❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Im curious what theyre filming if he has to put his scar on:naughty2::naughty2::naughty2::naughty2:
willing|rsceneswslapandkiss

alissaax

Oh my...what is happening here?!?! I’m guessing either Si slept with Kwan or Si slept with Min. XD Hope it’s only the latter lol
Myy thought exactly its either he slept with kwan or min ... or just a topless or shower scene

Suiiiilove90

sarNie Egg
Hello people here. I just caught up with the Hua Jai Sila fever and indeed falling hard now.
Can anyone help me with the ratings of so far episodes.
Thanks so much.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
Didntt last 10 minutes hahahaah:risas3: i cant stand kang maybe ill try again later. Rewatching hua jai sila ep 9 now:icon12:
Hahaha that’s why I don’t force myself to watch anything just because my fav is in it.
It happened to me with talay rissaya I was only watching for Jess but the storyline was a mess.

alissaax

Hahaha that’s why I don’t force myself to watch anything just because my fav is in it.
It happened to me with talay rissaya I was only watching for Jess but the storyline was a mess.
I had to endure talay rissaya cause my mum and sister were watching it. Had to rewatch every ep so many times cause they dont pay attention and asks me what happens....:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

alissaax

The storyline is fine it just kangs acting and the way he speaks bothers me. But i ignored it in his recent drama with smile, kun bprap daap kaam pope and ive never watch him before.