❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Right? I think he was hoping she'd keep it too. The look he gave her.... like, "girl, take it back!" hahaha
What he says and how he feels just contradicts itself. If that one piece of object didn't mean so much to him he wouldn't act surprise and uncomfortable upon seeing her take it out and not just that refused to take it.

He could easily take it and throw it away or keep it but he knew how much it meant to Mintha especially the meaning behind it. He didn't want to lose her and have her part with something that they have together...the pain he expressed when she threw it away the second time was more than any words he can say. It looks like he followed where the harmonica landed before coming back and stared at her in disbelief that she went through with it.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
What he says and how he feels just contradicts itself. If that one piece of object didn't mean so much to him he wouldn't act surprise and uncomfortable upon seeing her take it out and not just that refused to take it.

He could easily take it and throw it away or keep it but he knew how much it meant to Mintha especially the meaning behind it. He didn't want to lose her and have her part with something that they have together...the pain he expressed when she threw it away the second time was more than any words he can say. It looks like he followed where the harmonica landed before coming back and stared at her in disbelief that she went through with it.
There's a scene in the ending credits where Sila is holding the harmonica. He probably goes to find it and keeps it without Min knowing,

Irnita Solehan

irnitaherliana
But so far they've been really good though... They release the eng sub episode like within 4-6 hours of airing!
No doubt about that but that's only for those who can actually access the official website and watch it there. For some people (including me self) can't access the website coz it says 403 Forbidden. So I have to wait via Telegram.

I think Muse will release all episodes Eng sub via Telegram altogether coz that's what they did with Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang and other lakorns.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
His desire for revenge is getting stronger but his desire for her is also multiplying. I can't wait for when he admits to her that he's her P'Tor. I wonder if they'll use the close pronouns, like "P" & if Sila will call her "Min". tehehe gives me butterflies.
I think "P" would be used. By the time the beach scene takes place Sila knew that he loves her...because he took every opportunity to be close to her as she tried her best ignoring him. He's not going to agree to him being P'Tor" when he wants nothing of his past self...all his refusal was not for nothing. He agreed because Mintha loves her P"Tor" and for her he's willing to live with the past that he tried desperately to get away from. That's love from Sila hahhaha. His love isn't normal:icon12:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There's a scene in the ending credits where Sila is holding the harmonica. He probably goes to find it and keeps it without Min knowing,
Mintha doesn't have long arms to throw further than a few feet away. And his house is humongous so it's probably not far from them lol. She probably thought it went further because it's late at night. I have no doubt he'll find it hahhaha.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Finished episode 9

Thoughts:
1. OMG, I can't stand Min's family. I hope instead of Mam dying somehow Kwan or her mom do instead.
2. Sawit is so dumb and pathetic. His ego needs to be knocked down many many pegs.
3. Sida is such a bad influence. Her sister seemed fine with just getting a divorce, but she convinces her revenge is the answer. And then they both go crazy and attempt to kidnap Wael.
4. Wael is so loyal. I appreciate her.
5. Sila/Tor is only hurting himself with his lies at this point. And I personally can't wait to see how he tries to win Min back after all the crap he pulls.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think "P" would be used. By the time the beach scene takes place Sila knew that he loves her...because he took every opportunity to be close to her as she tried her best ignoring him. He's not going to agree to him being P'Tor" when he wants nothing of his past self...all his refusal was not for nothing. He agreed because Mintha loves her P"Tor" and for her he's willing to live with the past that he tried desperately to get away from. That's love from Sila hahhaha. His love isn't normal:icon12:
Cuz she won't have Sila but she'll take P'Tor whenever he's ready.

Mintha doesn't have long arms to throw further than a few feet away. And his house is humongous so it's probably not far from them lol. She probably thought it went further because it's late at night. I have no doubt he'll find it hahhaha.
:risas3: That's true. It probably landed 1 ft from them. :pancarta:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Fancams tor singing ost huajaisila
เพราะหัวใจเป็นของเธอ - yessirdays.

anniem

sarNie Adult
I just love it so much When Min decided to throw haonica far away. she looks indeed fearless. Now Tor knew that Minta did really give up on her P’ Tor.
I didn’t know Tor was the one to pick his own N’ek. Good choice Tor. I think Fern has the face to be Minta because she looks very gentle and good girl, and when Fang played Minta, I feel something it was annoying and over reacting because she screamed too much. Can’t wait to EP 10.

anniem

sarNie Adult
I hope that Tor and Fern will appear in many talk shows together. Want to see how they are off screen. After the lakorn ends. Hope there will be another one for them. Can’t get eanough of them. ❤

mayag

sarNie Adult
No doubt about that but that's only for those who can actually access the official website and watch it there. For some people (including me self) can't access the website coz it says 403 Forbidden. So I have to wait via Telegram.

I think Muse will release all episodes Eng sub via Telegram altogether coz that's what they did with Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang and other lakorns.
Ahhhh right... that really sucks. :( At least, there are some nice people on here translating the important scenes!

I know that Sida and her family deserve the worst but it isn't right that Mam is messing with the sister's husband. She should wait till he divorces his wife instead of this BTS affair. I still felt sorry for Mam when she got beat up (since it was the evil Sida and her sister on the other side) but she brought it on her self. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But if I was the sister, I'd be beating up my husband...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
At least he dressed like Sila and the ring on the index finger which he always wear. But I'm corner Sila right now that when I see Tor dancing or something it's not normal hahahha. His face is glowing. Glad he's getting more popular from the lakorn. He deserves it because he's that good as Sila.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I just love it so much When Min decided to throw haonica far away. she looks indeed fearless. Now Tor knew that Minta did really give up on her P’ Tor.
I didn’t know Tor was the one to pick his own N’ek. Good choice Tor. I think Fern has the face to be Minta because she looks very gentle and good girl, and when Fang played Minta, I feel something it was annoying and over reacting because she screamed too much. Can’t wait to EP 10.
Up to that point he didn't think she would and now that she has he is scared.

Irnita Solehan

irnitaherliana
Ahhhh right... that really sucks. :( At least, there are some nice people on here translating the important scenes!

I know that Sida and her family deserve the worst but it isn't right that Mam is messing with the sister's husband. She should wait till he divorces his wife instead of this BTS affair. I still felt sorry for Mam when she got beat up (since it was the evil Sida and her sister on the other side) but she brought it on her self. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But if I was the sister, I'd be beating up my husband...
Ah yes! I am truly grateful for those who are so nice to help translate here. Thank you! You guys are the best