❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I want to read the book now but i cant read thai!! Still want to read the book for trabarp too :risas3::risas3::risas3::sad6::sad6::sad6:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sshort summary of the vid
Tor/si met up with his father to discuss the deed of the house/land, debts and his step mother and brother. Mingkwan and her mother are leaving moving aboard so their house is on the market for leasing.
Min is the hospital after miscarriage and mam and three other girls visit her to talk about si.
Si takes her home with from the hospital. And there woould be alot of fins cause she refuses to go with him, and he threaten to carry her around the reception hospital lobby 3 times.
When they arrive home they go to a bedroom that min decorated as a newlywed bedroom for "mingkwan's wedding" she refuses to use this room but he reasons that the room is docorated is according to min's taste rather than kwan. They enter the room and... he blocks the door. They have a long conversation about themselves and he promises he wont do anything to her and only hug her to sleep. Hes had sleepless nights since "his wife" left him in pattaya.
Thanks...if it's the ending it would suit Tor and Mintha. I just didn't like the old version ending. And it's nice if they didn't kill Mam off. What's even better if they give them a nice wedding lol...I think I am just asking for more and more hahhah

alissaax

Thanks...if it's the ending it would suit Tor and Mintha. I just didn't like the old version ending. And it's nice if they didn't kill Mam off. What's even better if they give them a nice wedding lol...I think I am just asking for more and more hahhah
In the conversation with his father, his father says if he's getting married please tell him.....
I didnt relisten to summarise cause it will kill me to keep relistening to si and mins scenes cause its definitely really good scenes and materials to fin if this is actually ends with this ending rather than the old ver.
She still distrusts him and he's trying to be good and behave himself for his wifey.:risas3::icon12::love:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
In the conversation with his father, his father says if he's getting married please tell him.....
I didnt relisten to summarise cause it will kill me to keep relistening to si and mins scenes cause its definitely really good scenes and materials to fin if this is actually ends with this ending rather than the old ver.
She still distrusts him and he's trying to be good and behave himself for his wifey.:risas3::icon12::love:
Definitely fin-worthy with the ending. But they should just let her keep the baby. If not have an epilogue where she's pregnant again. It takes a lot for Tor and Mintha to get to where they are can't they have a it all lol

alissaax

Definitely fin-worthy with the ending. But they should just let her keep the baby. If not have an epilogue where she's pregnant again. It takes a lot for Tor and Mintha to get to where they are can't they have a it all lol
I seriously hope this is how they'll end this ver even if no baby. Cause he's really trying to behave and be honest with her but she distrusts him. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::love:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I seriously hope this is how they'll end this ver even if no baby. Cause he's really trying to behave and be honest with her but she distrusts him. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::love:
Lol that's the thing, they would end it where she still doesn't trust him. That's why I want an epilogue. Also cause this lakorn made us wait every week for new episodes. That's harsh so they could reward us a bit.

alissaax

Lol that's the thing, they would end it where she still doesn't trust him. That's why I want an epilogue. Also cause this lakorn made us wait every week for new episodes. That's harsh so they could reward us a bit.
Hahahaaa she asks him if she can call him p'tor because sila still is a stranger to her.

alissaax

Trust me this ending would be good, you wont be disappointed!!! If they do end it with this ending.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahaaa she asks him if she can call him p'tor because sila still is a stranger to her.
She basically always love the person he used to be but not the person he is. Mintha still lives in the past with him that's why a wedding would be a good closure. At that point if he decided to be Tor for her it would be enough time for him to show that he has changed and would not hurt or lie to her...and whatever happened in the past both have gotten over it and is starting over. The wedding would open a new door to a future that the 2 can build on. To end it where she still doesn't trust him...lol

alissaax

She basically always love the person he used to be but not the person he is. Mintha still lives in the past with him that's why a wedding would be a good closure. At that point if he decided to be Tor for her it would be enough time for him to show that he has changed and would not hurt or lie to her...and whatever happened in the past both have gotten over it and is starting over. The wedding would open a new door to a future that the 2 can build on. To end it where she still doesn't trust him...lol
I didnt summarise everything... but... In their conversation she asked if she can call him tor.. he says yes only for her... Tor's past is something he doesnt want to think of. Min replies, tor is someone shes more familiar with while sila is an stranger, a evil person filled with vengeance. He says hes isnt evil anymore because he tried to get revenge on others but he burnt himself instead and it was torturous.. to give him time its hard to suddenly change and he doesnt want to forcily continue act like that... mam told him before and she was right... that in end he would hurt himself instead.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I didnt summarise everything... but... In their conversation she asked if she can call him tor.. he says yes only for her... Tor's past is something he doesnt want to think of. Min replies, tor is someone shes more familiar with while sila is an stranger, a evil person filled with vengeance. He says hes isnt evil anymore because he tried to get revenge on others but he burnt himself instead and it was torturous.. to give him time its hard to suddenly change and he doesnt want to forcily continue act like that... mam told him before and she was right... that in end he would hurt himself instead.
It's Sunday so gonna get 2 episodes soon and closer to the end (I'm not sure how I feel when this lakorn ends, major withdrawal).

I am just happy Mam lives, I didn't think it was necessary to kill her off last version. Because she was a voice of reason to Sila if only he had listened:) I guessed, the new ending will be an upgrade...I just want more than a hug. I don't know some lakorns just deserve an epilogue and if it's a lakorn that deserves one this should be it. Anyway, Kwan and her mom will at least move away, that thought makes me happy.

alissaax

It's Sunday so gonna get 2 episodes soon and closer to the end (I'm not sure how I feel when this lakorn ends, major withdrawal).

I am just happy Mam lives, I didn't think it was necessary to kill her off last version. Because she was a voice of reason to Sila if only he had listened:) I guessed, the new ending will be an upgrade...I just want more than a hug. I don't know some lakorns just deserve an epilogue and if it's a lakorn that deserves one this should be it. Anyway, Kwan and her mom will at least move away, that thought makes me happy.
They end up on the bed his arms around her staring at one another, but he tries to behave and say wont doing anything to her until she willing. And she just had the miscarriage so he doesnt want her to get hurt also.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
Kluen cheewit gave us an epilogue so I’m hoping we get one with this :worship2:

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Im dying its late for me and im dying to scream and cry. This ending would be so much better than the old how sila drowns and then min cries over him but "p'tor" returns to her.
Yeah i actually rewatched the old ending a couple days ago and was like wait, did he die?! Was that just an imagination?! He was shot like 4 times! And then fell into the lake on top of that..

jujunhu

sarNie Egg
in ep 7
(18'40)
Kwan and her mother went to see sila's club. A staff saw it and told Sila.
Sila: faster than I thought.
staff: what do u mean mr Si?
Sila: before I supposed that spending more money than this to get the swan be interested in a dog like me. But it seems that it's cheaper to invest in a woman like Mingkwan than Ae's. Contrary to someone (Min).

Seeing this scene can see his disdain for Kwan and his respect for Min.

bonus: he was so cool when throwing the pen on the table like that.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
in ep 7
(18'40)
Kwan and her mother went to see sila's club. A staff saw it and told Sila.
Sila: faster than I thought.
staff: what do u mean mr Si?
Sila: before I supposed that spending more money than this to get the swan be interested in a dog like me. But it seems that it's cheaper to invest in a woman like Mingkwan than Ae's. Contrary to someone (Min).

Seeing this scene can see his disdain for Kwan and his respect for Min.

bonus: he was so cool when throwing the pen on the table like that.
Kwan is all about the money. She just looks like she has it but doesn't and those kinds are the worst. When looking at her one can't tell she's low on cash. Mintha is somewhat average and doesn't need a lot to make her happy. And if he tries to throw cash at her like Kwan more likely he'll get slap hahhaha. He's pretty good at kissing her and she's quite good at slapping him. The locker room slap she tried was funny yet cute. It looks like she's smacking his head more than slapping him :)