❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
@MKfan132 ! Fancy seeing you here! This is a very, very, very, very beautiful story isn't it? What a gem! I'm glad to have chanced on it a week ago, I love it so much. But now I can't find episodes 21 onwards, I can't load it from Singapore - have tried a few sites it's not working.
(@wuzhangs - have tried in the night till 4am still can't get to watch)
Helloooooooooooooooooooooo!
And welcome to the hua jai sila thread!!!!!
The obsession is an incurable disease!!! :icon12:

:angel10::thumbup::risas3::fighting3::fighting3::facepalm::thumbup::worship2::clap:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
@Rosi2 BTW Welcome :).

Episode 21

Sila comes in a room with a Yellow folders He says Thun.(the cop) This is the evidence that can prove that the night Nang Sao Pimsuda my aunt died Sida was really at the scene. Whose shoes are these? (Flash back scene Wean and her Aunt) Here. This one. Are you sure. Yes. (they have blood on them) (Sila) The shoes Sida wear to see my aunt. At Devil Club that night. I sent it to a trusted unit to investigate it. And the results show that these shoes have my aunt's blood on it. If I'm not wrong then Sida said she didn't murder both my aunt and I. But I hope this evidence will help officers who upkeep the justice show the public that powerful people and dare encroach and endanger others and deny murder charges when they're guilty, people like this should be allowed bail? (The cop makes a call) Lieutenant, come take the evidence for investigation. And deny bail. (Yay)

alissaax

Fern has the best reaction. Sila be worried sick and looked lost and Fern be like damn, these IG posts are funny.
Ben and fern were watching last nights airing and were making comments about Khun Si's comeback, walk to the police station... then commenting about waen too.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ben and fern were watching last nights airing and were making comments about Khun Si's comeback, walk to the police station... then commenting about waen too.
I know, I posted that video earlier and found it funny. Especially Fern's voice. She sounded so raspy like she just got done some major crying. I seriously like Ben and Fern's friendship.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 21

Sida and Lawyer
(Sida) There's more evidence? Yes, Sida. And then what? It made the police officer refuse your bail. What evidence is it? Where did it come from? My husband? No. It's from Sila. (Oh she is shocked) Sila? B******. He's not dead.

alissaax

I know, I posted that video earlier and found it funny. Especially Fern's voice. She sounded so raspy like she just got done some major crying. I seriously like Ben and Fern's friendship.
Oh okay lol. Damn it if she was crying........ that might mean............ i hope not!:BangHead::crybaby2:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 21

Kwan scene, she is in her backyard and some men are fixing the fence? (Her Mom) Kwan. Kwan. Kwan. P. Is it much longer? Please hurry. Alright. (It now has Barbed wire) Oh no. Kwan. Kwan. What is it? I have something to tell you. Don't bother me right now. I'm quickly telling them to install fence spike to block off the small house.(She is a jerk) Before Min comes back. She probably thinks that because dad gave her that house she can walk freely through my house. But she though wrong. If she doesn't come kneel down to my feet and beg for forgiveness I'll make her life harder than in the past.(OMG this girl) P', is it much longer? Can you speed it up? Alright. Kwan. Kwan. What is it? Sila isn't dead. What are you saying? Just now I was watching the news of Sida and reporters were interviewing him. And he even admitted he wasn't dead. But there's news of his death for his own safety. (Oh she is not happy) Tor.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Helloooooooooooooooooooooo!
And welcome to the hua jai sila thread!!!!!
The obsession is an incurable disease!!! :icon12:

:angel10::thumbup::risas3::fighting3::fighting3::facepalm::thumbup::worship2::clap:
Wahhhh A BIG HELLO to you too!!!! Man, you're right! I have scenes of Sila & Min crying into each other's eyes weaving my mind at the wrong moments of the day (supposed to take minutes of meetings & at times can't concentrate). Episode 20 when they finally hug in full awareness of warmth & love is a big, big day for me!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 21

Ae scene
Thong, bring me my shoes. Thong! Do you hear me? (A shoe hit's his head :lol: ) Who threw it?! I did. Mee. Yes. I haven't seen you in a long time, Ae. Why? My new face is more beautiful that you're speechless? What right do you have to come in my house? Sila's w****! Get out! (He push's her outside then he sees three men) Hold him! Let go! (They run after him) Let go! Let go! (they are holding him down) Let go! Mee! What are you going to do to me? You're really only tough to women. B******. But this time the person who will get stomped in the face isn't me but you! Whar are you going to do to me? (She hit's him in the face with her shoe) Mee! This is for every woman that you ever insulted! (She does it again) And this is for every woman that you beat them! (Yet an other one) And this is for what you did to me! What you did to me!(She hit's him again, again, again) Get out of my house! Have you forgotten that this house isn't your house or your mother's either. And Si told me to come kick you out of this house. You and your mother probably thought that you two could kill Si. And you'll seize your house and company back, right? But sorry my Si is smart. He's not a stupid buffalo like you and your mother. Mee! And that day you had your people stomp me, right? Today you'll face what I did. (She hit's him again) Stomp him and throw him out of the house. Mee! (The men are now beating him up) Get out! Let go! Let go! Let go! Let go! (They throw him out of the house) You and Sila thought wrong to this to my mother and I. What right do you have to be angry at Si? Let me tell you something you lost your house and company because of you. You gambled with Si. And your mother is in jail because she's evil. She murdered his aunt. You and your mother brought upon your own karma. Even I could figure it out. So why is someone like you can't think for yourself? I figured it out. Because truth is you aren't smart. You're a coward. Someone like you is only good at hiding under your mother's skrit. And you'll take responsibility for this. Sila isn't dead today. But soon you'll witness the day he's really dead. (He leaves)

Sila comes out of the police station and sees Songsak. Why didn't you give me the evidence? Why did you bring it to the police yourself? Because I know what kind pf person Sida is. She'll never easily confess to the charges. Anyhow she'll find a way to post bail. Or run out of the country. So I had to bring the evidence to the police myself. To close up her chances of bail. Don't you know that revealing yourself like this, what will happen? I was willing to change my name. And change my life. And hid for 15 years. I think the time is enough. if society still worships money over what is right and if I want justice then I'll fight. (He walks away) Wait Sila. Truth is you should be relieved that I handled this myself. You don't need to get involved in this. So Sida won't cause trouble for you. But I want Sida to come after me. So I pressed charges on her. Because I don't want Sida to go after you for revenge for the rest of your life. And when will you find happiness? I caused all of this. It should end with me. Not you. (Aww he has tears in his eyes) My life even if there aren't matters with Sida but I won't find happiness anyhow.(Tor hello her name is Min and you love her) And what about that woman who was taking care of you? She's not your happiness? (Go Songsak, Tor's face) (Songsak) She's Min. Malasee's stepdaughter, right? Because she is my happiness... Because I want to protect her... Because I don't want to cause her anymore troubles....that I can't hide away anymore. You're willing to reveal yourself not just about your aunt's case but because of Min too? (Aww Tor is crying) Min has been waiting 15 years for me. I don't want her to wait longer than this for me. If you don't want Min to wait then make it right.(Haha BTS song, sorry I had to :) ) (Songsak touches Tor's shoulder) Is there anything I can help with?

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
If Sila and Minta have a girl, this is what she would look like hahahhah

http://instagr.am/p/BxsRXnclKg7/
She's beautiful! But I think it's good that they'll have a boy first so he'll have that chance to show his son no way anyone would chuck him into the river and let him drown.

Everytime Sila walks in the darkness all lonely and unsure, it reminds of Edward Cullen - he cuts the same figure in his dark suit, walking away into the forests.

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 21

Ae scene
Thong, bring me my shoes. Thong! Do you hear me? (A shoe hit's his head :lol: ) Who threw it?! I did. Mee. Yes. I haven't seen you in a long time, Ae. Why? My new face is more beautiful that you're speechless? What right do you have to come in my house? Sila's w****! Get out! (He push's her outside then he sees three men) Hold him! Let go! (They run after him) Let go! Let go! (they are holding him down) Let go! Mee! What are you going to do to me? You're really only tough to women. B******. But this time the person who will get stomped in the face isn't me but you! Whar are you going to do to me? (She hit's him in the face with her shoe) Mee! This is for every woman that you ever insulted! (She does it again) And this is for every woman that you beat them! (Yet an other one) And this is for what you did to me! What you did to me!(She hit's him again, again, again) Get out of my house! Have you forgotten that this house isn't your house or your mother's either. And Si told me to come kick you out of this house. You and your mother probably thought that you two could kill Si. And you'll seize your house and company back, right? But sorry my Si is smart. He's not a stupid buffalo like you and your mother. Mee! And that day you had your people stomp me, right? Today you'll face what I did. (She hit's him again) Stomp him and throw him out of the house. Mee! (The men are now beating him up) Get out! Let go! Let go! Let go! Let go! (They throw him out of the house) You and Sila thought wrong to this to my mother and I. What right do you have to be angry at Si? Let me tell you something you lost your house and company because of you. You gambled with Si. And your mother is in jail because she's evil. She murdered his aunt. You and your mother brought upon your own karma. Even I could figure it out. So why is someone like you can't think for yourself? I figured it out. Because truth is you aren't smart. You're a coward. Someone like you is only good at hiding under your mother's skrit. And you'll take responsibility for this. Sila isn't dead today. But soon you'll witness the day he's really dead. (He leaves)

Sila comes out of the police station and sees Songsak. Why didn't you give me the evidence? Why did you bring it to the police yourself? Because I know what kind pf person Sida is. She'll never easily confess to the charges. Anyhow she'll find a way to post bail. Or run out of the country. So I had to bring the evidence to the police myself. To close up her chances of bail. Don't you know that revealing yourself like this, what will happen? I was willing to change my name. And change my life. And hid for 15 years. I think the time is enough. if society still worships money over what is right and if I want justice then I'll fight. (He walks away) Wait Sila. Truth is you should be relieved that I handled this myself. You don't need to get involved in this. So Sida won't cause trouble for you. But I want Sida to come after me. So I pressed charges on her. Because I don't want Sida to go after you for revenge for the rest of your life. And when will you find happiness? I caused all of this. It should end with me. Not you. (Aww he has tears in his eyes) My life even if there aren't matters with Sida but I won't find happiness anyhow.(Tor hello her name is Min and you love her) And what about that woman who was taking care of you? She's not your happiness? (Go Songsak, Tor's face) (Songsak) She's Min. Malasee's stepdaughter, right? Because she is my happiness... Because I want to protect her... Because I don't want to cause her anymore troubles....that I can't hide away anymore. You're willing to reveal yourself not just about your aunt's case but because of Min too? (Aww Tor is crying) Min has been waiting 15 years for me. I don't want her to wait longer than this for me. If you don't want Min to wait then make it right.(Haha BTS song, sorry I had to :) ) (Songsak touches Tor's shoulder) Is there anything I can help with?
Thank you sweetie! Please continue... it makes a lot more sense with your translation! How about the engagement part?

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
@[U]Hornet0304[/U] Your Welcome hun :), I am not at that part yet.

Episode 21

Min's Dad
Khun Puchai. There's a call. Who is it? Hello? I'm Gomut speaking. Ah... Sorry... Who is speaking? I'm Songsak. Song... Songsak? Songsak Litinatgoson. Oh. Songsak. I want to talk to you. Yes. (His Wife) Hey. You're going for a walk now? I feel bored staying inside so I want to go out for a walk. But I won't go. It's hot. It's alright. If the sun is hot then you can stay home. I'll go for a walk myself. And who are you going with? Bang. Yes. I'm going now. Yes, yes. Alright? Come with me. Alright. It's so hot but you're going for a walk. (He makes a call when he outisde the gate of the house) Hello. Songsak? I'm about to go out. Yes. Let's go. Alright.

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 21

Ae scene

Father-son finally settled the past...

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 21

Min is walking(She goes to see Tor) Bak. (She's knock's on the door) Is anyone home? Wael? Bak. (she goes to leave and run's into Bak) Oh. Min, how did you get here? Bak. Did Tor come back with you as well? No. I separated from Si at the police station. I don't know where he went. Thank-you. Excuse me then. Alright. (She leaves) Where is he?

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 21

Min goes back home(She try's calling him no answer, she try's again no answer) Then Kwan and her Mom comes outside.(Oh no)
Kwan. Yes? Do whatever you want to do. Today luck is on our side. Suddenly your father went out for a walk with Nang Bang. (Min walk's away, Kwan goes after her Min sees the fence. Kwan grabs her arm and turn's her to face her. ) (Min) What is this? (OMG Kwan grab's Min's throat) You intentionally lied to me, didn't you? Huh? Lied about what? Lied about Sila's daeth. He's not dead. I didn't lie. I didn't know if he was dead or alive. (OMG she grabs her throat again) I don't believe you. When you were missing you were with him, weren't you? What are you... (OMG Tor comes to stop Kwan, he grabs her wrist) (Mom and Daughter are shocked/mad)

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Episode 21

Min goes back home(She try's calling him no answer, she try's again no answer) Then Kwan and her Mom comes outside.(Oh no)
Kwan. Yes? Do whatever you want to do. Today luck is on our side. Suddenly your father went out for a walk with Nang Bang. (Min walk's away, Kwan goes after her Min sees the fence. Kwan grabs her arm and turn's her to face her. ) (Min) What is this? (OMG Kwan grab's Min's throat) You intentionally lied to me, didn't you? Huh? Lied about what? Lied about Sila's daeth. He's not dead. I didn't lie. I didn't know if he was dead or alive. (OMG she grabs her throat again) I don't believe you. When you were missing you were with him, weren't you? What are you... (OMG Tor comes to stop Kwan, he grabs her wrist) (Mom and Daughter are shocked/mad)
@MKfan132 please keep posting! You're the only link I have what's happening in Episode 21. Thanks so much.