❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am beginning to be neutral about this lakorn at this point. I used to get so excited waiting over the weekend just to look forward to Sila and Minta's scenes. But now, I realized my excitement is uwarranted. Because all they do is teased...put out pictures that doesn't have anything to do with the episode just to keep stringing us along. It's at 16 episodes even if they give us a good 2 episodes of them towards the end (which I doubt) it just gotten so further in the lakorn that the feelings kind of changed. Still like Minta and Sila just unfortunate not that many scenes of them.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
No Sila and Mintha scene, :( but still a good episode though. I think the story has progressed a bit.
It should have progressed by the 14th episode honestly...they should not wait until about 8 or 9 episodes before the lakorn to end to start moving the lakorn along. How do people even see the love between Minta and Sila based on a few minutes here and there? An honest question. And then, to make it worst it's not like some lovey dovey moments they have either...it's going to be him pushing or pulling her away.

Yellowcarina

sarNie Egg
It should have progressed by the 14th episode honestly...they should not wait until about 8 or 9 episodes before the lakorn to end to start moving the lakorn along. How do people even see the love between Minta and Sila based on a few minutes here and there? An honest question. And then, to make it worst it's not like some lovey dovey moments they have either...it's going to be him pushing or pulling her away.
I agree with you :(

byebye

sarNie OldFart
And all of that, Minta just going to agree to sleep with Sila just because it's supposed to happen that way...like WTH does that even make sense based on the character of Minta alone. She's going to sleep with him because her feelings has changed, now she knows he didn't hurt a girl. I am confused as to how Minta love Sila enough to sleep with him willingly.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Ah yes you have a point.