❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
And they could have fell into the pool again. Hahahahahaha another pool slap and kiss. Because we wont be getting the trailer and mv ver.
He could have made the bed scene there since Kwan would not know. Such a missed opportunity lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
He could have made the bed scene there since Kwan would not know. Such a missed opportunity lol
But drama queen was already on her way there after the receptionist told her the room no. I swear if min didnt scream at him while he was carrying her around the beach... the drama queen would have went all the way to the room and Si could have taken her else where. But nope didnt happen

byebye

sarNie OldFart
But drama queen was already on her way there after the receptionist told her the room no. I swear if min didnt scream at him while he was carrying her around the beach... the drama queen would have went all the way to the room and Si could have taken her else where. But nope didnt happen
What is the title of the song?
The first one by them is the "loudest silence" I like that better than the beach scene song. But both songs fit their respective scene.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think she did but at least we'll get a kiss or two, not like he can leave his hands alone when they are together lol. Sila was chilling walking around the beach with Minta over his shoulder. I can understand why she scream because he looks like he enjoys it a bit much lol

alissaax

I think she did but at least we'll get a kiss or two, not like he can leave his hands alone when they are together lol. Sila was chilling walking around the beach with Minta over his shoulder. I can understand why she scream because he looks like he enjoys it a bit much lol
While i was screenshoting the beach screen i got a shot of his hands just below her bottom. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

alissaax

Lol, yeah I noticed it too. It was too close for comfort hhahah.
Si harassing her because he couldn't touch her during the scene in front of the house and no recent kisses hahahaaa:risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
You know what so cute about Sila, he always noticed and surprised by Minta touching him as opposed to her oblivious self.

When she confronted him at his house during the pool incident. As he walked away, she grabbed his arm. He paused and looked at her hand on him for a good while. And then at the beach when he was following her as she went to the room to retrieve her bag. He told her to get out of the way and walked upstairs, then Minta grabbed his hand. He looked at it and seemed surprised she's touching him willingly. I don't think Minta realized the meaning of her nonchalant touch on him.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Min and the others are at the resort.

Wow. This place is so high class. Yeah! Is this our fortune or Karma? To have such a premium class client(haha wait until Min knows it's Sila(Tor) :lol:. Yeah, that's right. Min says that's right. From what I looked at the resort is fully designed. And another thing, the design isn't done by a small company like ours for sure. So why does the resort owner still want to hire us to design? He probably thinks our company is good. Especially your talent. Her friend goes Hey, hey Chit. Don't spoil her. Do you know that we need to keep in check. Don't let her get it in her head that she's talented. Or else she'll leave our company and go work somewhere else. You need to scold her and keep her in check. Min, you're not talented. Hey Tun. Keep quiet lol. They say hello to Nopat. This is Opat. the manager here. Min says hello. He says Mintra, right? Yes. It's a pleasure that you're here to design our resort. Because the resort owner has specified that(It's so Sila(Tor) he wants you to work this project. Thank-you. Her friend says The resort owner specify said your name? The manager says Okay, you can leave your bags here. I'll have the employees take it to your rooms. Alright. Right this way. I'll take you to look around the resort and discuss details. Alright? Alright. Please leave your bags here.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Honestly this episode would be up there for one of my favourites - just because we got so many Min and Sila scenes for once haha. I am so keen for tonight's episode even though Sila just stands there watching as the two sisters fight. He better do SOMETHING. Bie in the old version at least tried, Tor is like 100 feet from them??

Anyways, I'd have to say my favourite scenes were in the resort as he was following her around. His sense of humour is so funny. When he was being overly sarcastic with his gestures made me laugh so hard. But ugh, of course Kwan has to pop into the picture. She has actual the most creepiest smile in this scene, I'd run and hide if I was Min. All credits to Ben though for her acting
Screenshot_20190409-101440.jpg

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Honestly this episode would be up there for one of my favourites - just because we got so many Min and Sila scenes for once haha. I am so keen for tonight's episode even though Sila just stands there watching as the two sisters fight. He better do SOMETHING. Bie in the old version at least tried, Tor is like 100 feet from them??

Anyways, I'd have to say my favourite scenes were in the resort as he was following her around. His sense of humour is so funny. When he was being overly sarcastic with his gestures made me laugh so hard. But ugh, of course Kwan has to pop into the picture. She has actual the most creepiest smile in this scene, I'd run and hide if I was Min. All credits to Ben though for her acting
View attachment 33803
Ben is good in her role. That smile is full of hatred. Also, I wonder why Sila is so far away from the girls. I know Kwan is going to drag Minta to the bridge but Sila is so tall with long legs he can catch up to them so easily. Well, Kwan doesn't know by her pushing Minta she is helping Sila realized more and more how much Minta means to him. He's jumping in to save her life which means Kwan is secondary to Minta...but yes, Kwan doesn't see it that way lol

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Min and the others are at the resort(Sill)

Our resort is close to nature. And we want every room to feel romantic and hear the ocean waves and smell the ocean. If you want this concept then Mintra is very specialized. She's been awarded many times now. Right? Yes. Right?(Her friend is so awesome) Min says Enough now. Opat. I'm wondering if you want the rooms to have different designs? Because my idea is that I want every room to be in harmony. And not too contrast. Mintra's quesion is very interesting(Oh by here we go Sila (Tor) asked this)