❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Thank you so much for the tanslation. Without you , nothing would make sense. You put in lot of work for this . Thanks a LOOOT. :love: .
Your Welcome :).

have been a lurker for very long.. finally decided to join in the HJS family.

@MKfan132 thank you for your translation, it brightens up my day every Tuesday/Wednesday when I'm on my way to work. :icon12::icon12:
Hi and Welcome :), Aww your welcome hun. I am glad :).

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
My god their sweet scenes made me combust!! So much sexual tension, but more than that, it was true love... Goals!!! Hahaha

But damn, they enjoy teasing us. Min and Sila still haven't slept together yet, which is understandable but I'm wondering if at this rate, it's gonna happen?! We probably only have another 4 episodes left so PLEASE PLEASE let us see a love scene. Don't think I wouldn't have minded so much, if they hadn't forced us to watch a graphic one with Kwan lol

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
i am way beyond frustrated at my internet connection right now, even more than Khun Sila after Min shut the door right in front of his face lmao
it has been almost an hour and i only managed to upload the gif for my signature ugh

My god their sweet scenes made me combust!! So much sexual tension, but more than that, it was true love... Goals!!! Hahaha

But damn, they enjoy teasing us. Min and Sila still haven't slept together yet, which is understandable but I'm wondering if at this rate, it's gonna happen?! We probably only have another 4 episodes left so PLEASE PLEASE let us see a love scene. Don't think I wouldn't have minded so much, if they hadn't forced us to watch a graphic one with Kwan lol
obviously they are trying to build up the tension hahah well i want a love scene but with min being all shy and sila being all confident and then suddenly turned shy cause this is his first time as well with someone he loves

g3123

sarNie Egg
The chances of a graphic love scene is difficult as it will be more subtly done I guess . Not sure but that's what I feel. Unless there is some anger on part of Si becos of jealousy? This may create more graphical scene.

:love: :love:Today's scene was awesome as Si and Min killed us with their shyness and tension

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
The chances of a graphic love scene is difficult as it will be more subtly done I guess . Not sure but that's what I feel. Unless there is some anger on part of Si becos of jealousy? This may create more graphical scene.

:love: :love:Today's scene was awesome as Si and Min killed us with their shyness and tension
agreed. cause kwan is more like in your face, min is obviously going to be a virgin and shy and all that
i hope Sila wouldn't initiate while he's angry tho. hoping that it would be min who initiate to assure sila

natsumi83

sarNie Egg
Min is affected by those harsh comments. She cried alone as she doesn't know whether did she did a good job..
our tiny has been doing great..

Tor explained why he selected as Min for the role if i didnt get wrong.