❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Yellowcarina

sarNie Egg
I am so.... conflicted. Up to this point, yes, I know that Sila loves Min (well -ish, based on the last few eps, I don't even think he thought about her, but okay, I digress). Min literally 1-2 episodes ago wanted nothing to do with him and then now Episode 18 she is crying out for him? I mean I love them together but once again, the progression doesn't quite make it believable but OK. Whatever. As long as we see them together next week for 1 episode it seems since there is something special happening in Thailand.

I imagine there will be more lovey dovey scenes next week. Ugh. Another week.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
KHUN SI TRACKLIST ♡

เพราะหัวใจเป็นของเธอ - Yes'Sir Days
Get You Out - Atom x Maiyarap
พูดไม่ได้สักที - Yes'Sir Days
หัวใจของเธอ - Bie Sukrit
ความเงียบดังที่สุด - Getsunova
รู้ดีว่าไม่ดี - Getsunova feat. Youngohm
หัวใจของเธอ - Tor Thanapob
ระหว่างเรา...คืออะไร - Da Endorphine ft. The Parkinson
รักเธอคนเดียว (ONE LOVE) - Nat Sakdatorn
เกลียดความรัก - Jiew Piyanut (New Jiew)
พรุ่งนี้ค่อย... (CHEATDAY) - Pop Pongkool
Revolution - Da Endorphine × TWOPEE
คนเดิม - New Napasorn (New Jiew)
Microphone (ไมโครโฟน) - CD Guntee & Dawut

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I am so.... conflicted. Up to this point, yes, I know that Sila loves Min (well -ish, based on the last few eps, I don't even think he thought about her, but okay, I digress). Min literally 1-2 episodes ago wanted nothing to do with him and then now Episode 18 she is crying out for him? I mean I love them together but once again, the progression doesn't quite make it believable but OK. Whatever. As long as we see them together next week for 1 episode it seems since there is something special happening in Thailand.

They had a connection and attachment from when they were younger.

maimyang

keep going, you’re doing great. ;)
Hi everyone! :) I’m not watching this drama but just wanted to stop by and say I have watched clips and seen pictures and pra’ek is mighty HOT! I’m sure this has been said 100 million times in this thread already!

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart

We are being too logical for this lakorn. They did a turnaround with Minta with lightning speed. All along she hates him, he sleeps with Kwan, she hates him. Then out of nowhere she felt sorry for him...now she's crying for him. All this barely any scenes together. Minta feelings grew so fast even we didn't see it coming. She pretty much swallowed whatever pride she has and go after Sila. Such a pity though because I really like Minta. They turned her into a n'ek that is basically there to prop up Sila. She doesn't have her own story nor a character build up. She's from now on is at Sila disposal:eek: