❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Everyone is turning into Sherlock Holmes trying to find who the girl is? :risas3:
It beetter be Min... I invested my heart believing its Min so they better not break it. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::crybaby2:

SnailKC

Too young to die.
Hua Jai Sila is #6 on a Chinese website...wonder what it's for. Happy for them getting recognition. Team Sila and Minta :aaaaa:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv8PbannVhI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
It's like twitter trending. The new ver is going to be imported to China. The subteam has to stop translating after releasing one ep with chn sub.
Many of us have to watch live and the number once reached 70k.
Because of its popularity we can't even get easy access the RAW at copyright demand.

Last edited:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Wow, I thought the original was good but this new one is pretty better! Tor and Fern have great chemistry. Can't wait to see how they fight at the beach! I went to watch some of the old one and how much Bie was slapped in that scene...LOL I really hope they keep that in the new one.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's like twitter trending. The new ver is going to be imported to China. The subteam has to stop translating after releasing one ep with chn sub.
Many of us have to watch live and the number once reached 70k.
It's very popular in China.
That's nice to hear...I am glad other countries are enjoying it as much as us. I haven't been this addicted to a lakorn since kob and num days. I simply adore everything about Sila and Minta...flaws and all :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Wow, I thought the original was good but this new one is pretty better! Tor and Fern have great chemistry. Can't wait to see how they fight at the beach! I went to watch some of the old one and how much Bie was slapped in that scene...LOL I really hope they keep that in the new one.
That will be hard to do when she's being carried over his shoulder unless she goes the crazy route and starts pulling his hair:risas3:

SnailKC

Too young to die.
That's nice to hear...I am glad other countries are enjoying it as much as us. I haven't been this addicted to a lakorn since kob and num days. I simply adore everything about Sila and Minta...flaws and all :)
My last one was Lah Ratree 2015, and KA's. It's exciting to see Tor and Ferny having great chemistry together.

anniem

sarNie Adult
This is like the first thai lakorn that I am so addicted since years ago. I just love Tor and Fern acting so much. They are very talented especially Tor.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
That will be hard to do when she's being carried over his shoulder unless she goes the crazy route and starts pulling his hair:risas3:
When being carried in that position, start slapping that butt! lol I need any form of slap! LOL Fern does it so well, I liked her slap during their first kiss. It sounded like it hurt!