❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
And all of that, Minta just going to agree to sleep with Sila just because it's supposed to happen that way...like WTH does that even make sense based on the character of Minta alone. She's going to sleep with him because her feelings has changed, now she knows he didn't hurt a girl. I am confused as to how Minta love Sila enough to sleep with him willingly.
My question is will the channel still makes Mintha sleeps willingly though. Given her character, like you said it doesn't make sense. So I don't know if it's still going to be willing.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I hope the next episodes they give us Sila/Mintra moments! I want to see their love developing :(. Not few moments of their at the end.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My question is will the channel still makes Mintha sleeps willingly though. Given her character, like you said it doesn't make sense. So I don't know if it's still going to be willing.
I think they will make her sleep with him willingly. I don't see a forced one. They are going to try and redeem Sila not make him worst in the eyes of the viewers so no way they would make it a force one. Besides, he hasn't done much for Minta so forcing her into sleeping with him isn't a wise choice. I know viewers are going to be jumping up and down for those sweet moments especially seeing them in bed together but never taken into account the whole of their relationship that it literally makes no sense for them to even sleep together in the next few episodes. Minta, must have out of the blue completely falls in love with Sila. Still makes absolutely no sense lol

yellowgreen123

And all of that, Minta just going to agree to sleep with Sila just because it's supposed to happen that way...like WTH does that even make sense based on the character of Minta alone. She's going to sleep with him because her feelings has changed, now she knows he didn't hurt a girl. I am confused as to how Minta love Sila enough to sleep with him willingly.
For the last 8 or so episodes, we'll get heaps of Minta and Sila scenes, (fingers crossed). Hopefully..

byebye

sarNie OldFart
For the last 8 or so episodes, we'll get heaps of Minta and Sila scenes, (fingers crossed). Hopefully..
I doubt it...Sawit and Kwan going to team up trying to hurt Sila and Minta. Then you have Sida still there. Also, where exactly are they at Mam and her affair? Are they killing her off or just let her storyline drag on. There's plenty of side storylines that'll make the writer pretty happy. And she's just dreaming of what to write next for all of them...and she hasn't gotten started on Sila and Minta. She'll wait till the last episode to dedicate 30 minutes to them and we all should be happy lol

yellowgreen123

I think they will make her sleep with him willingly. I don't see a forced one. They are going to try and redeem Sila not make him worst in the eyes of the viewers so no way they would make it a force one. Besides, he hasn't done much for Minta so forcing her into sleeping with him isn't a wise choice. I know viewers are going to be jumping up and down for those sweet moments especially seeing them in bed together but never taken into account the whole of their relationship that it literally makes no sense for them to even sleep together in the next few episodes. Minta, must have out of the blue completely falls in love with Sila. Still makes absolutely no sense lol
You know what, maybe if Min sees the vulnerability of Sila, after he finds out what happens to his aunt, cause I'm sure he is sure to feel hurt by it, and also vengeful. But if Mints sees his vulnerability, she would feel for him then, wouldn't she. And that would develop their love story along, I think. I could be wrong.

Yellowcarina

sarNie Egg
I agree. As of this moment, I do not buy at all into their love story. I thought the progression from Episodes 1-13 was decent. I could feel the attraction, the frustration, the longing, and the overflow of emotions that neither was prepared for. Now, it feels he is off doing his own thing and she is off doing hers. He knows he cannot have both (and we empathize with him, of course) and it seems he has made his decision. Oh well, perhaps we will be pleasantly surprised next week lol i say next week because I have no hope for tomorrow.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
You know what, maybe if Min sees the vulnerability of Sila, after he finds out what happens to his aunt, cause I'm sure he is sure to feel hurt by it, and also vengeful. But if Mints sees his vulnerability, she would feel for him then, wouldn't she. And that would develop their love story along, I think. I could be wrong.
Then she has sex with him out of pity. Not sure that's they way to go either hahhaha. She could feel sorry for him and offer him comfort by hugging or moral support that she understood his pain but to sacrifice herself because she feels bad for him is just not...then what does Minta gets out of being with Sila though? That she will be second best to his feelings. That they'll make her cast her value as a person so Sila can feel better about himself...the pain that he literally caused himself but she supposed to pay for it. I rather he forced her than for her to sleep with him out of pity. At least, if he forced her then he would feel a sense of wrong and go after her...knowing he has hurt her and realized just how bad and deep his revenge has gotten.