❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Yellowcarina

sarNie Egg

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
I stopped watching Kdrama part due to the fans war of shipping and that celebrities literally had to maneuver through a military mission to be with someone lol. The fans are insanely crazy to think celebrities can't date especially if they hit it big with someone else and the shipping as big as the titanic starts.
Yeah, I remembered when EXO were guests on JYP's Party People show and he asked them about dating. They vaguely replied that they love their fans. When JYP asked the audience if it's OK for EXO to date, they all said NO. Then JYP followed up with, you want them to be single forever? In which the audience respond with YES. You can see from the expressions on the members' face how sad they were. That was quite an eye-opener for me.

Fern blessed her heart, seemed to take criticism to heart even if she doesn't want to take it that way. Fern and Tor have already made it clear that they see each other in a platonic way, they couldn't make it any clearer then giving each other space. And if some people want them to be robotic without any emotions involved that's impossible. A friendly feeling and comfortable level will develop due to the storyline and the intimate scenes.

Who cares if his GF looks good with him or not, what's meant to be is meant to be. The problem I see is, that some of the international fans are a bit outspoken when it comes to on screen couples. Some of the comments on his IG is funny yet embarrassing of how they want him and Fern to be together and also the backlash that Fern gotten from some fans about her and Tor...leading me to believe that if they have another chance to pair up again, one or both of them might reject it in fear of this happening again. Tor, might reject it so he doesn't have to put his GF through it again, while Fern would do it for herself. Hopefully, not though because it would be a waste.
It's kinda like damn if you do, damn if you don't. Like if Fern and Tor acted without emotions so fans don't think there is something more there, they would be criticized for lacking chemistry and being awful actors. But if they give us the chemistry that we've witnessed so far, fans are hating on them for being "inappropriate". I think most of the hate is just jealousy from female fans. Obviously, the characters that these actors portrayed aren't how they are in real life. It's also one of the reasons I find Mark/Yaya shippers annoying. They were great together in Kluen Cheewit and they are friends in real life but it ends there. Don't read more into it especially as both have partners and they all hang out together.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Fern is so gorgeous and she has such a nice figure! Girl crush.

She and Tor are so visually stunning together
She does, when she wears regular T shirts or tank tops her chest looks small but when she wears a dress her chest seemed quite big (for her size). She so pretty and at least she gets to dressed up one time lol. And a dress that make Sila wished he'll lock her up. Excited for the scene not just we see some jealousy but I kind of want to see Fern with Typhoon too hahha

byebye

sarNie OldFart
LOL I agree! I started watching Hua Jai Sila for Tor because I fell in love with him in Leh Lub Salub Rarng but I stayed because of Fern.
I watched for Fern because I never finished any of Tor's lakorns but I love both of them in this lakorn. But honestly, in the future I will be following Fern's lakorn more. I am actually an actress kind of girl. I have never in my life followed an actor from beginning to wherever it might lead them.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I remembered when EXO were guests on JYP's Party People show and he asked them about dating. They vaguely replied that they love their fans. When JYP asked the audience if it's OK for EXO to date, they all said NO. Then JYP followed up with, you want them to be single forever? In which the audience respond with YES. You can see from the expressions on the members' face how sad they were. That was quite an eye-opener for me.

It's kinda like damn if you do, damn if you don't. Like if Fern and Tor acted without emotions so fans don't think there is something more there, they would be criticized for lacking chemistry and being awful actors. But if they give us the chemistry that we've witnessed so far, fans are hating on them for being "inappropriate". I think most of the hate is just jealousy from female fans. Obviously, the characters that these actors portrayed aren't how they are in real life. It's also one of the reasons I find Mark/Yaya shippers annoying. They were great together in Kluen Cheewit and they are friends in real life but it ends there. Don't read more into it especially as both have partners and they all hang out together.
This lakorn calls for that kind of chemistry that Fern and Tor has to make it work. Even if it's lukewarm it would not have been as good. Their chemistry kind of took people by surprised, even by them. I just thought Fern was so cute in the poster that I kind of gloss over Tor. But when the lakorn aired...I was like, dang these two got something special going on :)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Minta dressing up in here too or just her usual tank top lol. It looks like she's at Sila's club.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxISaYvn_Db/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Aww.

Minta in that pretty dress in between Sawit and Sila. I smell some jealousy scene in here hahahha

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxIPzzjggD6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I think there will be some jealousy nod.

Typhoon and Minta so freaking adorable together. Anyway, one side if Sawit's cheek looked bruised wonder if he just got punched by Sila for being with his girl. Sila can't help being jealous cause she didn't dressed up for him but to be out with Sawit instead hahhahah

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxIBfZ-A6Bx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I think Sila could of hit Ae.

Yellowcarina

sarNie Egg
I watched for Fern because I never finished any of Tor's lakorns but I love both of them in this lakorn. But honestly, in the future I will be following Fern's lakorn more. I am actually an actress kind of girl. I have never in my life followed an actor from beginning to wherever it might lead them.
Sameee! I support all the lovely ladies out in the world slaying their craft. She also is so educated and puts education as a priority. I admire that so much! Tor is a fantastic actor too though so I hope he does well in his career as well!

Ugh all these teasers of sexy dresses/suits and bed shots lol i can't wait!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It is Sila spying on Sawit and Minta:risas3::risas3: dude can't even spy properly cause he's going to be so jealous. He probably can't believe Minta actually look pretty for another man hahaha and Sawit out of all people:celebrate16: