❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

anniem

sarNie Adult
Thank you.
Summary for ep before ending
Both Si and min are in the hospital in rooms next to eachother. Si finds out that Min had a miscarriage, and how it happens from his father
He wants to go look after her, but he's father tell him let her rest.
Mam is preparing the funeral for Min's father.
When he goes visits her room, the next morning and sits beside her. He thinks about how she was pregnant and how she didn't demand responsibility from him but has someone who would be the father.
He held her hand wanting her to see him first like the time he got hurt and she took care of him. He thought about how she held a gun thinking she was going to shoot him but she didnt and that he still has hope that she doesnt hate him
When she finally wakes up and sees him, he calls out her name, minta. She realises and remembering its si in front her, his head wrap with bandages staring at her with teary eyes. Asks why he's crying, he asked a man cant cry right.
He squeezes her hand, gave her warmth she wants to refuse and pull her hand away but he doesnt let go.
She sayd about one of them should have just died to end their karma.
She asks about his half brother, he replys he doesnt know he only remembers that after she shot sawit. She got pushed aside and hit against something hard... he thanks her for savinv him, he thought she would have shot him dead. his father was the person whom brought them both to the hospital. Siwat was left at her house, shock and froze that Si/Tor isnt dead yet.
He tells her she had a miscarriage. She says that its good so everything will finally end and they wont have anything with one another.
He says no, dont talk like that, forget everything and start over. He knows hes wrong and wont she forgive him... in the past he was so crazy with his revenge that she got caught up in it too.
Her friend and boss? interrupt them. She asks them to help her leave because she wants to go to her father funeral. They tell her to ask someone else, they dont want to interfere with husband and wife matters.
Si tells her to rest and he'll take her tonight.
She tells him to leave her room and he stares at her friend before leaving. Her boss? reminds the friend shouldnt be bother with matters between husband and wife. Si is feeling jealous.
She talks about moving back and working with them.... they're nothing left between her and Si. Her friend doesnt have to claim to be the babys father anymore.
They asked her where would she stay...Shes hopeful that her mother might still meed her. If she doesnt she might rent out a small place until she has enough to buy her own place .
In the evening, waew comes help her get dressed and min remembers they met many times and wants to know her relationship with si.
Waew left the room to get Si. When he enters her room, she smiles about how he's dressed with the bandage around her head. Min walks pass him but he reaches out to helps min walk. And he says its his duty as her husband.
Waew had feelings for si. So explains why shes there because of si and mam.

Si say they're meant to be, they're both sick in the same hospital, rooms next to each other. If he could he would move in and share a room with her on the same bed.
min doesnt want anything to do with him again, especially since he once was mingkwans before.
She cant believe her father passed sway because when she left she didnt think she wouldnt get a chance to see him again, and now she only has photos of him.
Both kwan and her mother look at min with disgust and refuses to go near her. When min tries to go closer to them, they yelled at her not to come near. Kwan says Dont come and closer keep away because i dont know what more misfortune will happen. You only have the right to pray respect to father and dont show your face at the house. She just fired prang too because prang on mins side..

Kwan has to watch si take care of min right in front of her, she feeling hurt and wont admit that deep inside shes hurting bscause she got abandon. She loves this man but when the truth was revealed the love become bitter.
Kwan talks to her mother about moving after the funeral They could travel until shes feels better about her brokenheart or move away permanently.... she has friends aboard that could help her with work. So she would be able to take care of them both.

When min returns to her room, she must stay on her bed, isnt allow to walk anywhere besides the toilet. She isnt happy about it, and refusing to show shes still hurting or in pain. si thinks shes being stubborn, so he scolds her but asks her to rest and listen to the doctor that said for her to rest.
She says she isnt rich doesnt have money to just sleep and do nothing.
He tells her to remember that she has a rich husband.
She replys who said i have a rich husband but si smiles and says but your husband who said.
She says you're not my husband.
Si says then who am i?
He remembers what his father tell him that you must be patient when make up with your wife and its harder then when you're flirting to make them your wife. He sits on her bed and hugs her while she tries to fight now.
He says about him being her friend instead.
She says a friend, even though he refused it before when she claimed him to be her friend.
He says they're been friends since childhood but hes been focused on his revenge. He admits to being her p tor
And she says its too late.
He says it isnt too late, dont be like this. Talk to him nicely. When the doctor says shes better and healthier he'll take her home with him.
She says she doesnt have a home.
He replys she has his house. A husband's house also belongs to his wife.
She says she wont go to that house, and be a woman in his harem and act as his woman.
k

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
A million thanks:clap::clap::clap:

It's still so bittersweet that she lost that baby trying to protect Sila. She has done so much for him. Took abuse from Kwan and her mom, then her father died. Sila loves her that we all know yet she was stuck in his game till the end. I mean, damn Mintha must have tortured Sila badly the previous life to repay him for all the stuff he put her through lol

It's sad that she felt losing the baby would cut all ties with Sila as if that's possible but poor girl if anyone soul in that lakorn deserves to be happy it's Mintha. Sila, oh, Sila...I need some major butt kissing here. So, he just claimed her to be his wife after they slept together or after he found out she's pregnant? I guessed, I should be happy there's 2 episode for him to beg for her forgiveness. But my heart is going to break for all the hardships Mintha is going to go through :crybaby2:
Since they slept together... everyone saying their husband and wife because they slept together

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Since they slept together... everyone saying their husband and wife because they slept together
But he slept with Kwan too so whose the first wife and whose the second one?:risas3: I am so addicted to this lakorn, I will take whatever they give me lol. As long we have have lots and lots of scene between Sila and Mintha even if they are just arguing.

alissaax

But he slept with Kwan too so whose the first wife and whose the second one?:risas3: I am so addicted to this lakorn, I will take whatever they give me lol. As long we have have lots and lots of scene between Sila and Mintha even if they are just arguing.
He slept with mee and waew before too. This is probably from the book.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He slept with mee and waew before too. This is probably from the book.
But Kwan and Mintha is more important to the story lol. I just want a begging Sila for a couple of episodes then I am good. He needs to work hard to get on her good side for what he has done to her intentionally or unintentionally. Beside, Tor probably makes the begging looks sexier than he should and makes me forget all that he's done to my girl hahaha

alissaax

But Kwan and Mintha is more important to the story lol. I just want a begging Sila for a couple of episodes then I am good. He needs to work hard to get on her good side for what he has done to her intentionally or unintentionally. Beside, Tor probably makes the begging looks sexier than he should and makes me forget all that he's done to my girl hahaha
Hahahaahah he was never serious about kwan cause it was just revenge to hurt her.
Tor makes everything seem easy and sexier.. the way he holds fern, kissses her, and stares at her.. when he cryssss...

alissaax

Ive seen people posting the cover of the book. So curious how the book goes ..... because freaking trabrap the leads got married had kidsssss...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Also, Sila was just too confident when he says in the locker room he doesn't care that Kwan see them...so this is the result. His girl got beat up for it again. But even when he said those words his expression betrayed him greatly. He was scared for Mintha like hell...