❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I see people call min the wife. But okay if you say so. They only got engaged. :icon12::love::risas3::facepalm:

anniem

sarNie Adult
I see people call min the wife. But okay if you say so. They only got engaged. :icon12::love::risas3::facepalm:
The girlfriend gonna have to deal with it for along time because don’t think Tor will get married anytime soon. Remember, Fern also got harassed by just posting the picture of her and Tor for Drama promoting purpose :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: also Tor was being hated because he didn’t reply to Min’s message. Oh my!!! Sometime it’s too much.

alissaax

Hey ladies and maybe (gents)! I’m in love with P’Tor in here! But I seen that no one mentioned the maybe kidnapping scene of P’Min and P’Sila have to be a hero? It’s going to be painful when our p’raek is hurt! Anyway, do anyone know how long is HJS?
If you're sharing those photos stop! Those photos were leaked! STOP SHARING THEM! The production team wasn't happy about it!

alissaax

The girlfriend gonna have to deal with it for along time because don’t think Tor will get married anytime soon. Remember, Fern also got harassed by just posting the picture of her and Tor for Drama promoting purpose :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: also Tor was being hated because he didn’t reply to Min’s message. Oh my!!! Sometime it’s too much.
:rolleyes::facepalm: annoying. Ive calmed down already so no point in getting angry again..... about meen or fern.

Because i will just rage.

I feel so bad for meen because she's been tolerating this for over 5 years and has not done anything wrong, always been respectful to his fans and been a supportive girlfriend. People think she's not pretty or beautiful enough for him. But seriously, he's in love with her for many reasons. A man doesn't need to love a woman just because of her beauty. It's not the only reason to love someone....
These fans need to be respectful to him and his relationship.... especially the new freaking fans that go overboard. I'm sure most of those whom have loved him and been his fans longer, don't mind her and nor their relationship... because it makes him happy. She makes him happy.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
Sadly when a kdrama/lakorn etc get very famous, you’ll always have crazy shipping people and trolls.Hopefully she’ll be strong n know that these people are immature and not pay attention to such things.

alissaax

WEDDING!!!!
I would ask fern but probably she wouldnt tell anyways if they are. I sent her a long message this morning and she just read it.

They're probably going to keep lips sealed and spoil with this and there, here and there little by little.

Giving us hope..... false hope maybe!

alissaax

Ferny is so cool
Replying to fans and all.
I think she does it when she can but not to everyone. I often react to her ig story and tag her on my ig story too. Just today i sent her a loooong message. Told her that im proud and admire her with how she has worked harder and despite the negative things she encounter and overcome.