❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hey guys check out my fan made video for Hua Jai sila, I thought the song kinda fit tor’s perspective. ( I don’t know what do - blackpink)
A video of my favorite lakorn at the moment with my favorite song at the moment! The perfect combo :icon12: Loved the video :clap:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Im really slowly dying. I want tuesday to come but i also dont

alissaax

Me too, I have been putting it on repeat and making my husband listen to it, even my kids hahahah. Obsession of anything related to this lakorn is also bad lol
Lol i was listening to new jiew songs and so my sister made me create a playlist for her on spotify a few weeks ago. I just added loudest silence to it when i went out with her a few days ago. And i kept playing the song in the car.... then when she was over yesterday it was on repeat. And she changed it to new jiew ลบนาทีที่มีเธอ lop natee tee mee ter, erase moments that has you. And it was what i was always listening to, before loudest silence took over.

alissaax

By this location the willing should already happened. This is closer to the end. It looks like the place where they would be running from the bad guys. Fern looks cute even with just a plain sleeveless shirt lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwMquLHAGUY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Thats why i was thinking they may have filmed the willing... idk cause fern was wearing similar clothing in a taxi or maybe it was just the scene she came back from his resort in ep 12. Hahahahaajahahahaaha

Last edited:

alissaax

So etc's who hurts more, krai jeb gwa just start playing and i started thinking that the lyrics sort of fits both min and si.

And the trabarp memories came rushing back too...:risas3::sad6::sad6::sad6: still bitter about how different the ending for drama and book.