❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hm I understand what you’re saying but this person already knew what was going to happen due to the old version. I just don’t see the point in getting upset with the scriptwriter and director for something that was most likely always gonna happen. Even if Sila fell in love with Min a little later, everyone was still gonna be upset at the fact that he slept with Kwan. The amount of time wouldn’t really have made a difference with these people. They still would’ve gone cray cray :risas3: I just don’t find it fair to get mad at the scriptwriter and director since afterall, this is a remake. They can’t change too many important details.
Exactly. :risas3: and the ones that are keep saying i want to kill you to the director and writer just need to freaking calm down.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Exactly. :risas3: and the ones that are keep saying i want to kill you to the director and writer just need to freaking calm down.
That excessive lol. Even commenting on Tor or Fern's IG is a little nuts. But that's why some lakorns are successful and some aren't because of passionate fans that leans one way or the other.

@SuzieJ They are watching in hope it didn't get done Like a plot point where in the original the character dies but in the remake he lives, something like that.

alissaax

That excessive lol. Even commenting on Tor or Fern's IG is a little nuts. But that's why some lakorns are successful and some aren't because of passionate fans that leans one way or the other.

@SuzieJ They are watching in hope it didn't get done Like a plot point where in the original the character dies but in the remake he lives, something like that.
Going overboard like the shipping and for them to date in real life. I just want to sink the ship, drown everyone more than kwan.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Going overboard like the shipping and for them to date in real life. I just want to sink the ship, drown everyone more than kwan.
The shipping is a no-no. People can love Sila and Minta but they are stepping over their boundaries if they want them to date. That ship never left the shore, it literally tied up and ain't moving lol.

I like their little friendship and that's important to someone like Fern where she's just learning the rope of the business. At least, Tor is nice to her to guide her...her admiration kind of stops at mentor and big brother.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The shipping is a no-no. People can love Sila and Minta but they are stepping over their boundaries if they want them to date. That ship never left the shore, it literally tied up and ain't moving lol.

I like their little friendship and that's important to someone like Fern where she's just learning the rope of the business. At least, Tor is nice to her to guide her...her admiration kind of stops at mentor and big brother.
Their ship in real life will never sail lool Tor and Ferny aren’t really close at all in real life. More like colleagues who get along with each other when they see each other but don’t contact each other outside of work. Tor doesn’t even follow Ferny on ig sadly. Sorry to burst anyone’s bubble here if you are a major shipper of the two. Although I think innocent shipping is fine and that they would be cute in real life, I think hardcore shipping is really disrespectful. By hardcore I mean, going onto their pages and writing comments about them in real life and not comments about their characters. Tor has a girlfriend. Imagine how she feels reading all these types of comments, poor girl.

Last edited:

alissaax

Exactly i find their relationship adorable..

alissaax

Their ship in real life will never sail lool Tor and Ferny aren’t really close at all in real life. Tor doesn’t even follow Ferny on ig sadly. Sorry to hurt anyone’s bubble here if you are a major shipper of the two. Although I think innocent shipping is fine and that they would be cute in real life, I think hardcore shipping is really disrespectful. By hardcore I mean, going onto their pages and writing comments about them in real life and not comments about their characters. Tor has a girlfriend. Imagine how she feels reading all these types of comments, poor girl.
Thats what i hate some people just dont understand it not okay to post those kind of things on their personal space especially if it could hurt others around them.

alissaax

Yay long easter weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need more bts thingsss