❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

izzatibenzema

sarNie Egg
I still think that Sila won’t sleep with Kwan because if Kwan is to sleep with Sila later on why would the write made the scene where Kwan told Min that she and Sila already slept together just to make sure Min is out of her way, and Min is already believed that Sila slept with Kwan, so there is no point to make Sila and Kwan sleep together for real to make Min believe it, and Sila hates Kwan and he showed it to Kwan. So still hope they will change that spot.
Agree with you. I think in this remake, Sila probably will not sleep with Kwan.

SnailKC

Too young to die.
Can anyone read Thai and help translate what screenwriter writes about?
Finally I found someone on ins help translate it.
It says "a new sweet couple...kidding. But love in their relationship Pluck who can be anything for Khun Sila"
Now i can't stop thinking that Sila sends his bodyguard to sleep with Kwan after he turns off the lights;););)
There must be some reason why the screenwriter post this pic at this moment and that's it:cheer:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Finally I found someone on ins help translate it.
It says "a new sweet couple...kidding. But love in their relationship Pluck who can be anything for Khun Sila"
Now i can't stop thinking that Sila sends his bodyguard to sleep with Kwan after he turns off the lights;););)
There must be some reason why the screenwriter post this pic at this moment and that's it:cheer:
If the theory I posted is correct I'm going to Lmao because it's kind of out there.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
If the theory I posted is correct I'm going to Lmao because it's kind of out there.
If I heard correctly at the beginning of this clip, it sounds like your theory is correct! Lolol.
My thai isnt that great but in the beginning I'm definitely sure he said that after Sila turned off the lights Sila's handsome bodyguard came and slept with MinKwan.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If I heard correctly at the beginning of this clip, it sounds like your theory is correct! Lolol.
My thai isnt that great but in the beginning I'm definitely sure he said that after Sila turned off the lights Sila's handsome bodyguard came and slept with MinKwan.
That would be a genius thing the writer's able to do. In this version the smartest route considering who Sila is and very consistent to his character. And the ultimate revenge on Kwan without doing anything to her. He hates her, wants revenge but found the least damage way to hurt Minta but the best way to hurt and belittle Kwan.

Minta will be hurt regardless because Kwan had already lied to her about sleeping with Sila but when the truth is out that's it's a lie, I can see her actually loving Sila for not sleeping with Kwan. That's why I freaking adore Sila...his motives are in place but for Minta he's willing to take a different way so she would get hurt less by the circumstances around her.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I called it a few pages back. lol I hope that'll be the case then. I'm sure the director wants to play it safe too considering so many people were protesting against Sila and Kwan sleeping together even though it's a pivatol point of the drama. I'm positive he does not want to upset the fans and lose viewers. I always thought there was a better way to dealing with Kwan's insults. I agree with what Byebye mentioned earlier about Kwan chasing after Sila and that throwing herself at him at every second should already be enough to disgust her when she finds out that Sila is really Tor.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
That would be a genius thing the writer's able to do. In this version the smartest route considering who Sila is and very consistent to his character. And the ultimate revenge on Kwan without doing anything to her. He hates her, wants revenge but found the least damage way to hurt Minta but the best way to hurt and belittle Kwan.

Minta will be hurt regardless because Kwan had already lied to her about sleeping with Sila but when the truth is out that's it's a lie, I can see her actually loving Sila for not sleeping with Kwan. That's why I freaking adore Sila...his motives are in place but for Minta he's willing to take a different way so she would get hurt less by the circumstances around her.
That would be genius.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
All these new summary are just assuming things. Theres many different scenarios what will happen between si and kwan.

Which let me back to the book, a scene between si and min...... which had me thinking he might attempt in her bedroom. Becauseee.....

alissaax

The nine by nine members didnt lie. Tor thanapob really like wearing shorts and showing off his long legs. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Credit ig story thanapob_lee
Screenshot_20190413-090912_Instagram.jpg

SnailKC

Too young to die.
All these new summary are just assuming things. Theres many different scenarios what will happen between si and kwan.

Which let me back to the book, a scene between si and min...... which had me thinking he might attempt in her bedroom. Becauseee.....
I've noticed that the pic in 3:04 of this new summary is the same as the one screenwriter posted on 12 April and this new summary is uploaded on 11 April. I woder where did he get this pic.

byebye

sarNie OldFart

Something must have happened because Fern looks like she was crying her eyes out in the interview during the broken bed scene. He got her pinned real good on the bed but she might have said something to the effect of how can he just sleep with one sister and wants to do the same to the other sister so soon. Knowing Minta, I wouldn't put it past her to insult Sila that way lol

alissaax

Something must have happened because Fern looks like she was crying her eyes out in the interview during the broken bed scene. He got her pinned real good on the bed but she might have said something to the effect of how can he just sleep with one sister and wants to do the same to the other sister so soon. Knowing Minta, I wouldn't put it past her to insult Sila that way lol
Probably...
Crying her eyes out because of her ptor.

anniem

sarNie Adult
Tr
True, this version is full of surprise, we can’t really guess what is going to happen.