❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Rewatching ep 12 on tv screen....
Omggg im dyingggg .
I seriously want si to tease min about them sleeping in the same bed. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

alissaax

Is this the same person that plays sila such a dork hahaha
Hahahaha its the same kid. Hes alwaysss breaking items. He almost broke the chair in the first kiss scene. Min's accessories, her bracelet and earring. The beddd..... an armchair.......

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Casuallyy going to sneak in here but I have a real quick question. Is Tor the one singing the OST from the 1st version?

I havent started this one yet but this was one of my childhood favorites so I'm starting soon! Seems like everyone has HJS Fever. How awesome! Only been able to watch highlights but I think I'm catching the fever too. Really great chem from Tor and Fern.

alissaax

Khun Si Tracklist.
เพราะหัวใจเป็นของเธอ - Yes'Sir Days
Get You Out - Atom x Maiyarap
พูดไม่ได้สักที - Yes'Sir Days
หัวใจของเธอ - Bie Sukrit
ความเงียบดังที่สุด - Getsunova
รู้ดีว่าไม่ดี - Getsunova feat. Youngohm
ระหว่างเรา...คืออะไร - Da Endorphine ft. The Parkinson
รักเธอคนเดียว (ONE LOVE) - Nat Sakdatorn

alissaax

Casuallyy going to sneak in here but I have a real quick question. Is Tor the one singing the OST from the 1st version?

I havent started this one yet but this was one of my childhood favorites so I'm starting soon! Seems like everyone has HJS Fever. How awesome! Only been able to watch highlights but I think I'm catching the fever too. Really great chem from Tor and Fern.
Yess Hua Jai Kong Tur หัวใจของเธอ - Bie Sukrit

alissaax

Welcome to the thread. :icon12:
The obssessionnnnnn is an incurable diseaseeeeee.
:risas3::risas3:Hhahahahaa i had to.... havent post it for a while.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
Hahahaha its the same kid. Hes alwaysss breaking items. He almost broke the chair in the first kiss screen. Min's accessories, her bracelet and earring. The beddd..... an armchair.......

Welcome to thread I wasn’t going watch this in the beginning but I’m now hooked.

alissaax

Cant stop listening to the loudest silence ความเงียบดังที่สุด - Getsunova

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Was just wondering does anyone knows the song that was played, when Min walks into the house, out from the taxi, and Sila follows then came out himself, he was kind of crying?

alissaax

Was just wondering does anyone knows the song that was played, when Min walks into the house, out from the taxi, and Sila follows then came out himself, he was kind of crying?

The lastest post of songs on tracklist for badass Si i made are in the the order of the tracks were used but i might be missing some these are the ones i remember.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...

The lastest post of songs on tracklist for badass Si i made are in the the order of the tracks were used but i might be missing some these are the ones i remember.
Thank you!