❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
hello guys I am new to this forum but have been following HJS thread diligently. I must say these days this thread is more entertaining than the lakorn. ;)

God, they screwed Min's character like hell. She is now a weakling who goes form one place to another on people's commands. She was perfect till ep 13. Wish writer had not done this. Tor 's character developement has been amazing on the other hand.

Wish Min and Tor have more scenes . Their chemistry is over the roof.The last scene was totally unforgettable one with Min on the ground :sad6::sad6:
Helloooooooooooo!
Welcome to the hua jai sila thread!!!!
The obsession is an incurable disease!!!
:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::love:

:risas3: :confused12: :fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::facepalm::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::angel10::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::fighting3::fighting3::clap::thumbup:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
hello guys I am new to this forum but have been following HJS thread diligently. I must say these days this thread is more entertaining than the lakorn. ;)

God, they screwed Min's character like hell. She is now a weakling who goes form one place to another on people's commands. She was perfect till ep 13. Wish writer had not done this. Tor 's character developement has been amazing on the other hand.

Wish Min and Tor have more scenes . Their chemistry is over the roof.The last scene was totally unforgettable one with Min on the ground :sad6::sad6:
Welcome...

I hope new lurkers are not scared of by us active ones. We are all over the place in here. But generally, it's a chill place. We make fun of the lakorn, complain and whine to a certain extent (me lol). But overall we love the lakorn.

If Sila ever pushed Minta to the ground again, I want her to kick him and run as fast as possible :risas3::risas3:

alissaax

Welcome...

I hope new lurkers are not scared of by us active ones. We are all over the place in here. But generally, it's a chill place. We make fun of the lakorn, complain and whine to a certain extent (me lol). But overall we love the lakorn.

If Sila ever pushed Minta to the ground again, I want her to kick him and run as fast as possible :risas3::risas3:
Already sent him into the naughty corner, and doll min up for another date with sawit. :fighting3::fighting3::facepalm::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am sure the meeting between the writer and director goes something like this.

Director: should we keep on trolling the fans

Writer: you do it

Writer pull out her phone and starts reading her IG comments.

Director: But it was so fun

Writer : ignores him and continues with the comment section lol

alissaax

I am sure the meeting between the writer and director goes something like this.

Director: should we keep on trolling the fans

Writer: you do it

Writer pull out her phone and starts reading her IG comments.

Director: But it was so fun

Writer : ignores him and continues with the comment section lol
Seriously its like a competition between the director editor and writer now. The editor posts clips and photos, he was teasing for ep 19 already before ep 18 aired.

alissaax

All this talk of 22 episodes is giving me anxiety. Like whyyyyy. Although I also read they filmed 24 already? Ugh.
What i know is the script is currently at episode 24, completed and comfirmed. Anything beyond that i dont know and whether they have film the scenes already yet... i just saw the script for 24 recently. The editing and airing is another story.... on how many episodes there will be.
The rumour was there would be 26 episodes. But the airing days was cut down by 2 days, because of songkran break and the wedding/coronation ceremonies.
And the new drama replacing hua jai sila is meant to start at the end of may, based on info i saw from push's fanclub.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The one with the V neck in the back is sexy. As far as episodes goes, Fern did received the script past 22 episodes and even said, don't worry too much, it's a romcom. That's how I remembered because I never understood her definition of romcom lol
But it also depends in the editing though. They can edit down like crazy if they want.

alissaax

The one with the V neck in the back is sexy. As far as episodes goes, Fern did received the script past 22 episodes and even said, don't worry too much, it's a romcom. That's how I remembered because I never understood her definition of romcom lol
But it also depends in the editing though. They can edit down like crazy if they want.
Yeah that was when she got 21 22 and 23. I saw the script for 24 recently.