❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
In the explosion, I hope they don't make Sila loses his memory. That would be awful lol. Minta will probably takes care of him, leading them to spend time together and sleeping together. Not like the writer was good at thinking of how to put them together in the first place...

One thing I can't stand in a drama/lakorn is memory loss. Anyhow, Minta trying to start over with Sila would tell him he's Tor since he doesn't remember anything...falling in love only for him to gain back his memory and gets upset at her for lying to him about him being Tor not Sila hhahha just messing around. It's anything to let them spend time together.

Omg...I lol at one of the comment on the writer's IG when one fan wanted Sila to die in the blast and let Minta goes abroad because they deserve a tragic ending. The fans are salty as heck over no screen time:risas3::risas3:

Susie1015

sarNie Egg
In the explosion, I hope they don't make Sila loses his memory. That would be awful lol. Minta will probably takes care of him, leading them to spend time together and sleeping together. Not like the writer was good at thinking of how to put them together in the first place...

One thing I can't stand in a drama/lakorn is memory loss. Anyhow, Minta trying to start over with Sila would tell him he's Tor since he doesn't remember anything...falling in love only for him to gain back his memory and gets upset at her for lying to him about him being Tor not Sila hhahha just messing around. It's anything to let them spend time together.

Omg...I lol at one of the comment on the writer's IG when one fan wanted Sila to die in the blast and let Minta goes abroad because they deserve a tragic ending. The fans are salty as heck over no screen time:risas3::risas3:
I am a bit salty bout it too... because Sila has been winning and winning and i just feel like something might just blow up in his face... like maybe minta gets badly injured or something...

anniem

sarNie Adult

:pancarta::pancarta:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 17

Ae It's just 25% shares. What can you do to me?

Back at Sida work

(Sida) What are you doing at my company? Drang this pimp out of my company right now! Don't you hear? I said drag him out! (Sila) You're fussing like a market vendor lady, anyone can hear you. But no one can drag me out of here. Because I have the right. Right? What right do you have? This is a place for high class(OMG grr) not a parlor that you and aunt is making a living from. (She pushes him in the chest) Get out! (He wipes off his suit :lol:) (Sila) Speaking like that means you didn't get the lastest company update. To know that I'm standing here in what status. (Bak) Let me officially introduce Si. This is Sila he's a major shareholder at SD Corporation. (OMG her face :lol:) It's not true! This company belongs to my son and I. I hold 45% shares. And my son hold 25%. Call Sawit for me. Go ahead. But it's useless. Because your son's 25% shares (OMG he sit's in the chair and put's his feet up :lol:) is mine. (She push's his feet off) (Sida) Fake! I don't believe my son will sell shares to a b****** like you. Sila. Get out! (Sila) Bak. (Shows her the papper) Is that clear? Now I have 25% shares from Sawit. And including another 30% I bought from your other shareholders. It combines to eh... I was too excited that this pimp is about to own this company, so can you help me think what 25% plus 30% is? How much is it? It's not true. (Sida) Chutjima. Call Swait for me. It's the truth. Where have you been? Why are you out of the loop? Both concerning the new shareholder, and the news of your son selling shares to me. (OMG Sida slaps Sila) You think that doing this and you'll win against me? As soon as you slap me I just remembered that I have 55% shares. As for you you have 45%. Sila! (She goes to slap him again but he stop's her) Now you can remember my name, right? And as the biggest shareholder I want to see all the financial records. And if anyone took company money. Did you hear that, Pisarn? Yes, Sila. And not just the financial records but I want to see all of Sida's assests too. (Sida) You have no right to mess with my assets. If you bought it in your name then I won't touch it. But if you bought it in the company's name then I have to. Because I consider it my company's assets. (She push's thing's off the table) That's too much! (OMG he does the shh thing with his finger :lol) You're freaking out too much today. Sida Litinatgoson. And you're not young either. You can leave now. (Sila sit's back down in the chair) Is this how you want to play? And you'll see that this is the worst mistake you made in your life! Wait for the meeting decision. I will have someone take the report to you at your house. Please. (Sida leaves the room) That look from him

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Finally it's getting spicy again. I so want to see Thor in Sawan Biang or Jum Leuy Rak. Come on ch3! No one else fits!!!
I think Sawan Biang would be better suited him. I like the complexity of Kawee and Tor has shown he can perform on that level. But will channel 3 used him again. One31 isn't bad on remake. Just let this writer stay away from revenge lakorn lol.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 17

(Ae) is on the phone.

Hello. I'm Sawit. How's the situation at the company now? Is everything normal? Suddenly there's a new shareholder. Who is it? (Ae is so mad) Sila. Mom will kill me. Sila. Sila. This isn't over.(He open's a desk and grabs knuckle braces) Oh no.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think Sawan Biang would be better suited him. I like the complexity of Kawee and Tor has shown he can perform on that level. But will channel 3 used him again. One31 isn't bad on remake. Just let this writer stay away from revenge lakorn lol.
It's been 9 years since the lakorn with Aom and Pong. I would prefer an original revenge lakorn but if they are to do remake, i would want to see Thor in that. Actually OneHD's new generation of praeks are thumbs up worthy in both acting and looks.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 17

At the hospital Mam's room, there is a knock at the door.

Wael and Min come in.

(Mam) I was a mistress to Wan's husband. She's Sida's younger sister. What? You heard that right. You can guess why I'm in this condition. (Wael) Mam. So you're like this because of Sida? Why didn't you tell the police that they did it? Because I don't want my nephew to know more than this. I want to end everything. But they beat you and attempted to rape you.(Min is shocked her face) (Wael) This won't end easily. The very least Si won't end this. (Mam is crying :( ) (Mam) This is the reason I had Wael call for you, Mintra. I believe that aside from me you can stop Si. Please help me. Please find Si. Tell him in my place to not mess with those people. (Aww Min is crying now :( ) (Min) Yes. Yes, Mam.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's been 9 years since the lakorn with Aom and Pong. I would prefer an original revenge lakorn but if they are to do remake, i would want to see Thor in that. Actually OneHD's new generation of praeks are thumbs up worthy in both acting and looks.
So far I have seen Film and Tor. I have not seen the rest yet. I don't necessarily like a classic remake no matter how good the actor is. Sawan Biang pretty much belong to Ken and Ann. If they get Tor, the chemistry has to be spot on with his n'ek. There are so many revenge books out there. Tor now had a pretty good following if he takes on Kawee, he will only explode. I want a Tor and Fern reunion first to make up for this one lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
So far I have seen Film and Tor. I have seen the rest yet. I don't necessarily like a classic remake no matter how good the actor is. Sawan Biang pretty much belong to Ken and Ann. If they get Tor, the chemistry has to be spot on with his n'ek. There are so many revenge books out there. Tor now had a pretty good following if he takes on Kawee, he will only explode. I want a Tor and Fern reunion first to make up for this one lol
Their reunion needs to be some deep romance though with lots of scenes. I want some fast heart beating moments. Too much to ask huh? :facepalm:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Their reunion needs to be some deep romance though with lots of scenes. I want some fast heart beating moments. Too much to ask huh? :facepalm:
With this writer heck yeah hahhaha. I was watching a Cdrama the other day forgot which one since I was checking out so many of them. Anyway, talking about main couple scenes overload. They have a scene in every episode and it was more than 5 minutes lol. The times they spend together as a couple even made me blushed a little.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
With this writer heck yeah hahhaha. I was watching a Cdrama the other day forgot which one since I was checking out so many of them. Anyway, talking about main couple scenes overload. They have a scene in every episode and it was more than 5 minutes lol. The times they spend together as a couple even made me blushed a little.
Thai producers and writers needs to take note!!

Yellowcarina

sarNie Egg
If you remember the drama, can you post hereeee? Thank you!

Lol yeah we need an overload for the next 8 episodes. That has always been my biggest pet peeve about dramas. Finding a couple that has amazing chemistry and not leveraging that for the story. I know there are a lot of great drama couples with chemistry but not every couple has left an impression. Tor and Fern have IT. Let's see how this plays out lol