❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
รักเธอคนเดียว (ONE LOVE) - Nat Sakdatorn

The lastest post of songs on tracklist for badass Si i made are in the the order of the tracks were used but i might be missing some these are the ones i remember.
Also, are you thai alissaax?

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yess Hua Jai Kong Tur หัวใจของเธอ - Bie Sukrit
Welcome to the thread. :icon12:
The obssessionnnnnn is an incurable diseaseeeeee.
:risas3::risas3:Hhahahahaa i had to.... havent post it for a while.
Thank you hun! Hahaha I knew I'd see you in here. We can't pass on a slapkiss :risas3: I've been on a slap kiss drought. I'm willing to have HJS Fever too. Seems like Tor is more softer in this one. I read some changes were made so thank goodness!
Welcome to thread I wasn’t going watch this in the beginning but I’m now hooked.
Thanks!! Good to know its addicting so I wont be disappointed hehe.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So love the look that Sila gave between Minta and Kwan. The obvious difference doesn't need to be verbalized by him, the look in his eyes are as clear as day.

Before he carried Minta away after Kwan so carelessly asked him about Minta (how can she act all innocent when Sila witnessed it himself lol) Anyway, he gave such soft, worried look at Minta but when he turned to Kwan it was replaced quickly by hate. I like the way the director made it a clear cut. Yes, he's out for revenge but his true feelings aren't mixed into it.

When Kwan shows up at the club Sila was so damn annoyed by her existence hahaha. For all the revenge he sets out to do, he can't help himself. Another clear display of how much one sister means to him and how much he wished the other one would find a rock and crawl under, is when they touched him. Kwan grabbed his arm as he walked away and he was so irritated by her...had it been Minta he's taken back just by the mere fact, she touched him without being force at all.

Kwan chase Sila, Sila chase Minta and Minta chase her P'Tor lol.

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Thank you hun! Hahaha I knew I'd see you in here. We can't pass on a slapkiss :risas3: I've been on a slap kiss drought. I'm willing to have HJS Fever too. Seems like Tor is more softer in this one. I read some changes were made so thank goodness!

Thanks!! Good to know its addicting so I wont be disappointed hehe.
Hahahaha its been a while since i was this obsessed. Ive had si and min dreams too. My mind is going insane because of this obsession with hua jai sila Tor and Fern. My heart is breaking for my poor tiny Min. And i need a rich badass man like Khun Si

alissaax

So love the look that Sila gave between Minta and Kwan. The obvious difference doesn't need to be verbalized by him, the look in his eyes are as clear as day.

Before he carried Minta away after Kwan so carelessly asked him about Minta (how can she act all innocent when Sila witnessed it himself lol) Anyway, he gave such soft, worried look at Minta but when he turned to Kwan it was replaced quickly by hate. I like the way the director made it a clear cut. Yes, he's out for revenge but his true feelings aren't mixed into it.

When Kwan shows up at the club Sila was so damn annoyed by her existence hahaha. For all the revenge he sets out to do, he can't help himself. Another clear display of how much one sister means to him and how much he wished the other one would find a rock and crawl under is when they touched him. Kwan grabbed his arm as he walked away and he was so irritated by her...had it been Minta he's taken back just the mere fact, she touched him without being forec at all.

Kwan chase Sila, Sila chase Minta and Minta chase her P'Tor lol.
My mind wants to chase after si too. hahahaaaaaaa

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I love how disgusted Sila is of Kwan right now. It's like he doesn't give a rats ass whether or not he takes revenge on her anymore. He barely gives her a glance. Kwan is now the psycho "girlfriend" running around claiming her status.

I love how he tenderly caresses and soothes Min. He's so gentle and soft for her. When Min rolled over and hugged him, he was pretty surprised and it was like a sign for him to really embrace her. So glad it wasn't Kwan that he was hugging.

Talk about that scene where Kwan throws herself at Sila. Sila just kind of stood there, sat and laid down like a block of wood. Kwan looked like she wanted to possess him. Kwan didn't become shameless for Sila, she was already quite shameless pretending to be modest. The way she jumped on Sila was not very prim and proper nor something a "blue blood - poo dee" does.

When Min woke up and goes looking for Sila but ends up meeting Kwan in his room, I felt so hurt for her. Min looked so fragile. When Kwan insinuated that she slept with Sila, Min's eyes started watering and she looked forlorn. Then Min encounters Sila by the stairs and she looks at him with sad eyes and proceeds to go pass him. Sila reaches out to stop her and they stare at each other. It was full of pain and hurt on Min's part. Sila looked like he wanted to beg her to stay. Min slowly peels his fingers off her arm and just quietly leaves him behind and Sila was done for. He knew he was the cause of her pain and that's probably why he is cold towards Kwan.

In the preview I think Kwan throws herself onto Sila again... and maybeeeee she accidentally sees Sila's chest scar and finds out he's P'Tor. That's why she goes home in a rage and reprimands Min about keeping quiet etc. I hope Sila doesn't end up "sleeping" with Kwan in this version, it doesn't make sense for him to do that anymore. Since Kwan is already crazy and obsessed with him, they can make her chase him without him giving a shit. She already professed her undying love to Sila. might as well throw that back in her face. She would be so pissed to find out the man she "loves" is Tor. That's the ultimate blow to her ego.

alissaax

I love how disgusted Sila is of Kwan right now. It's like he doesn't give a rats ass whether or not he takes revenge on her anymore. He barely gives her a glance. Kwan is now the psycho "girlfriend" running around claiming her status.

I love how he tenderly caresses and soothes Min. He's so gentle and soft for her. When Min rolled over and hugged him, he was pretty surprised and it was like a sign for him to really embrace her. So glad it wasn't Kwan that he was hugging.

Talk about that scene where Kwan throws herself at Sila. Sila just kind of stood there, sat and laid down like a block of wood. Kwan looked like she wanted to possess him. Kwan didn't become shameless for Sila, she was already quite shameless pretending to be modest. The way she jumped on Sila was not very prim and proper nor something a "blue blood - poo dee" does.

When Min woke up and goes looking for Sila but ends up meeting Kwan in his room, I felt so hurt for her. Min looked so fragile. When Kwan insinuated that she slept with Sila, Min's eyes started watering and she looked forlorn. Then Min encounters Sila by the stairs and she looks at him with sad eyes and proceeds to go pass him. Sila reaches out to stop her and they stare at each other. It was full of pain and hurt on Min's part. Sila looked like he wanted to beg her to stay. Min slowly peels his fingers off her arm and just quietly leaves him behind and Sila was done for. He knew he was the cause of her pain and that's probably why he is cold towards Kwan.

In the preview I think Kwan throws herself onto Sila again... and maybeeeee she accidentally sees Sila's chest scar and finds out he's P'Tor. That's why she goes home in a rage and reprimands Min about keeping quiet etc. I hope Sila doesn't end up "sleeping" with Kwan in this version, it doesn't make sense for him to do that anymore. Since Kwan is already crazy and obsessed with him, they can make her chase him without him giving a shit. She already professed her undying love to Sila. might as well throw that back in her face. She would be so pissed to find out the man she "loves" is Tor. That's the ultimate blow to her ego.
They do sleep together. She asked him if he likes min and her, threatens to hurt and not leave min alone . So he does it, get it over and done. Plus Kwan threw herself at him first. She said she's never easy with any man.

And then she realises that si is perhaps tor cause min asks about the scar again.

Last edited:

SnailKC

Too young to die.
They do sleep together. She asked him if he likes min and her, threatens to hurt and not leave min alone . So he does it, get it over and done. Plus Kwan threw herself at him first. She said she's never easy with any man.

And then she realises that si is perhaps tor cause min asks about the scar again.
It's unacceptable for me that Sila sleeps with Kwan to protect Min.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Fanart done!!!! I had to stop cause i kept trying to fix eyes. So i just left it.
Because my heart is yours
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwETFpAgqR3/
View attachment 33848
Nice art.

Casuallyy going to sneak in here but I have a real quick question. Is Tor the one singing the OST from the 1st version?

I havent started this one yet but this was one of my childhood favorites so I'm starting soon! Seems like everyone has HJS Fever. How awesome! Only been able to watch highlights but I think I'm catching the fever too. Really great chem from Tor and Fern.
Welcome to the thread :).

They have episode 12 subbed already?
Yes.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's unacceptable for me that Sila sleeps with Kwan to protect Min.
This version is a tad bit unpredictable because he actually show his hate for her. Bie wasn't that obvious, he was pretty much neutral towards Kwan.

If he sleeps with Kwan to protect Minta that would be naive on his part. But at the same time I can see it being possible due to the fact, he promised to protect her and not let anyone hurt her because of him. He might have this notion that Kwan love him enough to not harm Minta if he does sleeps with her...and once he does if she lays one finger on Minta he's not going to hold back considering he had already slept with her (the ultimate) revenge on his part to be nice to her anymore. He now can hurt her and treat her however he wants disregarding her feelings altogether.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Honestly I’m not even going to speculate anymore or just try and predict because the last episode is an example of the writer/director changing a few things where oddly enough makes me feel like I don’t know what direction or what is going to happen. He didn’t just stand there and let Kwan beat Min and he made it very apparent that he does care about Min. He could have slept with her but instead he goes to Min and they spend the night PG13 version unfortunately. So the story has the same feel but again it isn't so kind of an oxymoron really. Revenge aside the director is doing a phenomenal job with this version. It has much more grit and more substance than the original. I’m just going to enjoy the ride and make sure I take tums whenever I see Kwan on screen. I can deal with Sawit but damn not Kwan she is truly a pain. I live for Sila and Min’s scenes as everyone else. Fasten our seatbelt it’ll be a ride but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Honestly I’m not even going to speculate anymore or just try and predict because the last episode is an example of the writer/director changing a few things where oddly enough makes me feel like I don’t know what direction or what is going to happen. He didn’t just stand there and let Kwan beat Min and he made it very apparent that he does care about Min. Revenge aside the director is doing a phenomenal job with this version. It has much more grit and more substance than the original. I’m just going to enjoy the ride and make sure I take tums whenever I see Kwan on screen. I can deal with Sawit but damn not Kwan she is truly a pain. I live for Sila and Min’s scenes as everyone else. Fasten our seatbelt it’ll be a ride but there is light at the end of the tunnel.
I think that's the saving of this version is how apparent they make Sila when it comes to Minta. Had he been like Bie, I would have been pissed considering how Kwan is. I am enjoying it and have faith in what the director is doing. But man, I would feel bad for him if he proceeds with the sleeping part because the international fand isn't playing lol

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
I think that's the saving of this version is how apparent they make Sila when it comes to Minta. Had he been like Bie, I would have been pissed considering how Kwan is. I am enjoying it and have faith in what the director is doing. But man, I would feel bad for him if he proceeds with the sleeping part because the international fand isn't playing lol
Haha for sure, they are not playing. I see it in the comments all the time. I mean I can understand that it is an option for him to sleep with Kwan but at the same time the way that the story is going he is already making her crazy and literally has her in the palm of his hands as she said she doesn't care if he turns out not to be good for her, she loves him and can't stand him being with someone else. For me her revealing that is very interesting because if he sleeps with her than does he really win, even though he is really Tor there is that bit of sense that she WON over Min and that she wanted to sleep with him first. Yes his reveal is important but I think there's more to the story that the writers want to tweak then just her sleeping with Sila who is really Tor you know. It will humiliate her but it will be out of expense of Min being hurt right so we will have to see. No assumptions at this point as it would just be too simple to have Sila sleep with Kwan even though it was in the original. I don't know seeing them kiss makes my blood run cold yes and normally I don't have much of a reaction but seriously. Probably due to me loving Min so much and how much a pure soul she is that I can't stand Kwan getting even an ounce of happiness. The problem I have is now instead of 5 more days its more like 6 days for the next episode and then we go back to normal. The popularity of this drama is just getting more intense and I love it.

....next week in ep 13 kwan kisses si again...
I don't mind if this has to be a part of the story for Kwan to go after Sila hard but I am still hopeful that he won't sleep with her. I don't know how I will handle that kind of P'ek..... I think it's gross to sleep with sisters even if revenge or protection is the reason. It's weak. Poor Min.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Haha for sure, they are not playing. I see it in the comments all the time. I mean I can understand that it is an option for him to sleep with Kwan but at the same time the way that the story is going he is already making her crazy and literally has her in the palm of his hands as she said she doesn't care if he turns out not to be good for her, she loves him and can't stand him being with someone else. For me her revealing that is very interesting because if he sleeps with her than does he really win, even though he is really Tor there is that bit of sense that she WON over Min and that she wanted to sleep with him first. Yes his reveal is important but I think there's more to the story that the writers want to tweak then just her sleeping with Sila who is really Tor you know. It will humiliate her but it will be out of expense of Min being hurt right so we will have to see. No assumptions at this point as it would just be too simple to have Sila sleep with Kwan even though it was in the original. I don't know seeing them kiss makes my blood run cold yes and normally I don't have much of a reaction but seriously. Probably due to me loving Min so much and how much a pure soul she is that I can't stand Kwan getting even an ounce of happiness. The problem I have is now instead of 5 more days its more like 6 days for the next episode and then we go back to normal. The popularity of this drama is just getting more intense and I love it.
A few fans even commented on Tor's IG asking him please don't sleep with Kwan:pancarta: they would not only be pissed at the director, writer but Tor himself:risas3::risas3:

To me, I can see why fans love Minta in here. Fang was a bit aggressive in the old version. She has that screaming, yelling and pushing Sila back personality. And honestly, Minta in the old version is annoying to a degree. So when Sila does stuff to hurt her or being stupid with Kwan, people feel like it's part of the story. But Fern as Minta, she's smaller, more gentle. She's such a sweet girl to those around her. And her making Sila feel little is, by brushing his arm and ignoring him. Fern makes Minta a relatable character where people wants to protect her. So, Sila has to be more understanding and careful. Tor has to handle Fern with more care than Bie ever did with Fang.

Hmmm...so Fern post a picture of Sila and Minta when he rescued her in the water. I am not sure if it's the caption or her comment but one thai fan wrote: she just called him brother-in-law:risas3::risas3::risas3: If they go the route of having Sila engaged to Kwan in any sort of way, it would be hilarious and the mobs of international fans will kill all of them:risas3: