❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
How many kids min and si should have...... a dozen. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
babysw

Last edited:

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
I don’t know if you guys watch anything outside the lakorn world but check a Turkish series called hercai it’s still airing but it’s kinda similar to HJS with revenge plot. Episodes are on YouTube with English subs.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I don’t know if you guys watch anything outside the lakorn world but check a Turkish series called hercai it’s still airing but it’s kinda similar to HJS with revenge plot. Episodes are on YouTube with English subs.
Hahaha i dont cause i dont want to wait for subs... i used to watch kdrama but now its once in a while i do watch something

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have been recommending it to people left and right haahha I watched it when it first came out even without subtitles lol. I watched that and Vuslat. The actor in Hercai is amazing. He is so good with acting only through the eyes.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
8AA025F6-70B6-44A8-9893-921219492EBF.jpeg 6A5FD4F0-E3B2-4463-9FF1-D9EC6115658C.jpeg 5AEA91E7-6571-4A6B-933D-2ED0F04FAE49.jpeg
My detective works are coming.
So is the part where they spend an entire week together. She wearing the same jeans in episode 17 and black top and sila is wear the same suit.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
I’m so hooked I was going to put it off coz of HJS I don’t like watching similar genres in once setting but omg the acting,the cinematography everything is amazing.
The main lead is amazing!
I have been recommending it to people left and right haahha I watched it when it first came out even without subtitles lol. I watched that and Vuslat. The actor in Hercai is amazing. He is so good with acting only through the eyes.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I’m so hooked I was going to put it off coz of HJS I don’t like watching similar genres in once setting but omg the acting,the cinematography everything is amazing.
The main lead is amazing!
When he is mad, the man is crazy. One of the most intense actor. He's a multi layered character and grew up hateful because of people around him. The love he has for the main girl though even if he can't say it. Someone mentioned the ending of the book but I forgot. If they go closely by the book then it should be an amazing series.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
When he is mad, the man is crazy. One of the most intense actor. He's a multi layered character and grew up hateful because of people around him. The love he has for the main girl though even if he can't say it. Someone mentioned the ending of the book but I forgot. If they go closely by the book then it should be an amazing series.
So true awesome acting.
Their ratings are through the roof also.