❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I was just on the screenwriters IG and she said that P'tor will meet Minta tomorrow. Let's get excited for those 5 minutes ladies! Lolol
Lol, I gave up on that game. I will wait and see. The first few times it was cute and exciting now it's just whatever lol. The meeting where he tried so hard to remove her arms from him. That looks just lovely when they didn't have any screen time from the previous episode lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
They said there will be more Minta and Sila scenes. Where? Because we’ve only got like 2 hours of their scenes together combined. And that’s out of 16+ hours. That’s really nothing. It’s a pity that they are not giving the main leads enough screen time like they should to build up their relationship. It’s been the same since the beginning, little to no progression at all. This makes me so upset as a viewer.

HS123

sarNie Egg
Reading all the posts it seems that we don't have any Min and Sila scenes, so I'm gonna just skip today's episode. I hate how little screen time they are giving to our main leads. They said they are going to give us more but when??? The drama is almost half finished, tomorrow is already 17 episode. I don't want Min and Sila to come together at the very last 2 episodes :BangHead::crybaby2:

Yellowcarina

sarNie Egg
Hello, just to clarify my comment. On the screenwriters IG, someone asked "will P'tor meet Min tomorrow?" And she replied "yes". With regards to how many scenes, she did not specify.

I just saw the preview for Ep 17 and Min is not in it either. I think they will probably release another photo of Min and Sila to hype up interest to watch tomorrow's episode but who knows lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hello, just to clarify my comment. On the screenwriters IG, someone asked "will P'tor meet Min tomorrow?" And she replied "yes". With regards to how many scenes, she did not specify.

I just saw the preview for Ep 17 and Min is not in it either. I think they will probably release another photo of Min and Sila to hype up interest to watch tomorrow's episode but who knows lol
Their meeting probably in Sila telling her to mind her own business lol. She hugging him and he's trying to get away from her by pulling her away. That's so romantic....not:rolleyes:

mayag

sarNie Adult
Someone had guessed that this version was going to be more focused on Sila’s revenge and it seems that they are right. :’(

I didn’t think that would be the case since Sila and Min had quite a few scenes together during the earlier episodes. The pace seemed promising. Plus, Tor had mentioned that we would get more Sila/Min scenes.

I wonder if they cut stuff out last minute. If so, they should release those scenes for the fans lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Someone had guessed that this version was going to be more focused on Sila’s revenge and it seems that they are right. :’(

I didn’t think that would be the case since Sila and Min had quite a few scenes together during the earlier episodes. The pace seemed promising. Plus, Tor had mentioned that we would get more Sila/Min scenes.

I wonder if they cut stuff out last minute. If so, they should release those scenes for the fans lol.
What's even more frustrating is that when fans asked the writer is there more scenes of them together, she promised and keep on watching. Watch what? Just to see if there are scenes of them or not:risas3: And this is since episode 3 or 4. She keeps on saying, don't give up there's more to come. But her more to come isn't exactly the same definition as ours. Just don't tease and promise something she knew isn't coming. I can handle the truth and look at it like one of those lakorns where the pranang scenes are limited. At least I can enjoy it that way without high expectations. But she's the one that keeps on promising something that isn't there just to lead us on.

With the rate it's going, she just want us to watch the lakorn till the end dangling Minta and Sila like a piece of bone...knowing we'll bite and waiting anxiously with mouths all drooling hahhaaj

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Watching episode 16 now.

At Min's house.

Kwan is in bed mad at what she saw(she saw them holding hands), Min knock's on her door.

Kwan. (Min brings her food and a glass of water) Kwan. I brought you bua loi. I noticed you been wanting to eat them since you got back from overseas. Can you try to eat something? Lately I notice you hardly eat anything. Dad and Mom are very worried about you. And what about you? Are you worried about me?(Min put's the food down a sit's by Kwan on the bed) Of course. I'm very worried about you. Eat something, Kwan. I'll do it for you. (Min pick's up the food again, and goes to the other side of the bed) Do you know that this shop makes it very yummy? (she put's the food on the little table) I was standing in line for such a long time. (Kwan get's out of bed, goes over to where Min is) Min goes to say call her and turn's around and she is right there. Kwan.(They smile at each other, I don't trust Kwan) I just got done. Eat a little. Then there mom call's Kwan's name. Kwan. Kwan. Min. What are you doing in here? Hey. Are you saying anything to stress her again?(OMG this woman) No. I just brought Kwan dessert. That's all. So get out if you're done.(OMG wow) I'm going then. So go then. (Okay I think she bow's to Kwan. she leaves) Her mom then says Kwan. Come sit. How are you? Isn't tomorrow your first day of work? Did you perpare your outfit and everything yet? I declined that job offer already. Huh? Why? Wait, Kwan. What happened? Is there something going on with you and Sila?(That is a Big No) I'm confused. I called him and he won't answer me. You can tell me whatever it is. Do you know what a ticking time bomb is? What does that mean? He destoyed my heart ruthlessly. I will also destory his heartruthlessly as well.(Oh no she is going to go after Min)

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult

I hope they release those scenes for the fans. We deserve to get Sila/Min content :angel10:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Watching episode 16 now.

At Min's house.

Kwan is in bed mad at what she saw(she saw them holding hands), Min knock's on her door.

Kwan. (Min brings her food and a glass of water) Kwan. I brought you bua loi. I noticed you been wanting to eat them since you got back from overseas. Can you try to eat something? Lately I notice you hardly eat anything. Dad and Mom are very worried about you. And what about you? Are you worried about me?(Min put's the food down a sit's by Kwan on the bed) Of course. I'm very worried about you. Eat something, Kwan. I'll do it for you. (Min pick's up the food again, and goes to the other side of the bed) Do you know that this shop makes it very yummy? (she put's the food on the little table) I was standing in line for such a long time. (Kwan get's out of bed, goes over to where Min is) Min goes to say call her and turn's around and she is right there. Kwan.(They smile at each other, I don't trust Kwan) I just got done. Eat a little. Then there mom call's Kwan's name. Kwan. Kwan. Min. What are you doing in here? Hey. Are you saying anything to stress her again?(OMG this woman) No. I just brought Kwan dessert. That's all. So get out if you're done.(OMG wow) I'm going then. So go then. (Okay I think she bow's to Kwan. she leaves) Her mom then says Kwan. Come sit. How are you? Isn't tomorrow your first day of work? Did you perpare your outfit and everything yet? I declined that job offer already. Huh? Why? Wait, Kwan. What happened? Is there something going on with you and Sila?(That is a Big No) I'm confused. I called him and he won't answer me. You can tell me whatever it is. Do you know what a ticking time bomb is? What does that mean? He destoyed my heart ruthlessly. I will also destory his heartruthlessly as well.(Oh no she is going to go after Min)
I hope Min won't get hurt. She doesn't deserve it :(.

I hope Kwan just forget what happened and go ahead with her life. To get revenge won't do anything better. :(

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Currently watching episode 16 now, and ugh Kwan said Sila destroyed her heart ruthlessly so she'll do the same to him. And given that she saw Min and Sila together, 99% our girl is gonna suffer some more.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
At Min's work

Min is thinking about Sila(Tor)

A employee calls her name Min. Min. What is it? There's a client waiting to discuss work with you in the meeting room. (she goes and sees) It is Mam, Min says Hello. Are you surprised why I came here? (I think Min bow's to her then goes and sit's down.) It isn't a coincidence that you're having me design this project for you, right? In this envelope there is a model and the room key. I want you to design the room to look bright. I want the person who will move into this room feel that there is still light in life. Not just darkness. Alright. Please rush a little for this project. You can charge extra, I don't mind. I want it done next month. In time for the room owner's birthday. (Min nod's her head) OMG is Mam trying to match make them? :).

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
At Min's work

Min is thinking about Sila(Tor)

A employee calls her name Min. Min. What is it? There's a client waiting to discuss work with you in the meeting room. (she goes and sees) It is Mam, Min says Hello. Are you surprised why I came here? (I think Min bow's to her then goes and sit's down.) It isn't a coincidence that you're having me design this project for you, right? In this envelope there is a model and the room key. I want you to design the room to look bright. I want the person who will move into this room feel that there is still light in life. Not just darkness. Alright. Please rush a little for this project. You can charge extra, I don't mind. I want it done next month. In time for the room owner's birthday. (Min nod's her head) OMG is Mam trying to match make them? :).
Mam is finally on the Min/Sila ship and it's great!

Also, I can't believe Sila pulled off a straight flush like damn lol