❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
But 13 years though...I can't keep my shopping habit a secret for 1 day let alone 13 years. I just stumbled on the video about it. They got married in a small private ceremony at a government's office. Mike He's wife is patient to wait that long in secret for him. That's love.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I've got popcorn ready for that bed scene, kiss scene, slap scene, just whatever M&S scene they give us at this point.

I just saw Mike He's news in the other thread. I just... dannnng, never even thought about him being married secretly. But, good job as man for protecting his family. I was such a fanatic for him back in the day. Rainie & Mike He were the first (non-thai) celebs I ever shipped.
I have a lot of chocolate. I am still buying more and today i got cake and icecream. :facepalm: :risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I want to write but i have so many ideasgoing through my head.
At first I didn't think I would like writing "Never Forgotten" but I actually enjoyed it because it's fluffy and a fun story to write. I have lots of ideas too but since I have started on 2 stories, I kind of focused on them. Besides, I want as much time of Sila and Minta as possible to make up for this lakorn hahhaha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Will they be uploading ep 18 on youtube???
They usually upload very early morning the next day. I haven't bother checking since there's no scene of my couple lol. Maybe they will wait and upload 18 and 19 together. But they should have done that already.

alissaax

They usually upload very early morning the next day. I haven't bother checking since there's no scene of my couple lol. Maybe they will wait and upload 18 and 19 together. But they should have done that already.
I know they usually upload the parts the next day and then full ep a day later. But the full ep of 17 was just post yesterday but no 18 in parts yet.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
oh wait, they havent uploaded 18 lol. I thought epi 17 was Tuesday's :facepalm:. Onehd are so slow with their uploads.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
oh wait, they havent uploaded 18 lol. I thought epi 17 was Tuesday's :facepalm:. Onehd are so slow with their uploads.
Someone uploaded 18 on their channel and got almost 1 million views while one31 be taking their time. They are so laid back when it comes to that

alissaax

With some fans reactions we might get a 2 year break from them. Or maybe after he's married lol. I am fine with them not reuniting right away, I want Film next.
He said in an interview that if he gets married and have kids he wants to stay with them so he probably wont be working.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Tor is sooo young though with a future that can go further than he can ever imagine. He has the looks and the talent.

Someone uploaded 18 on their channel and got almost 1 million views while one31 be taking their time. They are so laid back when it comes to that
Hopefully they dont get banned.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He said in an interview that if he gets married and have kids he wants to stay with them so he probably wont be working.
Good for him but he's only 25, he got a while to get there. I rather him leave and enjoy fatherhood and all the glory that brings him then to act and give half his heart (I am talking to you Ken) hahhaha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tor is sooo young though with a future that can go further than he can ever imagine. He has the looks and the talent.

Hopefully they dont get banned.
Channel 3 is better with their uploads. I have no idea why one31 is that slow. They wait so long just to upload one episode. Some individual channels upload the lakorn within an hour and people are desperate to watch whether the quality isn't that great. Hopefully, they don't get ban. The channel is too darn slow.