so much I never have time to reply to anything! But ooh to the invite! My birthday is on Tuesday and Monday is Memorial Day!
Hahahaha this is nothing compared to when everyone was watching Buppae. Hahaha
We can celebrate your birthdaytoooo!
Happy early birthday! Stay happy and healthy! May your many wishes and dreams come true!

alissaax

Dang the fans are not ready to let Minta and Sila go :)
Nope i just translation to help those that want to do it... and understand... i might post a few later this week. See what photos i can play with and caption after episodes

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nope i just translation to help those that want to do it... and understand... i might post a few later this week. See what photos i can play with and caption after episodes
I know but I can see fans having a hard time saying good bye to Minta and Sila. Nonetheless, I am glad Fern got her break in here.

alissaax

I know but I can see fans having a hard time saying good bye to Minta and Sila. Nonetheless, I am glad Fern got her break in here.
I want to see them again and hope it eventually happens. But also I want to see how successful this project will be.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahahaha this is nothing compared to when everyone was watching Buppae. Hahaha
We can celebrate your birthdaytoooo!
Happy early birthday! Stay happy and healthy! May your many wishes and dreams come true!
Buppae days was insane lmao like 20 pages a day i missed so much i didn't go there anymore haha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
At least some of us gets off tomorrow...everyone is waiting for the willing scene. Twitter is going crazy when it happens. Should trend again. I wonder if one or two crew member will playfully make fun of Fern cause she's probably shy of filming the scene.

alissaax

At least some of us gets off tomorrow...everyone is waiting for the willing scene. Twitter is going crazy when it happens. Should trend again. I wonder if one or two crew member will playfully make fun of Fern cause she's probably shy of filming the scene.
The girl is posting spoilers against the writer editor and director..... so i dont think sooo. Haha