❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Is sila hahaha. I want to know what happened in that scene haha.
Sawit taking Minta out to dinner and Sila just spying on them. His sworn enemy is now with Minta lol. The quickest way to get Sila pissed. Honestly, Sila probably never thought any man would be a threat to him considering she had always been after him. Now that Sawit is taking her out to dinner he's beside himself lol

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Sawit taking Minta out to dinner and Sila just spying on them. His sworn enemy is now with Minta lol. The quickest way to get Sila pissed. Honestly, Sila probably never thought any man would be a threat to him considering she had always been after him. Now that Sawit is taking her out to dinner he's beside himself lol
hahaha. I'm dying. I want to see Sila jealous. Seeing his girl with his enemy, what a good mood haha.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
That is the quickest way for Sila to get man seeing Min with Ae.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I freaking go to sleep early and they post all theses clips and photo!?????

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm starting to like Typhoon so much! He's cutie and friendly. It's quite funny because I hate him as Sawit haha.

Tor and Typhoon should do a lakorn together as bromance. They have the chemistry for it haha.
Yessss i want go see tor and typhoon play brothers again

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I wonder what episode or episode's these pictures are from?.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
RIP sawit messing with minta is a death sentence. lol
Hahahah...the fact that Sila has never seen her this pretty out with a man. His intial spying probably took all he got not to walk up to them and punch Sawit out cold. Sila doesn't mess around what he thinks belongs to him...and in his mind he thinks Minta is his lol

tina00

sarNie Egg
You know some lakorns there are so many side characters who are in love with the leads till the end I am so glad that didn’t happen here. Also what happens is the male lead basically calls the female lead a slut if they hold hands or are seen with secondary love interests , I don’t think that’s going to happen here but god some of these Thai plots are so annoying

byebye

sarNie OldFart
You know some lakorns there are so many side characters who are in love with the leads till the end I am so glad that didn’t happen here. Also what happens is the male lead basically calls the female lead a slut if they hold hands or are seen with secondary love interests , I don’t think that’s going to happen here but god some of these Thai plots are so annoying
Those storylines were so popular in the 80s and 90s. I don't think Sila would even think that of Minta since he owns a club with bunch of women...and considering Aunt Mam's background he's probably more understanding.