❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, the writer sure likes spoiling things... At least we can expect a happy ending! Oh and she even said the scene with Sawit isn't happening yet and so we may not expect the willing yet (unless there's more than 1 lol). That pic we saw of Min in the shirt is her looking after Sila and will probably air next week.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
HJS viewers never learn their lesson. They fall for the same trick all the time when the writer be posting these spoilers. They clapped their hands jumping up and down for some sweet spoilers but their reactions when it doesn't air or it does but towards the very end of the episode :BangHead:

Lol at the picture of Kwan. So true, they are so good at fooling us. Never seen a writer that spoiled so much but amount to nothing hahhaha

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
In terms of dramas I'd recommend, I would really say go for watching Film's latest drama called Narkark Gaew หน้ากากแก้ว. I was honestly so surprised by how much I loved it, and with time I believe you really fall for the p'aek. I found Film so attractive after this and the nang'ek is simply stunning. The writers and directors really know how to do romance well in this, I found it so believe and sweet. It's not so much slap/kiss, but that's because it's a sweet romance. So I recommend for anyone who wants to enjoy some very, very 'fin' scenes haha
Agreed.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Omggg people are making suggesting and reference scenes for min and si
OMG yea just saw this scene, if they were to have a scene like that wow.

Lol, the writer sure likes spoiling things... At least we can expect a happy ending! Oh and she even said the scene with Sawit isn't happening yet and so we may not expect the willing yet (unless there's more than 1 lol). That pic we saw of Min in the shirt is her looking after Sila and will probably air next week.

View attachment 34846
Please be a happy ending.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
People would recommend Her Private Life's kiss scene from today's episode. LOL I haven't watch episode 18 yet. Super disappointed at the slow pace considering we only have a few episodes left and there has yet to be any progress between our main lead couple. It's unfortunate since Tor and Fern has a lot of chemistry. Sigh. I'll watch it when it ends.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
I was just finished watching her private life and my first thoughts where “we need a scene like this” omg Kim Jae wook and minyoung have amazing chemistry, which our couple has if the writer executes her script well, we’ll get good content.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
HJS viewers never learn their lesson. They fall for the same trick all the time when the writer be posting these spoilers. They clapped their hands jumping up and down for some sweet spoilers but their reactions when it doesn't air or it does but towards the very end of the episode :BangHead:

Lol at the picture of Kwan. So true, they are so good at fooling us. Never seen a writer that spoiled so much but amount to nothing hahhaha
The writer acts like she’s got a lot of episodes to go lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The writer acts like she’s got a lot of episodes to go lol
Right...she be rolling out all these spoilers acting like the lakorn is in the beginning stage. Talking about being good at her game lol. I love it when she says, their love will begin soon. She said the word SOON since the first time people complained about Sila and Minta not having enough time together. That was around episode 3 or 4 hahaha.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
That love should have begun since yesterday lol
Right...she be rolling out all these spoilers acting like the lakorn is in the beginning stage. Talking about being good at her game lol. I love it when she says, their love will begin soon. She said the word SOON since the first time people complained about Sila and Minta not having enough time together. That was around episode 3 or 4 hahaha.