❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

anniem

sarNie Adult
THE most waiting for is for Sila has to be bad enough to force Min to be his. Lol

Last edited:

petraSA

sarNie Egg
If I heard correctly at the beginning of this clip, it sounds like your theory is correct! Lolol.
My thai isnt that great but in the beginning I'm definitely sure he said that after Sila turned off the lights Sila's handsome bodyguard came and slept with MinKwan.
Omg:eek: that is cold

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I still don’t think that Sila will sleep with Kwan given his character for this version. He might has tricked his way out. And she probably goes home and tell her family so that Min can’t get in between them. From looking ep 12, Sila really can’t stand Kwan how could he sleep with her then?
If I heard correctly at the beginning of this clip, it sounds like your theory is correct! Lolol.
My thai isnt that great but in the beginning I'm definitely sure he said that after Sila turned off the lights Sila's handsome bodyguard came and slept with MinKwan.
You are right. I only listened up to 2 mins, but alot happened in this summary. Sila sends his bodyguard to sleep with Kwan, and in the morning he switches off and lays in the bed with his shirt off clearly so Kwan can see his scar and see that he is p Tor. She freaks out (like in the preview) and she feels disgusted that she slept with a dog. Min feels bad for her sister because she sees how much pain she is in. She always wanted to repay her sis and mom back for taking care of her/taking her in (boon koon) and so she's hurting along with Kwan. The more Sila hurts Kwan, the more he also hurts her because she is hurting along with Kwan.

anniem

sarNie Adult
You are right. I only listened up to 2 mins, but alot happened in this summary. Sila sends his bodyguard to sleep with Kwan, and in the morning he switches off and lays in the bed with his shirt off clearly so Kwan can see his scar and see that he is p Tor. She freaks out (like in the preview) and she feels disgusted that she slept with a dog. Min feels bad for her sister because she sees how much pain she is in. She always wanted to repay her sis and mom back for taking care of her/taking her in (boon koon) and so she's hurting along with Kwan. The more Sila hurts Kwan, the more he also hurts her because she is hurting along with Kwan.
I kind of stop listening to this things because it always turn out different.

SnailKC

Too young to die.
I kind of stop listening to this things because it always turn out different.
I've noticed that the pic in 3:04 of this summary is the same as the one screenwriter posted on 12 April and this summary is uploaded on 11 April. I woder where did he get this pic in advance.