❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
All your theories on their live story like 5 mins, kiss, end of story.
Min stares at Si, tears slowly flowing from her eyes.

One by one.

She says goodbye, P'tor.

Min quickly removes his hands off her.

She turns around, walking away disappearing.

Further away from Si, along with the setting sun.

Si calls out to min.

His heart told him to follow her.

But, his body refused to move.

His mind, knew he had to let her go.

They will be together, some day again.

Time will heal their aching pain.

He will wait for her.

He whispered, I love you.

Hoping that she would hear those words.
Hoping that she wouldn't leave.

He shut his teary eyes.

"Min..."
He called out her name, once again.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
People are asking for min to wear a dress.... a night gown/pjs.....
Min and si eating together...
Min and si feed one another food.

:love::naughty2::icon12:
My imagination has goone wild. These scenes wont end well in my mind.
willing|rscenesw:attempt:slapandkiss:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::clap::worship2::angel10:

anniem

sarNie Adult
Yup, it didn't make sense and whomever is hurt over the fact that Fern and Tor are in a lakorn together are posting in a few of her pictures. He is very open about his relationship and he isn't even overly friendly with Fern. There has seemed like they set a boundaries from the get go. I think, that is the tricky part about making a lakorn with someone that's in a relationship. But why feel threatened, Fern hasn't been touchy or anything. It's crazy. Even I got annoyed reading the comments usually I just laughed at it. But some people would say it once and move on, this person is making sure she gets around lol
I feel sorry for fern, she didn’t even show any kind of interest in Tor, I’m so mad at those stupid people. And Tor didn’t even show any interest either. Crazy people.

Last edited:

Yellowcarina

sarNie Egg
I feel sorry for fern, she didn’t even shown any kind of interest in Tor, I’m so mad at those stupid people. And Tor didn’t even shown any interest either. Crazy people.
I knowww! And how presumptious to think that she is even interested in him that way! He is probably not even her type. I have seen a few videos of their off-screen interactions, and they are so cute to me in a way where it is more like friends/brother-sister. She looks up at him with admiration and he teases her and she hits him back, like what friends do lol i think people have a difficult time separating what is real and reel whenever there is a couple with such strong energy and chemistry but that's on them.

There are some couples where in real life, you can tell there is a hint of something but for Tor and Fern, I truly see nothing but a platonic friendship so I don't know what these crazy fans are seeing that is so threatening that they feel the need to make a personal attack. It is interesting because Ben has kissed Tor in the drama and she has been all up on him physically but no one bashes her? So unnecessary.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol fan are just crazy. They did that to Ashes of Love too. Many times is fan pitting against each other.

Tor and Kao have a great chem even as adults to me (o-neg). This lakorn to me is like a Club Friday that is extended ...at the end I like that they do want to focus on friendship.

I sorta follow TK. Saw some interview. They did address the make out scenes ect....as I mentioned before...both would often talk about their significant others and redirect the questions.

Ppl can't seem to distinguish from entertainment and reality. The queen mom actress from AOL had to close down her SM because ppl bash her soo much because of her Role was so evil.

Many ppl now would limit comment. Lots of ship fighting ....I board many ships ....lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I knowww! And how presumptious to think that she is even interested in him that way! He is probably not even her type. I have seen a few videos of their off-screen interactions, and they are so cute to me in a way where it is more like friends/brother-sister. She looks up at him with admiration and he teases her and she hits him back, like what friends do lol i think people have a difficult time separating what is real and reel whenever there is a couple with such strong energy and chemistry but that's on them.

There are some couples where in real life, you can tell there is a hint of something but for Tor and Fern, I truly see nothing but a platonic friendship so I don't know what these crazy fans are seeing that is so threatening that they feel the need to make a personal attack. It is interesting because Ben has kissed Tor in the drama and she has been all up on him physically but no one bashes her? So unnecessary.
Honestly, when I saw Fern post a picture of her and Tor early on when the lakorn first aired, in the back of my mind I have a feeling something like this would happen. Even if on her part it's innocent and promoting the lakorn there are crazy people that thinks she has a motive...and is inappropriate to posts a couple pictures of them when he's already taken.

Off cam they are nice and they get along fine but you can see somewhat of a distance between them as well. They were indeed careful.

I guessed with Ben when they are in the scenes together he always look like he about to strangle her rather than want to be with her lol. She always initiated things and he could careless what she does to him. With Fern, the situation is reversed. He is the one that usually pulls her to him. The scenes required of him to exudes the longing and wanting and his eyes does show them. And then created this overwhelming chemistry. Anyhow, those people need to relax a bit because the worst is yet to come for them hahahah. They better get their tissues ready cause Sila about to fall in deep love. And it'll make them envy the couple even more lol

anniem

sarNie Adult

Because of their popularity and they are so successful of gaining millions Fans from around the world for their role in HJS which make some people jealous, I think.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Must say I'm so looking forward to the willing scene, and hopefully it's next week too! The scene with Kwan was so graphic that I hope it's 10x better with Min. At least this time it will be with love.