❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I still haven't watch this yet...only on ep 13?

It's annoying that they have no be a door mat and cry often.

I see a trend of remakes just dramatizing it and makes it more nam nao.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
People are invested because the lakorn is good and once the lakorn is good they expect certain things, once that certain things doesn't meet expectations then feelings are hurt, which is understandable.

If they don't make Sila regret sleeping with Kwan and brushed it off then his regret down the road isn't as impactful. But that's the fault of whomever that made him sleep with Kwan too early while his relationship with Minta is still in the middle stage. I prefer, his downfall right after he sleeps with Kwan or shortly afterward. Because that's the revenge of his revenge, which in turn became his undoing. Because to Minta, him doing everything else to those around her was actually secondary to him sleeping with Kwan. She was the main reason to keep her somewhat attachment to him but once it's done, she was also done with him.

Oh, well, it's over with. Ain't getting nothing back lol. Those that stays around will do so based on the love for the lakorn and those decided to leave after the sleeping part will also do so because they can't stomach the sisters sharing one man. Whether one he loves and the other one he hates...to them he did sleep with both. I stayed because of Fern, but love them enough as couple despite his actions.
I know.... that thai or foreign viewers can get invested into these drama tooo emotionally. People are bound to get hurt and angry when they disagree with things. The directors and writers all want to create varies emotional reactions from their viewerssss... whether goood or bad. These dramas are catered to the thai audience and they're used to most of these crazy storyline. And their real life stories are more horrible than what happens on screen, all those clubfriday stories have even been toned down.

People just need to calm down, he slept with kwan once. And he will never be doing it again. He made so clear how much he doesnt like her, never felt anything towards her but hatred because how heartless she was to him by bullying and insulting him.
In the book, i think it happens more than once, one clip mentioned they went to multiple hotels. I need the whole book... :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

He will probably regret his actions... eventually.
The writer probably has something planned and she hasnt finish the entire script so we can expect alot of changes and surprises ahead.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I know.... that thai or foreign viewers can get invested into these drama tooo emotionally. People are bound to get hurt and angry when they disagree with things. The directors and writers all want to create varies emotional reactions from their viewerssss... whether goood or bad. These dramas are catered to the thai audience and they're used to most of these crazy storyline. And their real life stories are more horrible than what happens on screen, all those clubfriday stories have even been toned down.

People just need to calm down, he slept with kwan once. And he will never be doing it again. He made so clear how much he doesnt like her, never felt anything towards her but hatred because how heartless she was to him by bullying and insulting him.
In the book, i think it happens more than once, one clip mentioned they went to multiple hotels. I need the whole book... :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

He will probably regret his actions... eventually.
The writer probably has something planned and she hasnt finish the entire script so we can expect alot of changes and surprises ahead.
Lol, if they over decided to follow the book regarding Kwan and Sila sleeping together more than once...the writer and director better be ready to close their IG:risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Hmm i dont feel that it is more nam nao than the original. I mean i dont think it can get more nam nao than praek coming back from the dead, sleeps with the nangek sister then happily ever after at the end which btw happened in the original version too. The only thing that really changed was that he slept with her sooner that's all.

byebye

sarNie OldFart

I don't think n'ek in here is a doormat per say...she's a lot better than the old version that's for sure. She has a glimpse of her fighting back moment, as rare as it is but it's better than nothing :) Her tears just flows easily lol. It comes from frustration that there's not much she can do.

Her biggest flaw just happened to be her family or lack thereof. Her loyalty is annoying at some point but Fern makes it understandable as Minta. Some n'eks cries that cry where nostrils are flaring and the whole nine yard...Minta in here isn't that. She does a lot of silent cry.

alissaax

Lol, if they over decided to follow the book regarding Kwan and Sila sleeping together more than once...the writer and director better be ready to close their IG:risas3:
People would have burn tor and ben to. Really push for a new man for min.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I jsaw someone that I followed on ig for Hua Jai Sila updates post that she’s dropping the lakorn and that she’s not gonna post anymore because of what happened in ep 13 :facepalm: I mean I understand being upset about it but it’s a crucial part of the original plot. Idk what else they expected. The ultimate revenge against Kwan is to sleep with her even though none of us like it. I respect their decision but wow lol

alissaax

I jsaw someone that I followed on ig for Hua Jai Sila updates post that she’s dropping the lakorn and that she’s not gonna post anymore because of what happened in ep 13 :facepalm: I mean I understand being upset about it but it’s a crucial part of the original plot. Idk what else they expected. The ultimate revenge against Kwan is to sleep with her even though none of us like it. I respect their decision but wow lol
Hahaha probably sameperson but she was following me and so i just unfollowed her too.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I can see where she's coming from though. The writer did a phenomenal job in writing Sila's character into someone they love. Her mistake is to let Sila to an extent fall in love with Minta too early. And they bought into that love story even if it's not perfect it's a love story they felt could make it work without him sleeping with Kwan. The attempt they are willing to take but just not the part where the sisters share the same man.

I think, if he sleeps with a n'rai or some random girls it's probably easier for them to overlook but to most of them, it's the "sister" part that is a bit hard to accept. Some have mentioned it's a cultural thing too. It's a personal choice...they feel strongly to stop it's Ok, just as us continuing to watch because we don't care enough about that part and accept it for what it is.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I can see where she's coming from though. The writer did a phenomenal job in writing Sila's character into someone they love. Her mistake is to let Sila to an extent fall in love with Minta too early. And they bought into that love story even if it's not perfect it's a love story they felt could make it work without him sleeping with Kwan. The attempt they are willing to take but just not the part where the sisters share the same man.

I think, if he sleeps with a n'rai or some random girls it's probably easier for them to overlook but to most of them, it's the "sister" part that is a bit hard to accept. Some have mentioned it's a cultural thing too. It's a personal choice...they feel strongly to stop it's Ok, just as us continuing to watch because we don't care enough about that part and accept it for what it is.
Hm I understand what you’re saying but this person already knew what was going to happen due to the old version. I just don’t see the point in getting upset with the scriptwriter and director for something that was most likely always gonna happen. Even if Sila fell in love with Min a little later, everyone was still gonna be upset at the fact that he slept with Kwan. The amount of time wouldn’t really have made a difference with these people. They still would’ve gone cray cray :risas3: I just don’t find it fair to get mad at the scriptwriter and director since afterall, this is a remake. They can’t change too many important details.