❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Hahahahaahaa. :risas3::risas3:
Ben and Pai are hanging out with each other.
Mingkwan and Waew.
Credit benraviyanun.t
Screenshot_20190414-003130_Instagram.jpg

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thats why i was thinking they may have filmed the willing... idk cause fern was wearing similar clothing in a taxi or maybe it was just the scene she came back from his resort in ep 12. Hahahahaajahahahaaha
In the pic he's in a white shirt so that's the reason I think it might be a later episode. Minta is so simple I wouldn't doubt she be wearing the same clothes lol

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I really want to see Ben play Na'ek one day. Been following her for a while...fingers crossed. She's got the looks and the acting potential. Btw our girl Fern is so close to 100k Followers on IG!!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Oh

oh my god!!! Where the pic came from?
Idk hahaaa.
I really want to see Ben play Na'ek one day. Been following her for a while...fingers crossed. She's got the looks and the acting potential. Btw our girl Fern is so close to 100k Followers on IG!!
She was always pretty since her first role in the beauty contest drama. But since then her face has changed from the filters and botox.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
The drowning incident brought p’Tor back to reality after Min almost died. Knocked some sense back to him that she’ll continue to get hurt as long as he keeps associating with Kwan which you can probably see his attitude towards her actually changed after that incident. Guess he wasn’t expecting Kwan attempting to kill her own sister. He figured he needed to end it as soon as possible to prevent future harm towards Min.

Who is the scriptwriter for this remake, they did a good job where it still follows the same storyline but is different in a way. I like that the drama also has highlighted scenes throughout each episodes such as the drowning scene, bed scene after she drowned, the epic hot locker and kiss in the pool scene. Definitely a one of a kind drama.

Fern and Tor definitely have good chemistry together and so hoping they do pair them again.

SnailKC

Too young to die.
The drowning incident brought p’Tor back to reality after Min almost died. Knocked some sense back to him that she’ll continue to get hurt as long as he keeps associating with Kwan which you can probably see his attitude towards her actually changed after that incident. Guess he wasn’t expecting Kwan attempting to kill her own sister. He figured he needed to end it as soon as possible to prevent future harm towards Min.

Who is the scriptwriter for this remake, they did a good job where it still follows the same storyline but is different in a way. I like that the drama also has highlighted scenes throughout each episodes such as the drowning scene, bed scene after she drowned, the epic hot locker and kiss in the pool scene. Definitely a one of a kind drama.

Fern and Tor definitely have good chemistry together and so hoping they do pair them again.
She wrote the script of Samee tee tra too.