❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
This was meant to happen.

The fact tor noticed her before amongst others and praised her and give her words of encouragement to keep her positivity energy.

It probably his encouragement that gave her extra hope and eager to continue on with her acting to reach this point where she was able to work along side him..and not just admire his work and acting.

And that she wants to make her parents proud she was able to achieve her dream of acting and reach this point where people are loving and praising her as a actress and her talent in acting.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This was meant to happen.

The fact tor noticed her before amongst others and praised her and give her words of encouragement to keep her positivity energy.

It probably his encouragement that gave her extra hope and eager to continue on with her acting to reach this point where she was able to work along side him..and not just admire his work and acting.

And that she wants to make her parents proud she was able to achieve her dream of acting and reach this point where people are loving and praising her as a actress and her talent in acting.
They are destined to be Sila and Tor. Shoot to be given encouragement by someone you admire is such a boost. He said it probably at the right time too and she hung onto those very words. And if it wasn't for Tor that ends up picking her we might never see her potential as Minta.

Now Fern is that character just as Tor is Sila. She came far from when she first started...and that's to her dedication.

So thanks Tor for having good eyes and give Tiny a chance. Her followers are at 215K.

alissaax

They are destined to be Sila and Tor. Shoot to be given encouragement by someone you admire is such a boost. He said it probably at the right time too and she hung onto those very words. And if it wasn't for Tor that ends up picking her we might never see her potential as Minta.

Now Fern is that character just as Tor is Sila. She came far from when she first started...and that's to her dedication.

So thanks Tor for having good eyes and give Tiny a chance. Her followers are at 215K.
They're both prove they deserve their roles and characters in this drama. She has so many things to prove not only to herself but others too. This is just the beginning journey of many opportunities in thr future like she said. It definitely is. She really deserves it.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 22

Starts were episode 21 ended.
Tor and Min are leaving holding hands. (Tor) Careful. (she is trying to let go of his hand he not letting her) Tor. Let go. I can walk on my own. Why? Just now the road was dark I was afraid you'd fall. Let go. I can walk. I'll drive. You're still hurting. I'll drive. You can go sit. No. It's my car. I can drive. It used to be mine. I'll drive. It's my car. Let me drive. (She try's to get the car keys they are now holding hands) (Tor) Why are you so stubborn? You're the one who is stubborn. :)lol: ) (Kwan) Pretending to protect Min. But you're the one who will hurt her more than me. Even if you say Min isn't a mistress but what you're doing is making Min have the same husband as her own sister. (Umm Kwan you and Tor are not married) Don't you feel anything to use the same guy as me? The hand you're holding used to hold me. The mouth he's kissing you with is the same mouth he kissed me with. Don't you feel disgusted with yourself for using my leftover? (Poor Min she is crying or about to :( ) (Tor) Min. (Go Min. Min is holding his hand so tight, he looks at her) (Min) This isn't the first time that I got leftover from you. (She let's go of his hand and moves close to Kwan) It's the same as when you gave me your old shoes. To apologize to me for insulting my mother. And asking if I can throw it away, I can. But why would I? Since the old item has it's value. (Kwan) Smart mouth. Well, you want him (Min) Call it love. I never judged an item or people from their past. Because I don't have a beautiful past either. The very least I can't erase the word mistress' daughter from my life. I choose to live with the present. The present that this man loves me. That's enough. (Kwan's face right now) I'm going. (They get in the car and leave Min drives). Kwan watches them leave.

alissaax

The wait for next week.... just be ready for the bts photos.

Get your health and heart checked.

The amount of sweetness

Week by week.

Little by little.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Omg the chemistry is just soooo omg
I can’t wait for next week.
One of them gotta to give and make the will happen next episode. I hope Sila doesn't go crazy on Minta after what he saw with Sawit cause sometimes he can be unreasonable lol. How are they gonna make them sleep together at episode 23 or 24 then let her get pregnant at 25 or 26 hahhaha. The rate it's going, are they gonna make her pregnant at all.

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 22

Starts were episode 21 ended.
Tor and Min are leaving holding hands. (Tor) Careful. (she is trying to let go of his hand he not letting her) Tor. Let go. I can walk on my own. Why? Just now the road was dark I was afraid you'd fall. Let go. I can walk. I'll drive. You're still hurting. I'll drive. You can go sit. No. It's my car. I can drive. It used to be mine. I'll drive. It's my car. Let me drive. (She try's to get the car keys they are now holding hands) (Tor) Why are you so stubborn? You're the one who is stubborn. :)lol: ) (Kwan) Pretending to protect Min. But you're the one who will hurt her more than me. Even if you say Min isn't a mistress but what you're doing is making Min have the same husband as her own sister. (Umm Kwan you and Tor are not married) Don't you feel anything to use the same guy as me? The hand you're holding used to hold me. The mouth he's kissing you with is the same mouth he kissed me with. Don't you feel disgusted with yourself for using my leftover? (Poor Min she is crying or about to :( ) (Tor) Min. (Go Min. Min is holding his hand so tight, he looks at her) (Min) This isn't the first time that I got leftover from you. (She let's go of his hand and moves close to Kwan) It's the same as when you gave me your old shoes. To apologize to me for insulting my mother. And asking if I can throw it away, I can. But why would I? Since the old item has it's value. (Kwan) Smart mouth. Well, you want him (Min) Call it love. I never judged an item or people from their past. Because I don't have a beautiful past either. The very least I can't erase the word mistress' daughter from my life. I choose to live with the present. The present that this man loves me. That's enough. (Kwan's face right now) I'm going. (They get in the car and leave Min drives). Kwan watches them leave.
Pleaseee continue...,thank you again, sweetie!

mayag

sarNie Adult
For some reason I knew they wouldn't be sleeping together this episode. I feel like it's going to happen with Ferny in that cute dress. I also think it's going to be R turned into willing.

alissaax

That what i was thinking it might actually go OVER 26. Because theyre still fiming next week and if you notice (waew) pai's ig story then you would have seen the floral arrangements :love: :icon12: :nut:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 22

At the Penthouse
Min and Tor are walking and holding hands :icon12: . They see Wael and Tot gives her Min's bag. (Wael) Which room do you want me to take Min's belongings? (Tor) Take it... (Min) The guest room. (Tor look at her, his face is like what now :lol: , he looks so sad.) According to what Min said. Alright (Wael leaves) (Tor run his hand through her hair) His hand is now on the side of her face (Tor) I'm sorry both about Mingkwan and every bad thing I did. I'm sorry. (Min takes the hand that was on her face and holds it to) Tor. You know it's not easy, right, for me to move pass what happened between you and Kwan? I know. But I have to do it. Because I only have two options. The first, if I still dwell on the past then I can't move forward with you. Min. And second, if I still want to move forward with you I need to forget about you and Kwan. Tor. I know that your pain is hard to forget. It's no different from matters between you and Kwan. But I can move pass it because I still want to move forward with you. Tor. If you don't want to lose anyone else then please stop. Right now Sida has been arrested. Can you leave it up to the law? (He push her closer to him) Tor. Let's go. I'll take you to your room. (Those looks, they go upstairs, they go in the room. PS they are still holding hands :icon12: ) (Tor) This is it. Your room. (More sates, he garbs her and sit's her on the bed, he takes her pruse off her and put's it on the bed, than holds her hands. He then sit's down beside her still holding her hand Now they are just looking at each other :icon12:. He looks at the hand with the ring on it-His Mom's ring then back to looking at her.) (Tor) It fits. It's as if my mother knew who'd be my bride. Min. Right now do you know that we're in what status? (Okay these two are so cute ahh, she is speechless he just looks at her :) ) (Min) How's you hand? (she check's his hand) Does it still hurt? Does it feel better yet? No. I feel better. (she let's go of his hand but than he takes her's again.) I'm alright. Okay. Min. (He moves closer to her) What I'm saying (he run's his hand through her hair again) don't be afraid. I don't think about doing anything to you. I'm saying because I don't want anyone to look down on or insult you later. So I had my elder propse marriage. I... I don't want to be separated from you more than this. I admit that I... can't live without you.(AHHHHH :icon12:) But don't worry about the wedding I have it all planned out. When...Tor. (She takes his hand that has been holding the side of her head and hold's it) About the wedding you don't need to worry. Right now Aunt Mam's funeral isn't finished. I understand. This is enough to make me happy. (Aww, they are trying to hold back tears) Thank-you. Thank-you for respecting me. (He is spechless and then she wai's to him. Those smiles.) (Tor) I think it's getting late (He get's up and then run's his hands through her hair again) get some rest. (He leaves the room, he smiles and hold's his chest on his heart side) (He turns around) Min. Tor. (She get up and goes to him) you first. It's alright. you go first. You go first. (Tor) I don't know if I said this to you yet. What is it? (He moves closer to her) I love you. (AHHH shipper down ahh :icon12: Finally) I've said this much you won't tell me anything back? (She hugs him :icon12: ) Those smiles. Aww she is crying a bit but they are all smiles.