❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Luc

sarNie Egg
Skinship galore with Sila and Mintha:icon12: when he's looking at her and pulled her in, she pinched her lips already knowing what he wants hahahha. The pic where she sat on that table and Sila holding to both side of her arms, Fern look so small. You almost want to hurt Sila for her. And he's such an opportunist. Every chance possible he goes in for that kiss:clap:
Hi, what is the title of the dance song used in episode 17?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
What was written for this picture.. I can’t understand
Hahahaha i cant really remember i translated the quote when the person was teasing on their story
but the quote was something along the lines of... i was a bad boy that was bad but now im not if you look into my eyes

alissaax

Hi, does anyone know the dance title in Hua Jai Sila Ep 17?
Why, hello stranger. Theres wasn't a need to spam with the same question.
First of all!!! Welcome to the wonderfull hua jai sila thread. This obsession is an incurable disease!!! :icon12: :facepalm:

And the answer to your question... maybe... microphone by guntee if you're asking for the song during the scene team si celebrates their move into their new home.

anniem

sarNie Adult
I love “Life in your hand” fanfic when will you have next one. I’m not gonna ready the other one since I’m hooked with this. Each chapter is too short, hope longer for cheaper 3. Hehehehe thank for that, now we have something to do when it’s not Monday and Tuesday hehehehe.

Last edited:

alissaax

Quote translation.
"Before i was once seem like a bad boy and was acting like a bad person... but you should try look into my eyes you'll see im a tiger without claws. I swear to die."

Son in law meets father in law

Luc

sarNie Egg
Why, hello stranger. Theres wasn't a need to spam with the same question.
First of all!!! Welcome to the wonderfull hua jai sila thread. This obsession is an incurable disease!!! :icon12: :facepalm:

And the answer to your question... maybe... microphone by guntee if you're asking for the song during the scene team si celebrates their move into their new home.
Wow! Thank you so much...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I love “Life in your hand” fanfic when will you have next one. I’m not gonna ready the other one since I’m hooked with this. Each chapter is too short, hope longer for cheaper 3. Hehehehe thank for that, now we have something to do when it’s not Monday and Tuesday hehehehe.
Thanks for reading and liking it. I actually thought the chapters were long lol. I cut out a lot from its original version. I wrote this story so long ago that I forgot about it. But since I just love Minta and Sila I decided to update it as their story. What's annoying is, I can read and reread the chapters a few times hoping I would catch any misspelled words but after I post it, I still managed not to catch it hahhaha. Anyhow, the story is actually completed. But since I am changing pretty much everything it takes time to edit the chapters out.

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
*Sigh* I need to catch up on HJS. I tried to last night but fell asleep super early. MUSE already have Ep 18 up for members. I think my problem is that I'm trying to review it on my blog so I don't want to FF but I don't care for the fillers and I know that S&M scenes are brief.

anniem

sarNie Adult
Thanks for reading and liking it. I actually thought the chapters were long lol. I cut out a lot from its original version. I wrote this story so long ago that I forgot about it. But since I just love Minta and Sila I decided to update it as their story. What's annoying is, I can read and reread the chapters a few times hoping I would catch any misspelled words but after I post it, I still managed not to catch it hahhaha. Anyhow, the story is actually completed. But since I am changing pretty much everything it takes time to edit the chapters out.
Hi!!
You are indeed a good writer, very detail and I love that. Please update sooner And each chapter should be longer lol at least twice as long because it only took me minutes to read.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
hello guys I am new to this forum but have been following HJS thread diligently. I must say these days this thread is more entertaining than the lakorn. ;)

God, they screwed Min's character like hell. She is now a weakling who goes form one place to another on people's commands. She was perfect till ep 13. Wish writer had not done this. Tor 's character developement has been amazing on the other hand.

Wish Min and Tor have more scenes . Their chemistry is over the roof.The last scene was totally unforgettable one with Min on the ground :sad6::sad6:
Hi and Welcome :).

Hi, does anyone know the dance title in Hua Jai Sila Ep 17?
Hi and Welcome :).