❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

anniem

sarNie Adult
Lol hehehehe
Hahahaahahahha... no theyre going to stare into each other eyes and cry.
This is min and si style.

They always cry.

He'll wipe her tears.

Caresses his thumb along wipe her lips.

Slowly bring his lips against her.

Forehead to forehead.

His hand against her cheek

They whisper, im sorry.

He kisses her again.
Oh my god!!! so much imaginary going on in my mind hehehe I can take both of the predictions hahaha or more hahahaha

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hahahaahahahha... no theyre going to stare into each other eyes and cry.
This is min and si style.

They always cry.

He'll wipe her tears.

Caresses his thumb along wipe her lips.

Slowly bring his lips against her.

Forehead to forehead.

His hand against her cheek

They whisper, im sorry.

He kisses her again.
Their best cry is when Min saw him injured in that hidden room, she was already crying by the time he woke up. She spoke his name, and I think first time that he called her "Min" with the mask of Sila all torn away, he was just simply her P'Tor the friend she knew when they were kids. He saw her tears that's meant all for him - that he couldn't stop the lone tear which escaped himself.

RanM

sarNie Egg
Oh whu hello new visitor to the thread.......

Welcome to the hua jai sila thread!!!
The obsession is an incurable disease!! :icon12:

:nut::facepalm::angel10::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::angel10::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::icon12::thumbup:
I've been lurking in this thread for awhile. I just wasn't able to post anything in this thread because i was blocked. It's a good thing the issue has been resolved. Anyway helloooo! I cant wait to watch last night ep with sub so i can fully immersed myself with those 2. Their scenes (~20mins) can satiate my needs until monday. Hopefully. I'll just replay their scenes until monday comes. Lol

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I JUST CANT STOP SPAZZING. I'M SO GIDDY RIGHT NOW I CANT SLEEP. I JUST WANT TO SHOUT BUT I NEED TO MIND THOSE THAT ARE SLEEPING ALREADY. MYGAHD. WHY ARE THEY (SILA & MIN) SO ADORABLE.
Hi and Welcome :).

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
He looks so painfully embarassed & shy his girl is loading the attention on him! Probable thing is so bashful until he don't know where to put his hands! hehe
He would have really lost control of himself more....

alissaax

Their best cry is when Min saw him injured in that hidden room, she was already crying by the time he woke up. She spoke his name, and I think first time that he called her "Min" with the mask of Sila all torn away, he was just simply her P'Tor the friend she knew when they were kids. He saw her tears that's meant all for him - that he couldn't stop the lone tear which escaped himself.
My fav scene would be the silence they had morning after at his resort. Before she walked off. Even though the dialogue between them got cut off for airing

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Yess please cry! i love when he wipe her tears! i want their first time to be a tender moment tbh

he is such a pro in acting like a jerk haha
What I like about Min is that she isn't this femme fatale thing or overly beautiful which you'd expect heroines to be, but more of an innocent, cute, cuddly bunny rabbit which people would naturally love & want to be protective over. And when with Sila this is exactly how she looks! She fights for rights but still can't shake it that she's docile, gentle, sweet. To top it off, all that innocence works out unintentionally in her favour, a certain lusciousness because she looks so untried hahaha. Her nice traits are so glaring - especially against someone plastic as jaded & tough like Kwan. Sila saw that properly in the garden scene when Kwan gave her old shoes to her stepsister, ordered her to wash the car. I feel that from that scene many things changed within Sila for Min. To someone as experienced as him (although we somehow get the impression he may run an entertainment den but never partake of the ones there) of course he'll spot that she's untried territory from miles away! Of women, he's never had this type of flower before, and there is also his feelings of what she was so he's being very careful with her. (Pretend not to care when you care too much!)

Last edited:

g3123

sarNie Egg
My fav scene would be the silence they had morning after at his resort. Before she walked off. Even though the dialogue between them got cut off for airing
Yeeeehhhhh thats my fav scene too. I also like the car parking lot scene , in that scene Sila's face betrayed his mask.

g3123

sarNie Egg
I think we should all come up with our fav scenes so far, or shall we wait till the end ? ;) . As many of our fav scenes will be coming in next episodes willing|babysw

alissaax

People have really cross the line and are extremely bothering Meen, Tor's gf. She had tolerated and endured those message for so long.

Otherwise, she wouldn't have post this!
Screenshot_20190522-181052_Instagram.jpg

alissaax

This makes me extremely angry that people thhink they own these celebs. And should meddle into their relationships.

They wont like others meddling with theirs.. so why the fuck do this to the partner of someone that they claim to love.