❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omg @alissaax just catching up on my stories on IG and saw that Fern reposted your This is love post on her story!
I know. She reposted my ig stories here and there before... likes some of my posts. Shes really active in liking fan post. By the time i see the in app notifications about her it disappears cause the amount of likes and followers i get is slowly increasing.... i had to turn on notifications on my phone for peope i follow. I usually have only notification for fb messenger on.

alissaax

When you get your tax refund and start buying unnecessary shit :risas3:
Those shoes. Its the shoes...

This young man usually dresses similar to this style but not often this colourful. It usually one item stands out in colour. Recently the pink suit for the award event.... and many times his colourful socks.....simple but too big tops.

Rosi

Wifey #42
The forehead kiss is one long kiss :)

http://instagr.am/p/Bxcnd-rlzGY/
I love it that it's not the usual typical cheesy loooong wasted seconds/minutes, slooooowwww move innnnns like the slowest lemur in the world move-in-for-a-forehead peck on hairline scene, but a quick straight move in to kiss her forehead - and staying there for the longest, loveable kiss ever seen! This is a first! Forehead kisses should be fast like this! Other heroes should learn from Sila! Because The old Slow Motion kiss is so out of date - and frustrating to wait

alissaax

I love it that it's not the usual typical cheesy loooong wasted seconds/minutes, slooooowwww move innnnns like the slowest lemur in the world move-in-for-a-forehead peck on hairline scene, but a quick straight move in to kiss her forehead - and staying there for the longest, loveable kiss ever seen! This is a first! Forehead kisses should be fast like this! Other heroes should learn from Sila! Because The old Slow Motion kiss is so out of date - and frustrating to wait
I laugh every time though. Because of the angle shots and he had to keep his lip against her forehead...

alissaax

Why did the song have to play on my phone right now.. while im going these ig posts.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I still like the forehead kiss at the small house better. This one is sweet but there's something so special about the small house kiss. The whole scene from when Sila walked in, to him observing the place and the emotions he carried in him was beautifully done.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Yeeeehhhhh thats my fav scene too. I also like the car parking lot scene , in that scene Sila's face betrayed his mask.
I must go look for that! I got onboard here like middle of the week to be exact & been in a rush to look at everything. Actually was searching for other Aum Artichart movies & somehow this trailer popped up in a small separate window & after that of course I was hooked haha

alissaax

T
Sometimes a story comes to head and doesn't leave lol. I have to tuned it out a bit. It's like, I have something if I don't write it down it keeps coming back hahaha. My problem is once I keep writing I don't want to stop then nothing gets done:)
Thats whats happening to me its keep continuing.

I have a few lines i wrote down...